Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-01-2021, 12:12 PM
Master

Healing old people

I had a very strange experience last night. I found myself in some global roller coaster and I was being sent all over the Earth to help people. Every trip was quite scary because I was going really high and then I was falling down with a very high speed to different locations. There was a man who was guiding me to these locations, he was like the driver of this roller coaster.

I met a first family, they had an old man. I remember two children, their parents and their grandpa, he had a stomach tumor on the right side, I put my palms over that area and he was healed, then to show them that I am real, I levitated and they were really surprised.

I met a second family, again, this time their grandpa had diabetes and he was in a very bad shape, I put my palms over his body and he was healed. Once again, to prove them that I am real, I rose up in the air, levitating.

Everytime I levitated, I had to quiet my mind and meditate. My palms had healing power, energy was moving from my palms into the bodies of those people. When I did the healing or when I was levitating, I felt energy around me, it felt like something fluid, you know, like water but it was not water.
Old 15-01-2021, 01:02 PM
Suspended
Master
Lovely all that thatman... stay strong and focused there, you're doing good - right on path now, learning so much on your journey as I am, and hope to more.... and as ive seen, you're getting some good support on here from other knowledgeable/wise people as well - excellent...
Old 15-01-2021, 07:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Lovely all that thatman... stay strong and focused there, you're doing good - right on path now, learning so much on your journey as I am, and hope to more.... and as ive seen, you're getting some good support on here from other knowledgeable/wise people as well - excellent...

One of my greatest wishes is to help people but I've not been able in real life to do so. I am very tankful for all the words and the help I get here, thank you!
Old 15-01-2021, 07:29 PM
Master

These two old people were in a very bad shape.. I was there and I offered my help with all my being as I always do when I have dreams where I can help people. It's quite interesting, I knew why they were sick and I knew where the problem was.

I saw some horrible things in my country with this global virus, old people being treated like garbage by some doctors... this made me very very sad and I cried out to God to give me a chance help some of these old people.. These two people from what I can remember, they were left on the floor, almost naked, suffering, their families could not do much more for them.

I had my grandma and because of her I developed a very great love for old people, when I see someone old, I see my grandma.

Last edited by Native spirit : 17-01-2021 at 01:29 AM.
Old 15-01-2021, 07:46 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
One of my greatest wishes is to help people but I've not been able in real life to do so. I am very tankful for all the words and the help I get here, thank you!

ThatMan you might already be helping/healing people - you say an experience, I say a test/learning see how you'd cope - and someone/many out there may have benefited already from you, hold that though, a lot of power in that thought - deep breath soak those vibes up... When I was researching the aura defence shield before 'the thing' came here terrorising the world and side-tracked me slightly, and that's an understatement...

I was taken somewhere in a dream, I say taken, because that's what it felt like as in real 'you know what i'm saying there my friend' I know you do... well I repaired someones aura, someone who was ill - when damaged aura is repaired the person heals... and that happened to someone...
Old 16-01-2021, 08:26 PM
janielee

Thanks, That Man!
Old 16-01-2021, 11:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
ThatMan you might already be helping/healing people - you say an experience, I say a test/learning see how you'd cope - and someone/many out there may have benefited already from you, hold that though, a lot of power in that thought - deep breath soak those vibes up... When I was researching the aura defence shield before 'the thing' came here terrorising the world and side-tracked me slightly, and that's an understatement...

I was taken somewhere in a dream, I say taken, because that's what it felt like as in real 'you know what i'm saying there my friend' I know you do... well I repaired someones aura, someone who was ill - when damaged aura is repaired the person heals... and that happened to someone...

This makes me happy, when people help each other, nice from you! You know that the heart produces a way more powerful electromagnetic field ( 10 times more powerful if I am right ) than the one produced by the brain? These electromagnetic fields, I think, create the aura around the body. Keep helping people my friend, for me, this is a day to day goal that I think about, trying to find ways to do more.
Old 16-01-2021, 11:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thanks, That Man!

It's normal, we have to help each other.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:39 AM
Administrator
Your experience is the same as mine was I am a Healer. but i used to see myself healing a lot of people, not just Elderly. its as if i was on a Mountain top looking down at everyone.
then i would be sending Healing them but i always had an Angel either side of me.
Reading your account reminded me of how i can still do it.

Namaste
Old 17-01-2021, 11:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Your experience is the same as mine was I am a Healer. but i used to see myself healing a lot of people, not just Elderly. its as if i was on a Mountain top looking down at everyone.
then i would be sending Healing them but i always had an Angel either side of me.
Reading your account reminded me of how i can still do it.

Namaste

Ha ha ha, I know, same experience here, I was really high in the sky seeing the world, such a beautiful view..

One question, how can I do more and more? Is it something I can do or it's up to my spiritual guides/angels to decide this for me? I want to do more, a lot more, not only for old people but for all people.

Do you think some people are sick as part of their life journey and no healing can happen to them?