Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-10-2015, 03:59 PM
Pathfinder

The Creation of Satan

I think a lot about God and Satan, because I believe what's holding mainstream religion back from accepting the reports of near death experiencers is their belief in a supernatural entity that uses deceit to try and destroy us, aka the devil.

I was thinking last night about this: Assume God created the universe, and therefore created all that is in it and of it. God either created Satan or did not.

If God did not create Satan, Satan does not exist. Because by the very definition of God, everything that exists or existed was made by God. Angels, demons, heaven, earth, at one point were all made by God. Nothing exists that God did not touch. So whatever God created exists or existed, and whatever God did not create never existed. So, hurray! There is no Satan.

OR: God created Satan. Now, there are two trains of thought here.

1) God created Satan and did NOT know that Satan would rebel and trick Adam and Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. By having created the universe, God knows everything, every potentiality down to the subatomic level and all the way down. So it would be impossible for God to have created an angel with the potential to rebel, and not know of this potential.

2) God created Satan and DID know that Satan would rebel and trick Adam and Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. God deliberately created a flawed angel, knowing this angel would rebel and seek to destroy mankind (as my understanding is that angels have no free will), and God knew, therefore, that Eve (having free will) would either tell the serpent/Satan to shove off, or eat the fruit. God was not surprised by any action because God already knew of it.

So: Either Satan does not exist, or God created him knowing he would rebel. Why would God knowingly create a supernatural enemy bent on deceiving and destroying another of God's creations, one which God loved so much He sent His only Son into the world to save them?
Old 19-10-2015, 05:31 PM
Suspended

If you want to take the bible as absolute truth i guess thats all cool, but you should really read into pre religions, as christianity came about in like 300ad and there are religions from 5k BC. Christians made every other god other than theirs "false gods" and "the devil" which is weird because their entire religion is adopted by all the others, they even take the word hell from the norse god Hel, or perhaps from Hellhiem.

So in my opinion the bible is a bunch of ****, they are either smart people who knew that the confusion and mysteriousness would lure people to their religion or perhaps its just what they truley believed, i mean the devil is so good that you cant prove his existence, if you deny his existence thats because he made it so you cant prove he exists, but if you believe in his existence theres no proof because you cant proove it, But then again if thats true then how did the christians know about him, as he is unprovable... So if you believe in him you just live with fear of him and run to god for cover, which is odd dont you think? Its almost like the devil was created so that people would flock to god for protection, but from what? Remember, Christians SLAUGHTERED MASSACRED MURDERED all peoples who would not convert to their all loving god. But hey i guess all those old religions did that :(

There was no apple, you do understand that THAT story, is COMPLETELY METAPHORICAL, as long as you understand that, then there is hope for you. There is this concept of oneness, i dont know what it means as i have not read too deeply into it but perhaps human beings are in a dualistic reality and this is what "satan" represents, as it literally says the knowledge of good and bad was the forbidden knowledge. Or perhaps it is a mindset, as we should be taking the good with the bad and consider them as one, rather than dwelling and hating the bad things that happen in our lives.

i personally think if there is any truth in the bible it is mostly metaphorical, some stories are historical but im assuming that others are metaphors, and then off course there are also the paranormal historical stories that people nowadays are confusing for the metaphorical, like the djinn which are a race that live in between worlds, they are similar to the norse elves and the chinese oni, so there is most likley this race or races of creatures that live on the planet in between wakeful consciousness and dream world. AND then, you have to woder if the benevolent beings from this realm were being taken for angels, and obviously the scary ones like shadow people or horned beasts are being taken for demons and devils, and then you have to wonder if the "horned gods" of old, were really just a type of being that lives in this threshold reality in between wakefulness and sleeping. So yea...... all i know is christians are all about the apocalypse and bad things, how many second comings of jesus's have come and gone.. so i would personally stay away from them because their mindsets are back in like 500AD, or i guess you should seek out the truth in their myths.

another possibility, the second coming of jesus could be a metaphor for another period in humanity that we as a whole become more spiritualy aware, and jesus was the son of god so humans will then know themselves as the sons of god, litteraly being one with the universe. Thats my take on it if i had one.
Old 19-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Master
God created satan to be evil from his birth; there is no such thing as " Satan rebelling", as if there was a time that he was a good angel, that is a deception Christianity has put out there. He was created a rebel, the father of lies. There is Yen and Yang, that is why God created satan, to represent evil, to be evil, the opposite of God.
Old 20-10-2015, 08:24 PM
Master

Everything God creates is good.

