Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-09-2022, 08:56 PM
Master
What are your favourite tarot cards

have you got favourite tarot cards
I've got so many tarot cards I have but what is your favourite
I know my L energy split vehicle cards by Sandra Anne Taylor 40 40 cards and it's the best ones I've ever done and my new ones I've got my dream and channel cards a good as well my dream and channamma cards are good as well and no one's ever tried it so I don't know my spirit and energy ones are the best ones I've ever felt in Telford
Them cards make me feel like the best tarot card reader out if my family want me to do a tarot card reading night I would use them all night because of energy I get off there so strong connection but I will not charge family
But anyone else for The Night chords I'll definitely charge £10 that night for using him but I am not getting greedy on money but I'll call to So Strong a feeling the connection it's so intense
The engine may that information and I'm not a chance on you know but I will not say his name I know his name he knows my name but it's return us to even on my other cards I got connection but I will not say his name because personal because it's man is one for me
But my spirit and energy is so strong the answers the energy and Vibes of them so uncontrollable
But I've got so many chords but suffer these two cards I failed now they are my favourite chords
Tell I try my other cards but I bought
But these energy and still it energy and spray it energy and spirit oracle cards and 44 cards by Sunderland Taylor Sandra Anne Taylor is so strong I've never ever had chords like this before
If I ever get booked for readings I'll be using his cards and hopefully I'll get booked again again again because his cards will make me famous
They've even told me to take a chance on my mister man but I lost his name he knows my name I know his name and a contra trainers the chemistry between us 4 x 12 because you've got a between us but I'll just say his name and if he isn't here he was saying my name either
Sorry for such a long post I'm going on with too much and cards and the energy and Vibes of them cards is so strongt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Administrator
I don't like tarot cards My favourite cards are my Native American healing cards. and my new one The sacred Forest.
but they are not tarot cards

Namaste
Old 11-09-2022, 09:30 PM
Master
Hi of them two cards I put this sacred Forest ones as so good it is because I've got them
I've got play cards but the one I bought online ASOS strong energy and Vibes and each of them if I ever get booked to do tarot card readings Abby is in them because I used on myself and everything how to emote on me so unbelievable
Plus as you know I'm getting trained in to be a better medium I am now but then cards are so strong the energy advice as like this Seyfried first ones the circuit nor the sacred first ones promised want ASOS strong as well them sacred first ones as strong as well them sacred Forest once is strong as well because I've got them and the energy is so strong but these ones I put ASOS strong energy vibes I've got them I would recommend them to anybody especially like me to be a trainee medium is gifted but stronger Gifted and I've got a few of a native spirit little cards and cards have used and we are good but there's ones I bought online the energy is so strong it's unbelievable I must have put in my bedroom I must sell Nike 50 ml drill I must sound like Victor Meldrew of one Foot in the Grave I don't believe it that's what I can't have done and made the energy is so strong
If I can do this for family and friends begins I am going to go far in life for me and my two friends with you as well I really loved funeral home love me to bits and I love them I can do it what they do and I'm cold says yes I can do it yes I'll be there but I've got to go there because this man and made a metal pay because the card says so my pendulum said so my mum and spirit said so because you go for any job as a funeral director and I'll go far as a card and tarot card reader and a funeral director carer people like Dunnes Stores because I've transferred myself because you told me to and a quarter turn it to I'm no longer the Ugly Duckling anymore because Michael Kors the cards under pendulum help me in lots of ways
But this card I bought last month is so strong strum but not as strong as it the energy is so strong as uncontrollable but in a good way because it's give me a lot of good advice so you know who eventually ask me how I say yes because another full of mine heads together if it's back because it counts tree trailers even a card say we need to get together even though I'm older but it doesn't bother me because one thing the last two years to help me is Brandon Barnes in the cars give me advice is cards every time my doing two people
I don't have it I don't mean to advance and very fit but spirit has got me talking non-stop I've got a chance with this man I'm all in him but the chemistry between us so strong and if you get it I know the end of me me and this man digga d get together is so strong because I had a vision few days ago of Us but I'm not details because it's personal but it's cards but telling me to bother but it's card so strong but once I put a name the connection is so strong this cards for in life if only I listen to Mr T I could have been the head and feeling left it a funeral director but I can be one now but it's mine was me and my mum my family but all knowledge I know my dad told me my cards told me I will be a funeral director if my lot of fuel home Plus passionate and caring I don't tell her waved I don't tell her waved as you feel
Because I've told them my lips to all my graveyard your loved one is in your heart the memories that dreams even children that always be around you no matter what took that photo talk to Sky no matter the bumpers techno present people because they have never ever ever lost anybody for bully you and put you down it's stupid and deep down the animal is silly
But all cards are so strong and energy and food and a real homes I fell off them so strong connected so ever get booked by Fanning friends Amazon Echo cards

Old 11-09-2022, 09:34 PM
Ascender

The first time I saw the Morgan Greer Tarot card at a Ren Festival over 25 years ago, that was being used by a Tarot Reader, I was immediately enchanted. I love the artwork. Here's a link to the deck.

https://www.tarot.com/tarot/decks/morgan-greer

The deck is a direct interpretation of the Rider Waite deck that is probably the first tarot deck most of us have been introduced to and probably own.
Old 13-09-2022, 04:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I've recently purchased Nick Bantock's 'The Archeo' oracle deck and I absolutely love it. It's based on the Archetypes and they read a little differently from a standard oracle deck. The artwork is not my usual style, but there's just something about them that draws me in. They are definitely one of my favs at the moment. But I find that my favourites change depending on what energy I'm in when I do readings for myself, if that makes sense :)
Old 14-10-2022, 04:33 PM
Ascender
I switch which deck I'm using when something tells me to

I use tarot and oracle ~ I like all my decks ~ But I don't have the time or energy to use them so I just pick 1 card for the day
Old 03-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Master
I've got Summer cards but I've been using lately am I dreaming reading oracle cards by Rose in service and they are good chords but they gave me power2go to my mediumship and make me stronger person and hurt myself and hopefully one day people and here ear so I can be a good medium on here
Plus I want to make everybody proud or help me achieve on here ear and I hope I will do it one day but I say no names but I want to make everybody proud of me especially on here is know me since 2015 how far I become

Old 03-11-2022, 11:41 PM
Master
My favourite Tarot at the moment is Forest of Enchantment.
For the longest time is was Robin Wood Tarot, then The Green Witch Tarot, then for a long time the Wildwood Tarot. That last one really offers a deep-dive!
But right now it's Forest of Enchantment Tarot.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:03 AM
Master
My favorite atm is The Wild Unknown by Kim Krans. I think I find them appealing because of the pen and ink drawings and vibrant addition of color to the otherwise black and white card. The general information regarding the tarot categories are straight forward and helpful for the newbie, like me.

Also there are a few lay outs and interpretations that go beyond the past, present and future of the 3 card reading.
Old 06-11-2022, 07:43 PM
Master
My favorite deck is the Thoth deck which I haven't seen in several years.

Lately, there are a lot of Tarot decks that seem amazing in design and color.

What is available 'now' is amazing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