Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-01-2011, 01:50 AM
light_knight

Are we all mediums?

What do you think?
Old 21-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Ascender

We all possess psychic abilities. But most people's are dormant.
Old 21-01-2011, 05:11 AM
mac

No, we're not.
Old 21-01-2011, 05:51 AM
earthprowler

Mac, lol, play nice! why not introduce them to the other links that are on the forum about medium ship instead?
Old 21-01-2011, 08:03 AM
LadyB.

We all have the ability to communicate with spirit, yes.That does not make us all mediums though, obviously. We are only mediums when we start using this ability to pass on messages..

If you wish to see this discussed recently If you look further down this forum page or click on this link...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8330

Old 21-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by light_knight
What do you think?

Hi light_knight

I would say we all have the capability..

I would say many are unaware "at times" that the "thoughts that are thought of" are not ours so to speak.

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 21-01-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Old 21-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Administrator
Hey Light Knight,

Everyone is psychic but not all psychics are mediums, just look through the forums

there are many posts that can tell u more

Namaste
Old 21-01-2011, 02:46 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
Mac, lol, play nice! why not introduce them to the other links that are on the forum about medium ship instead?

I'll leave that for others to do. I'm keeping my contributions shorter nowadays. New year, new approach...
Old 21-01-2011, 06:41 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_knight
What do you think?
Yes, were all capable of the same things.. in all ways!

But that doesn't mean I want to.. I have my interests and preferences as I'm sure you do and remember the veils between here and non-physical are many layers thick.. so getting through can be tough!
Old 21-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Katiecat

I kind of wonder if we we all have the ability to develope this gift....but only some are instant and natural mediums.

The reason that I am assuming this is because I have delivered messages once or twice...but I do not, in any way consider myself a medium.....but I do think I could maybe become one, if I diligently kept practicing. ???