It is free-will that makes the existence of rascals like satan possible.

Everyone chooses in their life constantly.
Very slowly and unnoticed one develops a certain personality because of this.
This is going on from time immemorial till the present moment.

They say:
You create your own reality.

You create your own personality too.
Old 20-10-2015, 11:04 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Types With Fingers
I think a lot about God and Satan, because I believe what's holding mainstream religion back from accepting the reports of near death experiencers is their belief in a supernatural entity that uses deceit to try and destroy us, aka the devil.

I was thinking last night about this: Assume God created the universe, and therefore created all that is in it and of it. God either created Satan or did not.

If God did not create Satan, Satan does not exist. Because by the very definition of God, everything that exists or existed was made by God. Angels, demons, heaven, earth, at one point were all made by God. Nothing exists that God did not touch. So whatever God created exists or existed, and whatever God did not create never existed. So, hurray! There is no Satan.

1) God created Satan and did NOT know that Satan would rebel and trick Adam and Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. By having created the universe, God knows everything, every potentiality down to the subatomic level and all the way down. So it would be impossible for God to have created an angel with the potential to rebel, and not know of this potential.

2) God created Satan and DID know that Satan would rebel and trick Adam and Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. God deliberately created a flawed angel, knowing this angel would rebel and seek to destroy mankind (as my understanding is that angels have no free will), and God knew, therefore, that Eve (having free will) would either tell the serpent/Satan to shove off, or eat the fruit. God was not surprised by any action because God already knew of it.

So: Either Satan does not exist, or God created him knowing he would rebel. Why would God knowingly create a supernatural enemy bent on deceiving and destroying another of God's creations, one which God loved so much He sent His only Son into the world to save them?

Actually every created being has --free will. God placed the angel being who came to be called satan and devil over the earth--Gods word teaches--he got jealous and wanted worship. That is why he rebelled.
God cannot see the future, beyond what his will is for it. He desires all to repent--that means anyone can repent and it is not foreknown who will.
God handed all created beings--free life on a silver platter, out of love. not one has a reason to rebel against him. All were given eternal life, if they used their free will to choose to listen to Gods direction-- One sin existed for mortals, they did not touch that tree until satan lied to Eve.
Old 21-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Suspended

Quote:

Religion....scientific psychic review of creation.

Did God create Satan? Of course God created Satan for the review told you that it did.

God an explanation of the movement of light inside of a CIRCLE O...angles = letters...angles=angels as sound PHI calculations inside of a CIRCLE O, hidden PHI lo sophy meanings.

Reviewing how light created spirit, demonstrates that the atmosphere is a mass. From mass O circular light sound is formed. O circular light swirls inside of a formed body O, being the review the Philosophers called GOD...a scientific review of how creation creates.

Spirit falls out of the sound O bodies via reactions breaking apart SOUND...therefore out of ANGLES factored inside of the O GOD reaction called ANGELS.....the fall out occurs of spirit images in light and sound....being destroyed.

Therefore the PHI lo sophy is describing a scientific psychic realization when reviewing the condition via the psyche of how creation created.

Satan described as the fallen angelic spirits, therefore is a true spiritual psychic review of our brother.....males who invented and created science for the pursuit and use of science.....a human applied condition.

HOW DID OUR BROTHER KNOW? Only because spirit knowing spirit and spiritual life evolution and creation knew that on origin Earth our ancient brother....a human manifested demanifest self....proven by SAI BABA actually activated and caused through his own higher 1 angelic light self the creation of Satan that destroyed the origin Earth's creation.

