Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:

So was it nonsense to you or her? See now your putting words into her explanation here.

She was asking me if I was instructing or speaking from experience? Can you not read the questions she asked? what is spiritual talk anyway? I find that interesting that you perceive sharing in the many ways I share as being something to you.

I am asking the person in question. I don't mind you offering your ideas of another all the same, it can open up lots more things to understand more so.

I have to be honest, I don't know what you are saying at all. I don't understand what you have shared.

Do you feel energy or do you think it is just feelings? If so what is that like for you?

You mentioned awareness within you. What does that mean?

You have mentioned emptiness. Can you share what that is for you?

You have mentioned the flow. Is that something you experience and if so can you share what that is like.

Thank you.
Old 17-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Master
This response is for Ka3en by the way.

So if we read back to the post I was responding too you will have noticed they said
Quote:
"You Are that"

I then responded with this.

Quote:
Yes in some ways becoming aware of *feeling* and moving energy is what you are becoming, opening and letting go of all those blocks held in place over many lifetimes. The real presence is being able to hold your own presence of being this in life with all life, open and now clear to feel fully unrestricted. Be the talk you now have to walk one with all life in this way. SO in some ways the challenges of interacting with life impeded now show why you why you became impeded within to begin with. To hold that state shows the nature of you in everyway you became that, so the real walk begins to deepen yourself as you are clear now into a open presence of being.

I guess I can make it simple really without talking all that process of being "You are that"

I am that.

What else would you like know about me?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I have to be honest, I don't know what you are saying at all. I don't understand what you have shared.

Do you feel energy or do you think it is just feelings? If so what is that like for you?

You have mentioned the flow. Is that something you experience and if so can you share what that is like.

Thank you.

I only have to go back to your original sharing, that I was reflecting on and understood in my own process that I explained (that you said was nonsense) in my own process of what it was like.

But ultimately and more simply, I am saying in connection with your original sharing.

Quote:
In truth you are that energy, there is no separation.

You are that.
Yes I know this, I am that.

It is what you are sharing in your response in me for real. I noticed you said YOU are that. But really

I would have suspected you would have said I AM THAT if you know this in yourself in feeling and being this, to be so. So do you know yourself as all that you shared in that post?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Master
But you didn't and now you question me about why I am I all that?

I just be myself the rest is you wanting to know how I came to be me, which would be like telling you my life story. :)

DO you need proof of my existence, my feelings, my flowing nature, how I sense, How I come to know things, my connection in me, how I am in being myself.

In trying to convey how I am being me, it becomes quite difficult, I just do it..lol

Perhaps in all those things you wish to know about me, you want to know something in you for you?

But you are unique as you are so why not show yourself that way.

Old 17-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Master
You are enough just being you sharing as you are in my view if you need to hear this from me of course.:)

Old 18-02-2016, 12:24 AM
Master
Now back to this for more mindfulness for you in that maybe I can look at this and break it down for you. I will try. being me its hard to articulate how being me is. But we shall see how I can do this.

Quote:

Quote:

I feel everything..lol Feelings are guides to opening deeper to intuition which leads me to know deeper to a sense of energy, energy takes me deeper again to awareness and being it. So through this process of opening fully I listen through the whole I am in me as I can be, or I can just be aware at an end point that deepens into more awareness. Mostly now I can be aware and the process itself doesn't require me to participate, more just speak from the awareness which is being it. I don't do things half hearted ...I go to the core of things. If I am aware and not integrated in that awareness through the whole host I showed above then I am not aware only half aware. But if I have walked through fully open and let go to the point of entering the awareness I am walking aware, being it in myself, but it doesn't mean I stay there alone. I have all my sensing states open and flowing as required, integrating and being a source of use in me for whatever. I call this state of flow, open and connected in myself, aware of myself. How aware others are in themselves will often reflect back to me to know what aspect of myself *aware* will be conveyed. SO nothing is missed in the inclusion of the other as they are. If my intuition is heightened and asking me to speak I listen, to what it whats to share, If my silent knowing is asking me to be silent I will be silent. If my awareness of a greater picture is asking to convey process I do. I don't limit how I share myself as I can be and know myself to be. I don't control how the connection opens me to be. I just be myself. If I need to just be focused on my heart space as love and support nothing more that is what I will be.

