Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-01-2021, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Ive just put this on a MH forum - just thought i'd share it here, because i'm supposed to... I'll put it on here as its to do with tensing calves, and messages coming in...

Just a bit here about difficult dreams, a reason for writing this here - ive had my share of those i can tell you - when my Guides were trying to get me off the beer and rum, oh did i protest - well the night 'I gave in' after 3 rubbish dreams in a row, over a year ago now - and as I said in mind ' thats it no more beer' a Guide came to me - pretty she was, and she just said 'it'll be ok' and it was...

So now to my point and why its written on here on the viruses page - I was given a message about an hour after going to sleep last night - woken up by the little dog sneezing, yes that was meant to happen - and 'my lower legs' calves were tensed up as in a message, and this message i received about viruses came to me...

I was told something regarding the newspaper link i put on yesterday, and i was to say something about fear mongering, but i can't remember exactly what - it was regarding what many newspapers write - but I said yes I'll remember this, and didn't go to write it down as I'm supposed to do, it was just after midnight - ohh did I get a telling off in difficult dream for not writing it down,i used a swear word to myself i don't do that only rare, i can tell you - you can believe this or not, your choice...

And if any of you here think i get an easy time of it - you'd be so wrong, difficulties for me the same as many of you here - I have dealt with some c*ap and difficulties on my journey, learning... So i'm to say - treat these viruses coming here as normal 'difficult' flu viruses that seem to be extinct this year, and the coughs - that will help remove the fear you 'could' be sending to your immune system... Stay Strong Everyone, deep breath, keep busy... 444 on here and 600 on the MH forum, interesting...

I could write books i can tell you the stuff ive learned, not that anyone would buy them - i can imagine in market in 20 yrs time, someone says whats this - oh its an old book by one-light 20 pence lol....
I know this feeling. For me it is healthwise. I have removed alcohol from my diet and do the same with sweets/refined sugar goods. As it causes huge inflammation issues with my still intact leg.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.