Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-11-2022, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Wow miss H I can’t believe your friend was suffering ten years after a break up. Unbelievable.
But I’m curious to know why you told her that she hadn’t suffered enough.
Cuz she had not gotten sick of it yet ...she didn't say, "Enough!" She loved the pain, unconsciously.
When that tipping point happens when you have just 'had it' with something,
we put our foot down, take control and realize our own power.
But we have to dislike it or suffer exactly enough to make the change.
My take.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Do you really think that the entities who have an established incarnation only on the astral plane … no physical incarnation at this time … spend their hours considering what and how they’re going to go about their next physical incarnation? They’ve got a life to live in that level of consciousness … and so … they apply themselves to that.
What is "an incarnation on the astral plane?" I didn't know there was any such thing. As I understand it, souls can come and go into/out of the astral, unlike an incarnation, with its time commitments. I thought souls live wherever souls live, the same place where a newly created soul lives, before it decides to live anywhere else. As I understand it, this IS NOT the astral. This is a soul having no incarnations whatsoever, astral or physical, until they decide if and where they are going to incarnate.

Souls not in the physical would not be considering what they're going to be doing in their physical incarnations, unless they were in the process of deciding to incarnate in the physical.

JoeColo
Old 22-11-2022, 09:59 AM
Master

Thanks Miss H for Response. Yes yes yes I see where your coming from and funny enough I have come across quite a few people that don’t really want an answer because they kinda enjoy the problem. A few I’ve met along the way have actually took their problems to the grave and never resolved them. Such a sad waste of energy.

If that’s the case then I can totally agree with how you’ve dealt with. I have done something similar in the past.
It’s all good!
Old 22-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Quote:
...the same place where a newly created soul lives, before it decides to live anywhere else.
Oh? General ques to anyone.
This has been talked about in other circles...are there new souls being created? I dunno.
Or were they all created at once and all went wherever they went?
That's why some object in conversation saying someone is an 'old soul'.
I have no idea.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2022, 02:19 PM
Master

11-22-22A …

It’s not how hard you try … but what you’re trying.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Last edited by zorkchop : 22-11-2022 at 03:29 PM.
Old 22-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Guide

My theory is that we are all ancient, old souls. We are all immortal, eternal and uncreated. We all exist in a realm that is beyond the illusion of time and space. We were never created because we have always been here. Souls are neither "old" or "new" but eternal. In reality there is no creation since creation is part of the dream world.
Old 22-11-2022, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
My theory ... In reality there is no creation since creation is part of the dream world.
Hahahahalol, perfect.
It's all a Dream anyway...like I've said - was shown that at 8 yrs old first time..clearly and vividly.

Old 22-11-2022, 04:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
In reality there is no creation since creation is part of the dream world.
Agrees. Beautifully said. We believe the dream is real. But here's the thing, It works. The dream I mean.
Old 22-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Master

Mizz H … and all else …

All “Soul’s” were created at one time … but many … *many* … in fact most … were not created at the level we are used to considering as Soul … ie … at the level of human or otherwise intelligent or “conscious” entities that carry on daily activities somewhere … on some plane.

Anything … that is alive … that “functions” … that moves about and interacts … is Soul Itself at one level or another. On this planet … fish / birds / reptiles / insects / lower animals / etc … all Soul Itself at the level It is living and learning.

Therefore … when the “human level” dies off … the others are coming up behind them.

All of this drops even lower into the progressive or evolutionary line … but that’s on the tough side to accept.

Taking this into consideration … there are limitless Soul’s in existence … many barely aware and at an incredibly basic level … to whomever and whatever you could conjure up and accept as an intelligent being in the physical universe and way … way beyond. Many move about or interact only by instinct … actual “consciousness” comes much later.

The actual “creation” of Soul Itself is *WAY* up in the Pure God Worlds. “New” Soul’s can be created … if necessary. It is the actual “spark of ITSELF” given to these “creations” by the Core Creator God that makes … Soul Itself.

This actual “spark” … once discovered … makes all the difference in the entire individual learning progress.

The greater question when considering all of this … just what is *totally* unnecessary in the overall learning process of Soul Itself that should be considered … well … unnecessary?

*Everything* that you go through … adds to the Whole of who and what you are … as Soul Itself … and the progression we all undergo to uncover and discover just what this created entity of Soul is … and is not.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 22-11-2022, 06:21 PM
Master

What does the dream do.

Maybe you can enlighten me Zorkchop, especially since I agree with so so much as you just said. But I also agree with the dream as well. The illusion what we call real. This is something I asked long ago and the answer I got. Here goes.

What does the dream show?

About the dream. The dream does the work. Learning (is) in the dream state. The dream state is what we call reality. That which is real is the dream. I often wonder if the soul do there what they do happening in the dream. Unless dreams are just for entertainment sake. Could be, but I see not. Pun intended. But because of how seriously I take reality, things (oops dreaming) here (in them).

What does see the dream (dreaming)?

Have you noticed all the different dreams (plural). Some do not dream as I do. Maybe some have noticed others do not dream as they do. It is even further complicated if soul is multi-present, which consciousness is, even what soul is. We resolve in dreams.

If you like you can answer in a PM. Much appreciated.