Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Master

12-14-22 …

You people still do not get it … do you? People tried to use handy timeline features such as Tower of Babel … Redchic12 immediately wanted to pull me down into her state of consciousness by claiming disappointment and such … obviously not spending too much time in the posts themselves in the discussion of detachment … where “disappointment” plays no part in it … Mizz H just approached it all like a book … the way she always had done … yet isn’t that the point? You do not move on by continuing to do what you’ve always done.

Others tried to slather on some candy sprinkles and chocolate syrup by comparing monologue and dialogue … and trying to blame it on the forum board … etc.

This whole thread stopped because people preferred complacency, ease, the old preferred ways … with a little sugar-coating to make the justifications more palatable.

The entire principle … showing LIFE *your* passions and desires by what and whom you interact with … or lack of interaction … developing beyond the convenient … if you want to learn beyond the conventional then you much get involved beyond the conventional … how many times did I say that?

Here … why don’t every one of you go do this … it would have its positive benefits. Find a good five minutes of quiet time … go inside … and tell Spirit …

“Spirit … I’m not into learning anything new. I’m just floating along … gathering tidbits of data for my inner scrapbook. I don’t want you nudging me towards anyone that
will suggest growth because I’m simply not into it. Just leave me alone … and let me continue gathering new phrases of the same old concepts … web sites that have the same tired old practices but they just seem *SO* interesting … I’m just not into putting myself out or getting involved and so … just let me float along. Maybe in another couple of hundred lifetimes from now … I might consider doing it another way …
but not now. Thank you.”

And then turn it loose. Now you’ve been honest with yourself … and with LIFE. This is indeed what you’ve been doing. Accept responsibility for it … no matter the yummy coating of sprinkles you added to the justification.

What … is so hard … about learning that? Why … is there so much resistance to seeing this? Sure … thee are a few that this concept might be beyond them … LIFE isn’t going to hold that against them … they are where they are … but for the most part … you shrugged off the opportunity to actually … learn … and a little chocolate syrup on the justifications makes it more palatable by sidestepping responsibility.

Redchic … how can I be disappointed if this whole thing was for YoU to learn … or at least consider learning … and it was all pushed away … and it is the individuals opportunity that is lost … not mine. If I was “disappointed” every time someone tried away from opportunity … I’d be a basket case. It’s not my decision to make … it’s *yours* … and any real disappointment would be the individuals … preferring routine and staleness to growth.

There is always an excuse … a way to word it so it sounds soooo … acceptable.

You’d be wrong if you do not believe I have been given this same wake-up call … until it sinks in. And when you’re given this lesson on the inner … and then you bring it back down into the physical and need to apply it … it just seems to … irritating. It’s not what you want to do … and yet … how else will you learn?

If you are going to be presented with something like this … at least come out of it with the intended lesson … namely … increased personal integrity, increased personal honesty, a willingness to face Self at a depth you didn’t wish to do … and a personal accountability for everything you’ve tried to sidestep.

How you react to this post will be key in how you wish to go about it all.

Over and out.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 14-12-2022, 04:10 PM
Master

Redchic12 wants to pull me down to her level of conciousness

Oh dear Zorkchop it’s sad to hear you say that about me because that is DEFINITELY not the kind of person I am.

All I Wish to say is that your comments say more about you than about me.
Old 14-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This was like reading a book for me. I don't comment or ask questions to a book. I take it in and get inspired by it, ponder it and digest it!
Once in a while I wanted you to expound a bit or I'd agree excitedly with you.
Thought I'd tell you.
Your profound effort has been very appreciated by me.
Hi, z. Sorry, but my readings of books I take in deeply and they change my life ...just incidentally.
Not defending myself...just sayin'.
We all take the right steps, at the right time when we're ready...it's all good.
Some of us have hesitation...as did George Herbert, priest in the 16th century.

Love bade me welcome
Yet, my soul drew back.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2022, 04:47 PM
Quote:
The forum rules which dictate a 2-3 sentence quote forces one to reply to only one small part of a lengthy post; imo, this
gives no justice or recognition to the totality of a thoughtful presentation. …….
Not true, Molearner. There is no forcing. You ref the Post # for others.

What i do is quote the entire long post to look at, then when done I highlight and delete up to the 3 sentence limit. Easy peasy.

