Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Master

12-5-22A …

Sorry I wasn’t here to interact to the reactions to my 12-4 post …

It’s always interesting to put in a vague or open-ended statement and see where it goes.

The “prime directive” of true spirituality is … “Know Thyself.” Therefore … the “are / seem” aspect was in reference to … Self … and not how others see anything … or how we might see the layout of the atoms around us.

In keeping with the “nowness” of the post … the principle meant to convey setting the tendencies of the individual to see things the way they usually do ( seem ) and see the deeper options from new perspectives ( are ). We all tend to want to view life as we always have … and that keeps us from seeing the actuality of just what *is* going on around us … and opportunities for growth. If there’s one thing we humans are exceptional at … it’s overlooking opportunities and learning situations that are standing right in front of us … right now.

Yes … using this same principle … I can understand how some people might use it to address the “reality” of the atoms around us and what they form. That’s a good tangent. Nice touch … Mizz H.

An aspect of the “prime directive” is to always try to be aware of how one is reacting to life … as in the old claim … it’s not what happens around us but what we do with it … meaning … *our* reaction to it … and the more we are ale to perceive this out of the comfort zone of our old pattern habits … the more we tend to view them as they really … “are.”

When one is not caught up in perpetual habit … we can see things more clearly as to their more hidden meanings and levels.

And yes … it’s another evolving learning scenario. Most everything is.

The more we understand … it is how we respond to everything around us … and that comes from being aware … on as many levels as possible … new and old … the more clearly can … “see”. Habit … is not favorable to that. Instant defensive tactics … even less so. Ignorance is in another category altogether.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 06-12-2022, 04:36 PM
Master

12-6-22A …

You do not raise your consciousness by continuing to think and believe as you always have … perhaps … just perhaps … behind which you have always hidden.

Consciousness is an umbrella term … meaning … that includes the whole of who you are, how you express yourself, how you blend with Life.

You may find … that it is rare to meet many that actually want to learn something new. Most … just want to carry on … and that may mean once again learning how to do crafts and daily activities … which you have done forever at the level you are now.

To move beyond … actually beyond … your favored and protected state of consciousness … that … is quite an accomplishment. Leaning something new … is learning something unfamiliar / not previously expressed / a decided expansion beyond where you currently are.

Again … this is *not* a judgment. This is the way the human state of consciousness tends to be. We learn … actually learn something new … *very* slowly … and often … only when we have to or have a deep passion to do so.

It often comes down to passion, attitude, and personal honesty / insight.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-12-2022, 10:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop

Again … this is *not* a judgment. This is the way the human state of consciousness tends to be. We learn … actually learn something new … *very* slowly … and often … only when we have to or have a deep passion to do so.
Good afternoon zorkchop

Yes, love can take time or it can sweep you off your feet
Old 07-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Master

12-7-22A …

Expanding a bit on muffin’s phrase isolation … ( nice pick, muffin ) … it is *not* that the human state of consciousness cannot learn … it’s that the human state of consciousness does not *want* to learn … there is very little passion … there is very little drive to learn beyond what will get one through daily activities. Many of the Eastern religions do their best to kill “desire” and then allow for the mis-interpretation of the word to expand to mean … all … desire.

Um … no.

But for many … that is their goal … to kill all desire and to just … float … to just … “Be” … in a very complacent, strongly defended, near-sighted campsite on the path.

Any individual who truly wishes to grow will be ready for challenge … deep challenge … risky challenge … yet risk … only in the sense that it would take them out of their comfort zone … which rarely involves any real risk to the outer physical body.

Love … each and every one of us … uses … and lives by … love … yet we have that interpreted as emotional love … which brings us the exquisite highs and lows of loving another human being.

But the real meaning of “love” … we each use this constantly … without knowing how and why … and where directed.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 07-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Master

12-7-22B …

It is very … crystal clear … that the human state of consciousness can learn most anything. From entering the medical field … anything having to do with art … being a teacher … soldier … husband / wife … mother / father … sailor … etc … you name it … the human state of consciousness claims victory and success.

What is necessary … is to learn the rules involved … ie … to be such-and-such you must be able to do … whatever … to whatever level will bring you the success you wish. Learn the how-to’s … apply them through experimentation … move along the path.

Once again … it all has to do with desire … choice and passion for the choice … and then get involved.

Many “rules” are built in … we cannot avoid them … especially those pertaining to the understanding of Life … in the Lower Psychic Worlds … and these might be reincarnation and action / reaction ( karma ) … amongst others.

Makes no difference whether we believe in them or not … we live by them. It would make perfect sense … even to the mind … to discover them and then learn to live within them … to make our incarnations here more … beneficial.

Many … refuse to uncover … then apply … then believe via personal experience. One thing is for certain … LIFE can wait us out … whether it takes 1000 incarnations to learn a simple lesson … or whether it takes one or two if we distinctly and directly apply to that lesson.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-12-2022, 12:00 AM
Master

12-7-22C …

Each and all have been disappointed, misled, mocked, questioned, and slandered countless times as we investigated various approaches to understanding Life. There is no way around this. No matter how stoic one claims to be … they have paid their dues many, many times.

This tends to harden an individual. They put up a defensive barrier around themselves … rarely intentionally designed but individually designed nonetheless … and as the lifetimes pass one by one … we become complacent … numb … lacking any real passion … since this led us into so many blind alleys before.

Many people have no clue as to how they protect themselves. Most claim … “This is just the way I am” … or maybe … “I’ll just take it as it comes or I’ll just ‘BE’ as Life swirls around me.”

