Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Master
I am grateful for being able to appreciate the gifts of "Thanks-living" we can all share with one other in a Spiritual Forum such as this.

Thank you CrystalSong, for starting this one...
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 22-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Deactivated Account

My deepest gratitude for the love, laughter, and happiness I shared with my family today. To see the smile and joy in their little faces lit up my world ... I want more days like today.

Old 23-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Seeker

I am grateful for waking up to the truth of who/what I really am and the having ability to be open to follow my path wherever it takes me.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder

Gratitude for breathing
Old 23-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Master
So much love in that sand sketch, what a lovely day you had Clover! May many more such days flow to you!

LeoPeridot - that's a whole lot to be thankful for - I share that freedom with you! Blessings!

Breathing. Yes HeartSound. Breeeeeething.

Today I'm grateful for Chi Gong, feeling the body's existence and secret inner life, grateful for meditation and Spirit moving through smoothing all in its passage.
I'm grateful for old friends singing songs of adoration and gratitude to their God in their tradition and leaving them as FM message in my inbox.
So much to love. So much to appreciate!
Old 23-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Master
Today, I am grateful for the experience of a need I've had for some time, being fulfilled by another SF member, Olivia13, acting from the heart.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=12
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 24-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Pathfinder

I am grateful today for letting myself re-acknowledge that in external world most of human relationships are based on "how useful you are"-value and therefore it's okay for me to feel misanthropy because I can not see human goodness in putting someone's value on how useful they are (outside jokes and business).

There is nothing wrong in me wanting depth in my friendships and there's nothing wrong in me getting mad if that's not respected, but perhaps I should learn to accept that "formal friends"/"use or be used ones" have a purpose and are not readily "dirty" outside business world.

I'm disappointed in myself that I ever doubted my perceptions and tried to force myself to see it another way. I'm also disappointed in myself starting to lie about "human goodness exists" just out of both my own passive aggression and to not upset others around me.. but I'm grateful that I had my experiences prove that I was right and I should learn to doubt myself less.

Nobody is obliged to keep anyone around by force, all I can do is to trust that my trust-tests give correct results regarding to other people and then decide the course.
Old 25-07-2017, 01:49 AM
Master
Guthrio - I really enjoyed those links also - she spoke my language. :)

DoublyVenomous, you are finding your path, taking care of yourself - finding meaning where there is depth to be found. :)

Today I'm grateful for Ice Cream - what an amazing invention!!!
Old 25-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

Today I'm grateful for Ice Cream - what an amazing invention!!!

Ice cream is the best So many flavors and toppings to choose where I get mine!

Today I am grateful for all the wonderful and delighted things that are coming my way
Old 25-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Experiencer
Grateful to be in love with an amazing man