Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old Today, 06:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I imagine what Steve Jobs saw was the awesome majesty of the physical world melting away opening to an indescribable vista which left him awestruck.

This is the exact conclusion I reached too, and that he saw the light immediately.

Quote:
I have seen people die who did not exhibit any light at all at the time of their death.
Quote:
this Mexican Mafia boss had a shootout with police. I saw no light surrounding him; he died in fear.

I believe this relates to your statement that people see what they want to see at the moment of death, and I would add what people expect to see too. Steve Jobs appeared to me as a pioneer, a visionary, someone who had a zest for life, and I think that’s why his moment of death was as it was. I heard a hospice nurse refer to one particular patient death. She said the dying lady looked incredibly happy, peaceful, and content, in a way she'd never seen. She questioned the dying lady, and she replied with 100% certainly that finally she is going home, and couldn't wait. On the other hand, the Mexican Mafia boss probably didn’t have a zest for life, but lived in abject fear of it, fear of poverty, fear of powerlessness, and so on. He has my sympathies in a way, because he probably never truly lived. To truly live is to be without fear. My interpretation is that his life was a spiritual void, and that when he died, his consciousness obviously continued, but he found himself in a void. I imagine a light appeared, and that he had the choice and free will to move towards it. Even in this scenario, there is an inherent lesson about fear, trust, and relinquishing control. The learning never stops, not even in the seconds after transition. I imagine his soul had to learn lessons around fear and empathy, which is why he lived the physical life he did. I believe he would have had a profound life review where he experienced in minute detail how all his actions affected everyone, directly and indirectly, and then begun a process of healing and contemplation, assimilating those lessons into his continually evolving soul. Even Hitler would have gone through this process, and I suspect no light surrounded him at the time of death. I suspect no light will surround Putin either. He is driven by fear also. Imagine Putin in the emergency room having just been told he is going to die imminently? I once heard a trance medium say, upon being asked questions about Hitler, that we should send our love and healing to him at all costs. I thought that answer was deeply counter-intuitive to the human ear, yet stunning from a higher, more divine perspective. Talk about Christ consciousness!

I really enjoy your posts Starman. You’re one of the most intriguing forum posters I’ve ever read in my 20 years of reading forums. I find your insights deep and resonant of universal truths, and it upsets me that more people in the world don’t understand life from the same perspective that you, and many others here do. I’d like to share a link to a podcast you and others might enjoy. It’s an hour and 11 minutes long. It’s an interview with a psychic paramedic, and I have watched this three times. I find it mindblowing. She touches on something you said about group deaths, and she describes a time she went to the aftermath of a forest fire which killed many residents. She saw all their souls hanging around, confused, and she intuitively knew what to do. She remarks on souls that might be standing at a car crash, looking at their body, confused, and she communicates telepathically with them. It’s a fascinating interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EmNx--Sd0Y

Redchic12, I live in the UK. I live in a village 1 mile from the edge of a very large town. Even here there is never total silence. There is always the sound of human activity, even if it’s just a plane coming in to land at the nearest airport, 60 miles away! I can still hear the rumble in the sky. I always hear the incessant wooshing of tyres on the main highway, a mile from me. I realised recently, that in my 45 years, I’ve never once experienced total silence. When I say silence, I mean from human activity. I cannot find a spot anywhere where sound doesn’t carry from some road, some flight path. In this respect, I’m looking forward to death, just for the total peace.