Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-11-2010, 06:36 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
mac, thanks much !

pleasure....
Old 21-11-2010, 07:20 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
part right.... one place to another means one place in this world to another place in this world - I'd already checked this out before asking what I did, when I did...

I learned somewhere, sometime, that to apport or asport an object, the molecular/atomic structure of the object has to be changed, the transportation is then effected and the reverse brought about to restore the object. Objects, it is said, are often hot after they appear....now that's pretty interesting.

I make no comment about the accuracy, authenticity or corroboration of that information.

If the rose was indeed from another dimension then scientific examination might indicate that it was unlike those growing here....

Although the card stated that the rose came from 'the spirit world' it may simply mean that it was from a spirit person rather than it having come from the dimension where the person lived....

Or it may be that the person writing the card didn't fully understand.

You could be so right there,Mac.
i had heard that the objects were sort of dismantled.
Cheers for that.
J.
Old 17-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Toolite

I wonder if this is possible.. I know all kind of amazing things can be done in spirit..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 21-09-2012, 03:52 PM
deepsea

Heavens,thought this topic looked familar.

I was wondering if Apporting still goes on.
Don't seem to hear much about it these days.
deepsea
Old 21-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Toolite

Yes, I have never witnessed it when it comes to material items but, I know that Angels can come in flesh.. Thats powerful within itself..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 22-09-2012, 03:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Heavens,thought this topic looked familar.

I was wondering if Apporting still goes on.
Don't seem to hear much about it these days.
deepsea

Maybe it doesn't happen all that often, that one would hear about it ? .. I still wish I could have the experience , or see the experience.

Perhaps we could put in a request and see what happens ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Toolite

Old 23-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Master
It would be so neat to see an apport in progress among a group or even with a few people.

I had an experience in 2006, but I'm not sure if my case was an apport or just the spirit making invisible a container of milk powder or just "coverning" my eyes. I had just weaned my 14 month old daughter and I wanted to use the milk powder that was over a year old. It was that freebie from Enfamil or something. My daughter desperately wanted milk and I thought the milk powder would come in handy. I left it on the kitchen counter anticipating the eventual use. But when I went to grab it, it was gone. I spent 30 minutes searching the kitchen and the entire house to no avail. My 3 year old son helped me look too. Nothing. Just as I gave up and was about to go to the store to get fresh milk powder, I see the milk container sitting back on the counter where I left it last. I opened the container and noticed the powder had gone bad. It was in clumps and looked old and unusable. A light bulb went off in my head. I thanked spirit, threw out the milk container, and bought new milk powder for my daughter.