To take a step beyond this stance is almost … life-threatening. Both levels of Spirit recognize where each individual is by the focused intentions expressed. Spirit … mostly on the level of the Lower Psychic Worlds … will set up opportunities for an individual who just perhaps might be ready to test the waters … done through an individual on the physical and most likely a stranger … and the response to that opportunity tells Spirit how “ready” that person is to advance.

Many people have a laundry-list of demands if they are going to grow or learn anything new … the information must be presented in just *this* way … under *my* conditions … justifying and pushing away any real opportunity because of these … and other … restrictions.

I too have had my bouts with this … and learned … when you want to push something away … that is often a sign that you should pay *more* attention.

Each time such an opportunity arises … it seems brand new … even more ominous and frightening than before. Rarely can you convince anyone to pay attention to this. Most often … the opportunity is lost … and the next one may be lifetimes away … all determined by Spirit.

Occasionally … someone listens. That … is almost a miracle.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-12-2022, 02:24 PM
Master

12-8-22A …

All of this is to fundamentally develop extraordinary degrees of personal strength and courage … amongst other attributes. There is no other way to develop these facet save for going through them time and again. Individuals who venture beyond the conventional are exceedingly rare. They do not advertise themselves openly. Many … have been put to death for their beliefs. Even more have been ostracized from their societies.

Just about every important step on the path is a “weeding out” process. Those who pass are given more opportunity. Those who don’t … will wait … and again … I’m talking lifetimes.

There are “rules” to be followed in communing with Life … and Life is not on the lenient side. We can forgive each other … but Life *must* advance those who have earned the right to do so. This is not up to the “messenger” who brings the opportunity … it is up to the decision made in response to the opportunity.

The cold … the callous … the deeply skeptical … the aloof … the hardened intellectual … the highly educated … all tend to shrug off opportunity for true spiritual advancement but may leap at the chance to further their material stance.

One thing I was told many decades ago … God always allows for U-Turns … or … if you realize you’ve made a mistake you can attempt to rectify it as soon as possible. Maybe that will work … maybe it won’t … depending on just how you pushed said opportunity away.

One thing is for certain … the individual who earned the opportunity … this is their decision. They can blame it on anyone and everything else … and that only makes it worse. I’ve done this one too … and it took years to earn back the worthiness at another chance.

To work against Spirit … gets you nowhere. To work with Spirit … and later … Divine Spirit … is a privilege.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-12-2022, 11:46 PM
Master

12-8-22B …

This is the last in this multi-part glimpse.

No doubt about it … we can do anything we want … we can claim anything we want … we can challenge or protect to our hearts content. The Lower Psychic Worlds is the circus … “The Game” as was put forth by muffin … and that designation often fits although it may not “feel” like a game.

You can do anything whatsoever in the Lower Psychic Worlds … as long as you are willing to “pay” for it … according to the laws of action / reaction … also known as karma … and certainly balance. It makes little difference if your goal / desire is according to any law known … you can still proceed to completion. All of us pretty much have … to one degree or another … during one lifetime or another.

It is *only* when you have had enough of the Lower Psychic Worlds … and wish to proceed and advance beyond the conventional and the mental regions … that issues get really, really sticky … and disciplined.

In a sense … the old premise of “When you die you will have all the answers” does strongly apply to stepping beyond the conventional into the 5th Plane … Sat Lok … other names are often used. When you finally step beyond Sat Lok … Atma Lok … Sach Khand … by any or all of these names … that dimension or plane just beyond the boundary … the equator … between the Lower Psychic Worlds and the Pure God Worlds.

When you become established there … most all things clarify … for you can clearly see the “workings” of the psychic bodies and their inherent limitations.

Until you *do* reach the 5th Dimension … all claims to have done so … are highly suspect. There are glimmers displayed by those who truly have been beyond the Lower Psychic Worlds … and the eagle-eyed individual may detect these attributes. It is then up to that individual to establish communication … if … they wish to work with those who have attained these levels.

These are the intermediaries … that will help you find an authentic Master.

The opportunity … is priceless.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 09-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Master

I’m having a skirmish with the ominous flu bug … so I’m a bit fuzzy. I don't get sick very often … dealing with issues that need difficulties for the physical body via injury rather than sicknesses. I could have chosen better words for a few. Let me gather my thoughts on this and get back to you … plus … another post or two for the day.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 09-12-2022, 02:10 PM
Master

12-9-22A …

Without a doubt … people have a very tough time dealing with limitations, habits, and patterns on just a daily basis … and one of the most difficult tasks of anyone a bit “advanced” on the path is to nudge another to take another look at Self … but in this case … Self as in reactions to life in the Lower Psychic Worlds.

When anyone truly is ready and then attempts to step beyond the conventional … beyond the Lower Psychic Worlds … all Hell breaks loose … to use a phrase. What one must face then are issues and patterns so deep … so core … that there is incredible fear in “losing Self” altogether if one sets these patterns aside … and no … not just the mental ego … the very core of who and what you are as an individual Soul. It is frightening.

Thankfully … *if* one is ready to do that … they most often have an authentic Master on their side … and he can run interference and adjustments on a lot of issues.

Again … many believe that the problems they face here in the Lower Psychic Worlds are major … but they are nothing compared to trying to move beyond it all. Some … handle it all with ease … and discipline … and dedication. Others … head to the insane asylum. Yes … that happens. Most fall somewhere in between. “Sticky” … is a conservative term for many. It can get very, very problematic … yet it must be done as part o the “weeding out” process.

The “multi-part glimpse” was in reference to the last five or six or seven posts were all focused on somewhat of an overall theme. That’s now done … so now I’ll branch out again. “Wanderings” has become quite handy and versatile for me.

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -