Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-03-2021, 12:05 PM
Seeker

Are ghosts real?

Many people say that ghosts are spirits.
Old 22-03-2021, 07:21 PM
Master

I think most people think of a soul of a once living person as a spirit . I think some of what people as a ghost is the sole of a once living person , choosing to stay earth bound for a number of reasons . Some of the other things that people that might call a ghost wold be a human created thought form . All , or most of us do it with out knowing it . Left over energy from a once living person . A still living person asleep in their astral body . We all go out of body during deep sleep . You do hear of a few reports that go like , I knew my friend was asleep but saw what I thought was them in the hall . Other ghosts might be astral critters or mutli dem beings , etc.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:52 PM
Master
Ghost theory definitely exists, that there is a vibration field in a Denver compact atom way... how one can exist in it from a normal avatar is the deceptive?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 12-11-2021, 06:14 AM
Dude111

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandersanja
Yes I think they prefer to be called SPIRITS and they are all about!!!!!

When my grandpa passed away,he came to visit me days later...... I had a fight with my mom (She was upset her dad just passed) and I went out to the store...... When I came back,a black rock I had was ON MY COMPUTER DESK. The rock said "Love" on it..... I did not put it there,it was where I always had it...... I knew it was grandpa!!!

Then a few days later I was home alone (It was the day of his funeral and my family had gone down) the radio in my dads room came on,and the alarm wasnt set...... I spoke to grandpa and said "Your funeral is today granpa,you should golto it.... You can come back after if you want" but I havent sensed him since.........

Yes Spirits are very real.............
Old 17-11-2021, 02:29 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandersanja
Most people unfortunately don't know the difference between soul and spirit and use these terms interchangeably when they are two completely different things.

Ghosts are souls that failed to move on in the afterlife and are stuck (until they decide to move on) in the lower astral plane closest to Earth for whatever reason. Usually though these souls have a very material nature and cling to something or someone here in 3-D.

Its more appropriate to term them wayward souls, lost souls, warded souls or apparitions.
Old 18-11-2021, 04:48 PM
Ascender

I use the terms ghost and spirit interchangeably. And yes the soul lives on after death. Some souls are trapped earthside and continue to try and interact with the living. Those would be what I call ghosts. Then there are hauntings that seem to be on a loop that happens over and over again in the same place like seeing an apparition walk purposefully down a hallway and then disappear without acknowledging anybody that is physically in the hallway at that time. That would be what I would understand to be a residual haunting, a psychic remanent of the person who once lived but it has no intelligence and is more like a photograph of a person than the soul or spirit of a once-living person.
Old 18-11-2021, 07:53 PM
Deactivated Account
are ghosts real?

Are ghosts real, asks the title? But what does "real" actually mean anyway?

Spirits are not ghosts, ghosts are not spirits. Defining what a ghost actually is, however, is somewhat harder than saying what it isn't. Think of things this way, perhaps? A spirit is able to animate a body but a ghost has no such power of animation.

edit: This morning I was reflecting further on this topic and another thought came to me. It's not possible to interact/communicate with a ghost.

Last edited by bobjob : 19-11-2021 at 08:31 AM. Reason: additions
Old 18-11-2021, 11:43 PM
Master

I agree with bobjob
Old 20-02-2022, 02:23 PM
Knower
What people call "ghosts" definitely exist. I went into this subject myself just to see what I'd get, and the stereotypical "things that happen" when you "open the door - happened. Top of the line for "bad" was that I lost my phone. I was doing EVPs in my apartment with a voice recorder on my phone, and wound up with what can only be described as a "finger streak" running across the face of the phone - and it no longer worked. There were other things that happened, but the bottom line is - yes "ghosts" exist.
Old 20-02-2022, 09:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Case
What people call "ghosts" definitely exist. I went into this subject myself just to see wh......bottom line is - yes "ghosts" exist.

Here's a couple for you to ponder. Exactly what is a ghost that leads you to state definitively that they exist? Where do ghosts have their existence?