Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Toolite

I found Out You Can Call Them..

This is kind of interesting to me because I had an alien extraterrestal being come to me over a year ago and gave me a message but, I didnt understand it.. Well last week I felt guided to go into meditation and ask or call to him- telepathically.. so here was the experience.

I was meditating and for me once connected it looks like im travelling through space.. so im moving forward and the alien's face comes up once I see the alien's face I telepathically asked what was the message and automatically it went into a vision and now I understand. Unfortunately I can't share the message but, I did want to share the experience..

So this lets me know that anyone who has come to me I can connect with them again.. powerful.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 16-01-2012, 08:28 PM
Toolite

This also leads to a question I have.. I never looked into how to contact souls they always come to me and thats good enough me but, I would like to know if I wanted to contact someone thats never came to me before would I just follow that same procedure -- to meditate on that individual until they come up?

Old 16-01-2012, 08:59 PM
iScorpio

I don't have to meditate, I just do it. I always communicate telepathically and they show me visions or I may telepathically hear or sense something. But for you, I would do the same procedure. Don't forget protection. Good luck =]
Old 16-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
I don't have to meditate, I just do it. I always communicate telepathically and they show me visions or I may telepathically hear or sense something. But for you, I would do the same procedure. Don't forget protection. Good luck =]

honestly I just never wanted to look for a soul because I didnt know where they may be at... reincarnated etc... So can you connect with anyone who has passed away regardless?

Old 16-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
This also leads to a question I have.. I never looked into how to contact souls they always come to me and thats good enough me but, I would like to know if I wanted to contact someone thats never came to me before would I just follow that same procedure -- to meditate on that individual until they come up?

Toolite--

I thought I had found a wonderful thing when I thought that I could just contact anyone I wanted to and ask them to show me things. For instance, I really resonated with the Seth books (actually, just one--the others I thought were flawed).

But I thought, "Why can't I add Seth to "my posse?" So I contacted "him" and began to ask for guidance on things.

Then I began to have dreams that were negative, in which higher entities seemed to be giving me critical messages. And I had several dreams about intrusions (tube poking into my bathroom), others interfering in things. I got Oracle cards that talked about Deceit and other things of that ilk.

I finally realized that I had let in unvetted "people". I called out to them, but had no confirmation that they were who they said they were. Most of all, I hadn't gone through my guide to make the contact.

Once I sort of closed down to those entities, the dreams stopped and the Oracle cards, i-ching warnings.

So, in short, I feel sort of burned about that method of contacting anyone--Einstein, Paul Newman, whomever.

Just my experience--yours may vary.

IsleWalker - Lora

P.S. What was interesting is that when I asked for "Speaker" (a concept of creator that Seth describes) I got accurate guidance. When I asked for "Seth" I didn't.
Old 16-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Master
Toolite... You can connect with anyone anywhere, if it's appropriate. Just 'vibe' in on them and open to what comes to you.

Xan

Old 16-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Experiencer
Yes, you can connect with anyone at any time. It doesn't even matter if they are incarnated or not - you can still connect with their energy and communicate with the spirit self (or higher self) of the person. There is always a part of us in spirit even when we are in human form.

But as Islewalker said, you do have to be careful with doing this. Make sure you vet any spirit you attempt to connect to (ask them if they are of the light, of God, etc - whatever feels best to you) or go through a higher source and ask them to help. Sometimes other spirits are attracted to our energy who aren't the person we were looking for. For example, if there is a reason I need to do this with someone I have not connected with before, I usually ask my guides to connect me to their energy and I feel perfectly safe in doing this.

Keep exploring and stay safe!
Old 17-01-2012, 12:35 AM
mac

"Yes, you can connect with anyone at any time. It doesn't even matter if they are incarnated or not - you can still connect with their energy and communicate with the spirit self (or higher self) of the person. There is always a part of us in spirit even when we are in human form."

What would be the form of a connection of this sort? And to what end?
Old 17-01-2012, 12:37 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
This is kind of interesting to me because I had an alien extraterrestal being come to me over a year ago and gave me a message but, I didnt understand it.. Well last week I felt guided to go into meditation and ask or call to him- telepathically.. so here was the experience.

I was meditating and for me once connected it looks like im travelling through space.. so im moving forward and the alien's face comes up once I see the alien's face I telepathically asked what was the message and automatically it went into a vision and now I understand. Unfortunately I can't share the message but, I did want to share the experience..

So this lets me know that anyone who has come to me I can connect with them again.. powerful.

Please forgive my doubt but in what way did you establish that the connection that came about was with an extra-terrestrial? I'm not asking for any message details, just about how you knew what you did....
Old 17-01-2012, 04:40 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
honestly I just never wanted to look for a soul because I didnt know where they may be at... reincarnated etc... So can you connect with anyone who has passed away regardless?
I can connect with anyone. I've done animals too