IF I AM OPEN I CAN BE ANYTHING I AM IN MYSELF in the flow of being me as I can be with any aspect of life being itself as IT IS SHOWING ME IT IS BEING...IF I AM NOT HIDING FROM MYSELF YOU CANNOT HIDE... AWARENESS CANNOT HIDE ITSELF... my own natural open self through all faculties open and flowing as one source, knows how to be as you are wanting to be, so makes no difference how you are, as long as I am open and aware of you as you are, I remain open and aware....(I thought I could capitalize that to annoy Baile)

Quote:

I think I covered that above. If I haven't please ask away.

Quote:

Emptiness is really letting go fully of myself and my part to let the truth of awareness lead me through the process. Meaning if I am in the space of sharing, I just let go and open deeper through that process to reach awareness, I call that emptiness but I am then aware in feeling, complete and clear, walking with clarity and a feeling of deeper connection to spirit or awareness whatever you wish to call it. This is the point where intuition and awareness are both clear, feelings are clear and all faculties are open and flowing unimpeded by any resistance.

Quote:

The flow is opening to move myself and be one with myself without attaching to myself, letting the connection be as it requires in the shared space. I can flow anywhere along the spectrum of my own process aware now most often so I don't have to stay in any one space, more flow with myself open and unattached allowing the space overall to be inclusive of that connection in me. There are points of being, speaking only from awareness, which is more an inclusiveness of the whole in me, other times aware of a piece of the whole and only conveying that, other times I might be in intuition, but often everything is most clear because I am unattached in myself, clear and aware of emptiness, aware of everything I can be.

Open and connected, aware in myself.

If I am open and connected aware in myself I am aware of you.

I don't seek to understand why you are as you are.

Because I see you as you are, aware of you as you are.

Old 18-02-2016, 12:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I only have to go back to your original sharing, that I was reflecting on and understood in my own process that I explained (that you said was nonsense) in my own process of what it was like.

But ultimately and more simply, I am saying in connection with your original sharing.

Yes I know this, I am that.

It is what you are sharing in your response in me for real. I noticed you said YOU are that. But really

I would have suspected you would have said I AM THAT if you know this in yourself in feeling and being this, to be so. So do you know yourself as all that you shared in that post?

If you read my post I was talking to another person. I was telling them they are that.

Thank you for responding to my questions. You do realize that none of your answers are what is spiritually understood as energy, emptiness or what the flow is.

When using the terms it is best to have an understanding of what they mean not what you want them to mean.
Old 18-02-2016, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
If you read my post I was talking to another person. I was telling them they are that.

Thank you for responding to my questions. You do realize that none of your answers are what is spiritually understood as energy, emptiness or what the flow is.

When using the terms it is best to have an understanding of what they mean not what you want them to mean.

Why do you need to tell them they are that?

Aren't you all that?

Old 18-02-2016, 12:49 AM
Master
Maybe, but the question was about what is kundalini and I was providing the answer. It really had nothing to do with what I am or not. Sharing that would have just been about ego.
Old 18-02-2016, 12:55 AM
Master
Be still and know thyself.

When I do, what is moving of me then in life and being?

I am walking aware.

I am deepening my awareness of life in me aware.

Opening the heart through all this energetic stuff, kundalini talk, is opening to your own heart, opening to know yourself, this is only preparing you for living life open hearted as you know your self to be. OPENING YOUR HEART TO YOURSELF WHERE YOU HAVE NEGLECTED YOU THROUGH THIS MEANS.

WALK YOUR TALK means walking open hearted knowing your own heart and sharing it fully as it is with life as it is...not walk others talk.