Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Guide
Was this Kundalini?

So was sitting watching tv the other night, minding my own business when all of a sudden i felt heat rising up my back, then i felt a pain in my back behind my chest, the pain felt like something was trapped kinda like a trapped nerve pain then my heart started to pound it felt like it was going to burst out my chest. I tried to keep calm but i was sure i was going to have a heart attack, i stood up at one point and my left leg felt weird, it was a bit painful but felt like there was something in it. I no that sounds weird but its the best i can describe.
Old 29-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Master

Maybe. Not a very definitive answer, is it? If it was you will surely feel more things in the future.

Hot big toes is a classic sign. I had that sensation for quite awhile. Doesn't mean you will but it seems to be a rather common part of it.
Old 29-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Guide
Im thinking actually it was maybe my heart chakra , i came across a video on youtube that explaines exactly what i had. Dont think iv had the hot toe, have had hot feet and intense heat in my back. Thanks for your reply
Old 04-10-2013, 08:23 AM
Natalia

Heat, surges of energy and chakra activity do go along with Kundalini. I have found since my first awareness of it that it will come and settle down and this can vary with how long it takes to settle and how long it takes to work through each issue. Sometimes it doesn't so much as settle but lays stagnant until worked through issues in chakras are cleared. For you in the case it may settle until you have worked enough through the heart. There are emotions that carry intense energy that can be stored in these chakras and it can feel intense and frightening to let go, release that. It can also be confusing if we feel unclear about what it is exactly that is wanting to be let go of. It's like it's safe there and we can go on about life doing the best we can to ignore it. Yet when Kundalini comes knocking it's not so easy to shove away. What is stuck in there must come out. I am currently feeling resistance in Sacral, solar plexus and heart which is communicating with me. Letting go of old out dated feelings, grudges. Stepping more into my own empowerment with boldness and making amends are what I feel prompted with also in crown I am understanding in the best way I can. I use understanding in seeing myself as someone I have effected in some way and how my words or actions may have been taken, In feeling as though I am seeing from their view I can begin some understanding and with crown and heart chakra there can be a way to solve it. Guided from crown to heart and throat. In balance this can be sweet balm to a skinned knee, unbalance can be not as pleasant. Be kind to your body, mind and soul during this. Eat good foods, get exercise and speak love toward yourself and others would be my advice. With soul I'd give it a place to speak and honour it.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
So was sitting watching tv the other night, minding my own business when all of a sudden i felt heat rising up my back, then i felt a pain in my back behind my chest, the pain felt like something was trapped kinda like a trapped nerve pain then my heart started to pound it felt like it was going to burst out my chest. I tried to keep calm but i was sure i was going to have a heart attack, i stood up at one point and my left leg felt weird, it was a bit painful but felt like there was something in it. I no that sounds weird but its the best i can describe.

Heat up the back and the trapped nerve I have this to.. normally with the heat just under/below the pain. If I work with it the pinch feel often wanders, sometimes near to the front of my chakra and then around.

My pinch happened at random time with the heat though recently what made my pinch appear alone was I was listening to song song that started to stir feelings in me. I beleived it to be a buried emotion matching the song and they somehow.. resonated and it began to rise.
Old 24-10-2013, 11:28 AM
africh

did you were practicing to awaken your kundlini or this happen by itself?
Old 31-10-2013, 03:01 AM
PatrickLA

This doesn't match what I normally feel in my own experiences, or in the experiences that other people have shared with me... but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a true experience for you. But it might be a good idea to talk to someone in person about this.
Old 31-10-2013, 05:45 AM
Guide
I have been going through this for a few years now, i had been back and fourth idk how many times to the doctor and they tell me im healthy. I searched for a long time to find out what was going on with me. It started with depression so the doc said but more than anything i was severly fatigued and felt like there was something in the pit of my stomach draining my energy and it got worse and worse then there came a point something said i had to stop fighting and lie down to this it would take over there was nothing i could do about it but it will pass and thats when i experienced the dark knite which lasted 6 months. Then i started to get all sorts of different symptoms come and go i still went back to doc and still nothing. I had alot of electricity in my body couldnt even take clothes out the tumble dryer. As time went on i gradually started to better every so often i would feel a difference and i was changing as well. I came across spiritual awakening and i just knew this was what was happening to me so i started to meditate on my chakras, after sometime i had the heat rise up my back and it stopped behind my heart and i felt the pain like it was stuck but no pain in my chest, after that when i was meditating i could not visualize my heart chakra a nice bright green it was always dark so i knew i needed healed but didnt know what caused it, so just kept meditating and tried to keep positive thoughts. A few month ago i found that i had rejection issues and i was looking outside of me to feel loved as i obviously didnt love myself. A soul connection brought this up in me so i had to deal with it and heal and thats when i realized it all and thats when i had this experience, i do beleive it was my heart chakra and from any info i have read it mimics a heart attack and alot of emotions.
Old 31-10-2013, 05:55 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by africh
did you were practicing to awaken your kundlini or this happen by itself?

No i had never heard of it until i was already going through all this stuff. Besides i hear its dangerous to try and awaken it. Id say it was more a spiritual awakening, i know many say its the same as kundalini but i dont think so it sounds more intense. I didnt have a nice childhood, and i tried to be someone else to fit in with others. So i think it just took its toll on me. When you have issues and repressed memories they are still stored in your body wether you think about them or not, but eventually its damaging your nervous system and it only takes so much. It has been hell at times, never ending but i feel so much better, i actually feel alive for the first time.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Knower
Felt the same thing on my awakening. It was VERY painful for me because my chakras were blocked. I was traumatized and was convinced that this was my death. I felt evil spirits whispering my mind and I was with a friend on a road between forests at night.
Did you feel the energy coming up from your root? It usually feels like a water splash at your root chakra then slowly ascends up to your crown. It's definitely enjoyable when your chakras are opened :) I invite you to try yoga and Kundalini yoga.

.-=-.__
<(_)>--
......|'.__.*

The Tickling Ant
(3rd eye)

Visions, Dreams and Revelations
(Gnosis)

"Man, know thyself"