I also will say in my comments, "When you said the sky is blue, my thought was..."
See?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2022, 04:55 PM
Guide

Your teachings have helped me immensely Zorkchop.I've studied every one though I didn't always comment. In fact I sometimes logged on just for your teachings.
I had a few issues and we may have had disagreement's at times but I will miss these posts and hope you carry on with the Esoteric Whispers.
Old 14-12-2022, 05:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
12-14-22 … How you react to this post will be key in how you wish to go about it all.
Over and out.
Thanks for all your Loving care and time that you have provided in this thread.
I have read it with Spirit in mind and have found various points of interest to consider
and evaluate and some I have sorted, incorporated and planted in my innermost self and they still grow.
Some day the fruit will ripen.
New growth is still a painful proposition.LOL

I read you LIMA CHARLIE zorkchop.
Old 14-12-2022, 06:11 PM
Experiencer

Why lower the frequency of the transmission with personal reactivity? This is a challenging lesson for the teachers of all times who tread the intermediate zone.

__/\__
Old 14-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Master

Quote:

You people still do not get it….., a willingness to face Self at a depth you didn’t wish to do … 0-o - -

Yes we do not get it…..we are not at that high level…..forgive us for we know not what we do…Perhaps different levels of truth and understanding exist ?

Good advice about facing self….some of us might see that we are judgmental and are consumed with bitterness and frustration…..it might be worthwhile to become spiritual and not approach it as an aspect of knowledge…….
Old 14-12-2022, 09:58 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
You people still do not get it … do you?

Hi Zorkchop. I am not familiar with your posts here, so I couldn't comment upon it. Sorry to see your decision of leaving (too ), hope the reason might be strong enough in doing so.

I have a doubt about something, can you please clarify from your experience?

Say, if a person/group are not saying things straight forward but only communicate in an indirect manner, how to find out whether we are welcome in a place/forum or not? Is there any sign for that? How to find out whether people accepts the way we behave or not? If they don't accept and desires us to leave from a place, what are all the indirect way of communication they might try to show us that they don't like our presence here?

I know that's why God is not present in a physical form, because people might beat him away in an indirect manner if he keep on speaking about "Boring Old Truth" and not anything "Fashionable New". (It's better to have a reply of "crucification on the cross"/some other direct way of reply as that we are not deserved to be around here, rather than in an indirect manner unable to find out?)

Edit - There was an Enlightened One here in Tamilnadu named Ramana Maharshi few decades back. Say, if he is living/present even now, and someone go and ask him "How the NDE or any other experience look like? Had you got any such experience? Can you share one of the Enlightening Experience or any other thing to learn?", he would be keep on repeating one answer which is, "Find out the one to whom such experience happens, and who wants to learn about anything" and stay quiet. How would people being around him have communicated him "You are very boring and keep on repeating same Old things which is said in Upanishads/Gitas, please speak it in a new way/Fashionable things that can give me pleasure" in an indirect manner? Even if they communicated it in a Direct Manner "Hey Old Man, we want something new that can satisfy us or to know about your experience rather than Old Knowledge, are you worthy enough to share it?", He would reply "Find out who wants such experience rather than seeking any experience - even to meet God like Vishnu or any Afterlife experience". What they might then communicate in an indirect way to make him shut his mouth as he is very boring and unfashionable?

Why don't people try to find, How could he be still happy and Peaceful without being learning any new stuffs or experience even though keep on speaking this thing which is very boring? Is there Real-Eternal Happiness in the Boring Old Truth?

I think that's why No Enlightened Beings have spend time in sharing any Experience or seeking any Experience, but only the Boring Old True Knowledge. There is no Proof of Jesus speaking about NDE or Mohammed or Ramana or Shankara or etc., but only the Boring Old Truth in different words.

People don't want True Knowledge and True Happiness (falsely assuming that it is Boring) but only New Fashionable Experiences by seeking the opposite?

Edit 2 - Not Hearing their words but seeking worldly/some other experiences, is like in the following video between 4:20 to 6:40.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EP5NZpQRWmI
It's in Tamil Language and without English subtitle, hope there is a Tamil friend to you to translate it briefly.

Last edited by O K Viswanath : 14-12-2022 at 11:57 PM.
Old 15-12-2022, 04:39 AM
Knower

Discernment … is Dead … imo, many people just didn't have much to say about the subject. Of course, they assumed you were talking about the general public, not the people on these forums. It's glaringly true for the former; if true of the latter, it's nowhere near as obvious, at least not to me.

I think I've been very clear and upfront in saying that the intent of this lifetime of Joe is already laid out, and does not include diving into the subject of this thread in any big way. To be even clearer, it's set in stone. However, I've no intent to close myself off from the lessons of life, either. This is not an all-or-nothing thing.

"Just floating along" is rarely an option in life, except for possibly a lucky few. Things happen that we have to deal with. I don't think Spirit would let anyone close themself off in that way, to purposely learn nothing from life's lessons. I think the lessons keep coming, and trying to learn nothing from them probably makes them much harder than they would be if one makes a reasonable effort to learn from them.

I really don't think this school of life would be as incredibly strict as you say it is, but then be so lenient in this way.

JoeColo
Closed Thread