Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-05-2021, 02:48 PM
Pathfinder
''We want you to understand; you don’t have to work hard at this, you do not need to get 100% or 90% or 80% or 70% or even 60%.
The well being is so dominant in your experience, if you just halfway feel good most of the time, you live happily ever after!''
Old 22-05-2021, 04:35 PM
Pathfinder
A battle against anything is a battle against alignment.
Old 23-05-2021, 02:21 PM
Pathfinder
99% of your creation is complete before you see any physical evidence of it.
Old 23-05-2021, 02:43 PM
Whoa - these are great ones, flow.!!!! Thanks!!!!!

It doesn’t matter what anybody else is doing with their vibration, it only matters what you are doing.
You cannot desire something—and notice that it isn’t coming—
without offering two contradictory vibrations that won’t let it come.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-05-2021, 07:03 PM
Legrand

Hello Flow Alignment and welcome to SF.

I'm jealous, like the others here on Sf you do not have a title given to you which makes you a very special an unique being

Old 24-05-2021, 02:48 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Whoa - these are great ones, flow.!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Glad you're enjoying them!

I don't have very many that are short enough though. When I listened to workshops, the times that wowed me were usually the result of a buildup or perspectives/insights that took some time setting up. There are also tons of wonderful moments that just don't come through in text because of their interaction with the audience, tone of voice, etc. Something else that people who just read quotes might not get is just how funny Abe can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I'm jealous, like the others here on Sf you do not have a title given to you which makes you a very special an unique being

LOL, I didn't notice until you pointed it out!

It may have had to do with how I got locked out of my old account with the same name, Lynn deleted and replaced it with another of the same name (so I didn't go through the normal registration process through the webpage).
Old 24-05-2021, 04:00 PM

"Remember, you didn't come forth to learn lessons,
you came forth to use the energy to create.
It's a big difference in orientation".

-Abraham-Hicks.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-05-2021, 06:08 PM
''It usually takes about 30 days to change a habit, not because you need 30 days.
You could do it in 68 seconds if you could hold your vibration there,
but you have to consciously make that decision.''

Old 30-05-2021, 01:48 PM
People are not finding it difficult to find the mate of their dreams because that person is not out there,
but because of their own contradiction to their own desire in the thoughts they offer about the subject every day.

... offer thoughts about your future relationship that feel good while you think them...

Old 08-06-2021, 03:05 PM
Thumbs up

When you talk about what you want and why you want it, there’s usually less resistance
within you than when you talk about what you want and how you’re going to get it.
When you pose questions you don’t have answers for, like how, where, when, who,
it sets up a contradictory vibration that slows everything down.