Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-01-2020, 12:58 PM
Experiencer
Meditation with Grounding Crystals vs Higher CVibration Crystals

Hello all First of all, I know this topic of meditation would normally fit in the subforum meditation, however the reason I am posting it here in Crystals subforum is because of the topic of crystals.

I notice that when I meditate, grounding stones/crystals are good too of course, and also especially if I do a shadow work type of meditation where I want to go deep into my psyche and find answers, then it works great. But if I don't do that and just meditate simply, then it might be grounding but I don't feel much going on, strictly speaking from a point of view where crystals can influence the sitting.

Now, however, when I use higher vibration crystals, be it amethyst, moldavite, selenite.. you name it.. then it almost feels like I enter a small sort of trance and can get really creative and also somehow things become clear and answer comes, in a different way though than compared to grounding stones. Yes, I do a mindfullnes meditation and I observe the 'whatever' and I also observe the observer and notice sometimes that my observer role gets a bit influenced by thoughts so that is not pure awareness anymore, then I reset and start again, the mind stillness.. the observer and the observed line becomes more blur and the more I meditate that more still the mind becomes, more quiet, and the more the observer and the observed becomes one; so the saying, one with everything. But, in-between all that, there are always thoughts, and these thoughts seem to be influenced very much by crystals too.

I now see that for me, a person that needs to work and use his mind daily and stay sharp and grounded, to have on my desk grounding stones and be here in the now and this reality, is important. I was wearing and having on desk for too long, high vibration crystals, and what happened to me was that I was full of ideas and ephiphanies but manifestation was very poor, because of being ungrounded. And so, I come to terms, from my own experience, trial and error..... High vibration crystals will use more often in meditation, and not for the rest of the day, while grounding will stay near desk with me. Keep in mind that this suits my lifestyle, if I would have a certain age and could wake up in the morning and go in the garden do stuff in the sun all day, then maybe I could afford using high vibration crystals all the time. They are great, but not suitable for manifestation in my opinion. In this age we live, the era of information, everybody knows a lot of things and fell in the trap of wanting to absorb more and more information due to dopamine kicks, but rarely applying at all. People in the past knew less but applied a LOT. People today know a lot but apply LESS. Ok, I derail from topic
Old 01-01-2020, 01:15 PM
Master
It depends on your own energy system. If you're not that well grounded most of the time it's likely that high vibrational crystals aren't the right ones for you. But if you are properly grounded most of the time there's no problem with it whatsoever.
Most of my crystals are high vibrational, not a problem whatsoever. But I'm quite well grounded most of the time too.
Whatever suits you best.