Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 31-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Master
There are people who were in the special space program who say time travel is possible. It could very well be. The universe is so big, so infinite, so divine. I think what is possible in fact is way way beyond anything we can imagine.
Old 20-12-2022, 08:00 PM
Suspended
Master
A SELF-PROCLAIMED time traveller insisted that he was transported to the year 2137 and witnessed flying cities, as well as the apocalyptic aftermath of a global nuclear war in around the year 2025.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/206529...ain-wiped-out/
Old 08-01-2023, 10:34 PM
Suspended
Master
Time Travel and Einsteinian Relativity

Time travel is seen in a lot of science fiction and sometimes some physicists try to hype this thing based on their Einstein influenced logic. One problem I thought of that appears to be overlooked is that it is assumed that if you or any matter went through a time machine that it would end up in the SAME place on Earth at a different time. Suppose someone went through a time machine on Earth. We know that the Earth revolves around the sun in an almost circular orbit, so wouldn't this mean that only at a particular time of the year that someone would appear at the same place on Earth at a different time? At all other times, that time traveler would end up in outer space since the Earth would be in a different location in its orbit and would die without a space suit. Also, they would need some way to travel to, do their re-entry and land on Earth. Also, our solar system travels around the milky way galaxy and our galaxy also travels through space, too, so this should have some effect on where time travelers appear unless there is someway to control where they appear in the different time. This theory of time seems to imply a kind of absolute frame of reference, too, which cosmologists might think is based on the big bang theory and everything being created at the instant in time of the big bang. Apparently, the only support for this is anthropic principles.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/gsjo...ty-t11344.html
Old 27-03-2023, 04:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Whatever we can imagine is possible. An acquaintance has the gift of seeing past lives in others (e.g. me as a Spanish inquisitor working for the catholic church, not a happy life). So the past is available to her, somehow.
Old 27-03-2023, 07:22 PM
Tedmil

I suspect time travel may be possible under the right conditions and could explain cases where people have vanished without trace.

I had one experience where I was able to view another time. It happened in an area where audible sounds from the past have been heard. I think this phenomenon is based on the stone tape theory not time travel time. However, it could be that this phenomenon results when conditions start to approach the level where time travel is possible.
Old 28-03-2023, 04:26 AM
Master

Time travel

I feel that time travel is possible in the mind/consciousness/astral but not in the physical.

Heard all the theories such as molecular transportation and such but I’m yet to be convinced.
Old 07-06-2023, 03:29 PM
Martino

Not possible ? No so, its quite possible , a part of you can go to the future and see what is there . been doing that for decades and it works.
Old 25-07-2023, 12:56 AM
crystaladdict99

Interesting topic!
Old 23-10-2023, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder

I believe time travel is within, through rem, lucid, like Edgar cacey hypnotic states, we are the machine, we just need how to use it. It is not math, or reason, it’s geometric, pay attention to your inner pattern through meditation, it is the key to the way out! A bridge between worlds.
Old 23-10-2023, 09:32 PM
Master

there is supposedly a specific meditation you can do for 4D.... merkaba or something....