Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-06-2012, 06:11 AM
Rumar

Elemental Preference(s)

For those who have a hard time figuring out their own energy, here's a quick exercise for you to figure out what can help you understand your own energy. It helped myself and a few other people early on in our journey.

Energy, what's the first thing to come to mind? Fire? Water? Electricity? Machinery? Something else? There are many forms of energy out there but what comes to mind first, I like to call this elemental preference when learning more about yourself. I can work with my energy easier (visualizing, maintaining, creating, etc) when I have an elemental preference to lean back on, this is only really useful earlier on but if it continues to help you, then by all means keep using it. When you have such preference figured out, try to visualize your energy (just think of yourself as a human shaped container filled with that preference), then try to move and expand such energy from within. Try to create more ports or spawning points spread evenly throughout the body so you can have more places to create energy. These most likely will line up with the chakra structure, then try to feel it next after visualizing it. Can you see what the room will look like from each port's perspective? For example, if you were a bug on a specific part of the body, what will the room look like to you? By trying this out, it helps you exercise your consciousness.

By understanding your own energy and learning how to control it, you can find many uses and really learn more about yourself, this can also help you learn to meditate because it helps you stop focusing on so many things at once but what's inside you. If you have any other ideas to expand this to help many others, feel free to post, if you have tried it out, share your experience please. Hope this helps!
Old 23-06-2012, 07:07 AM
Serenity Bear

Gawd help us. If your going to teach please put it into language that everyone can understand. Portals I presume his talking about are chakras!

In the early days it is best just to let yourself progress gradually and not force any energy flow in or out. When you have learnt about chakras and the aura then you can begin to understand how the flow works and eventually begin to manipulate it. This is best done under the guidance of an EXPERIENCED and qualified teacher. If you force energy through your system it will lead to over stretching your chakras and WILL give you physical pain and can cause a lot of problems later on. It also gives you a forced development which brings in Spirit and the like to a level you can't cope with, so don't play with it.

If you want to experiment with energy, just hold your palms facing each other and try to build a small ball of energy between. Once you've finished send it into the universe to be used for healing.
Old 27-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
Gawd help us. If your going to teach please put it into language that everyone can understand. Portals I presume his talking about are chakras!

In the early days it is best just to let yourself progress gradually and not force any energy flow in or out. When you have learnt about chakras and the aura then you can begin to understand how the flow works and eventually begin to manipulate it. This is best done under the guidance of an EXPERIENCED and qualified teacher. If you force energy through your system it will lead to over stretching your chakras and WILL give you physical pain and can cause a lot of problems later on. It also gives you a forced development which brings in Spirit and the like to a level you can't cope with, so don't play with it.

If you want to experiment with energy, just hold your palms facing each other and try to build a small ball of energy between. Once you've finished send it into the universe to be used for healing.

I didn't mention anything of portals.
Can't specify one term when there's so many different terms for energy. I've stretched out my energy constantly and there were never any issues, energy isn't muscle or physical tissue where it would hurt to stretch. Energy flows through all of us, in and out, to create your own you must understand the center and where it can be created. I may not be qualified in your eyes but I have a lifetime of experience with energy, there is no limitation or restrictions when it comes to energy like people love to believe. There is only limitations and restrictions if you make it limit or restrict. Energy is ever flowing and is always going to be in flux, you can't harm energy or your chakras as you call it. If you get hurt for flexing or stretching energy then you're doing something wrong. There is always an abundance of energy, everyone creates it and puts it out, you can send it to the universe for healing but the universe won't have anything to do with it because of the fact that there is always a recycling system for self management which its own energy is used. If you put out your energy you're just sending it out to be taken by anything not just for healing even if you insist that's what it should be used for.
Old 27-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Serenity Bear

If you don't think you can harm your chakras or over stretch them, then try and do it and see how you get on. I personally wouldnt recommend it especially for beginners. I hope you enjoy a lot of physical pain if you do (hello migraines, stomache pain etc).

You are obviously not experienced as no one who was would suggest doing what you have.