The Earth's atmosphere replaced as the same light and sound body that he caused to be created....for he altered the origin atmosphere and converted it into the information that his own spirit was aware of....why he wrote the Biblical secret philosophy as a spiritual review of his own person.....has always called his own self as a Male...a Creator.

Therefore our brother reviewing his own spiritual history that had been replaced back in the same atmospheric condition that he caused....knew by personal spiritual imagery in light and sound.....where SATAN EXISTED as a sealed spiritual message...yet this message was not active.

Our brother activated the old message of SATAN and then attacked us...giving the modern later day review of the SATANIC spirit through spiritual attack as a state of possesSION....the only way we have ever known facts about creation or spirit because we were involved in creating the condition ourselves.
Old 21-10-2015, 02:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Everything God creates is good.

It is free-will that makes the existence of rascals like satan possible.

Everyone chooses in their life constantly.
Very slowly and unnoticed one develops a certain personality because of this.
This is going on from time immemorial till the present moment.

They say:
You create your own reality.

You create your own personality too.

God creating Satan is not a statement of GOOD, unless the GOOD condition is realized....you are not a Creator yourself, the condition of creation is natural and it does not belong to a human male for scientific conversion.

Our brother via his own psychic interaction with our Father light spirit advised his own person that no human is allowed to do the acts of changing the HOLY SION into a state of POSSESS SION which our brother ignored.

Our brother by self identification of his own psychic messages about spiritual creation advised his own self that he has always ignored our Father and that he on purpose caused the fall out of the higher angelic Heavenly body via the application of ADAM and EVE....a science into the condition of inherited evil SATAN.

Our brother by conscious self identification has never been a self effacing personality that truly considered what he had caused, for he uses his own innocence to claim innocence of his actions....which is a false self statement, for he is not innocent of personal choice.

Our brother via his own convictions tried to teach us all that the human female was the reason that our life was changed and our spirit caused to be held in organic manifestation. Whereas in origin creation we all manifested and demanifested as a spiritual origin state of holiness.

Whereas the evidence which I have heard after I nearly was self combusted and witnessed the Satanic presence advised me psychically that our brother used our female higher demanifested memory, which he was following back into his own androgynous inheritance and altered the natural spiritual evolution of life.

He blamed the female spirit only because by his self determination he believed that as an innocent self he should not be held in the organic life and that he should have been equal to the female who had already returned to the androgynous angelic spirit. He did not consider that the female who was created after his own fall into organic life had a purpose, that the female actually assisted his spirit to return to the androgynous spiritual self.

This is how the biblical story written through a males own conscious spiritual realization of the atmospheric condition he caused himself blamed the female in the manifested light record review, whereas the true condition of creation has nothing to do with male or female selves....for the atmosphere is a mass body of light sound androgyny as a state condition of mass.

Our brother did indeed ignore our Father and cause the act of destruction of origin creation due to his own choice and review of information. He has always been incorrect in his spiritual self evaluations, for he is not androgynous and nor is he a female.

Sadly for my own spiritual life as a female I have come to know the true spiritual self realization of our light manifested life condition only after being attacked by the Satanic information our brother activated in his evil pursuit of God and creation advice.
Old 21-10-2015, 02:54 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
God created satan to be evil from his birth; there is no such thing as " Satan rebelling", as if there was a time that he was a good angel, that is a deception Christianity has put out there. He was created a rebel, the father of lies. There is Yen and Yang, that is why God created satan, to represent evil, to be evil, the opposite of God.

Review the condition of reviewing information to inform your own persons about the male and his self deceit.

A male reviewed the condition that he himself caused, for a male creating science and the reasoning of science uses his own male consciousness and self in the reviews.

Therefore the male, knowing that he created Satan, for he demonstrates in his psyche that the male Creator is a male....therefore advised himself about himself, then determines that he knows he created Satan.

His own personal spiritual life self understands that he is a higher being and therefore considers what he causes was his own fall....yet in no information is he himself SATAN.....yet he knows by review that SATAN was caused by his own self status and his own self as a higher light human being manifested statement also fell.

Therefore as he formed SATAN by his act of science....the atmosphere fell out by introduced radiation increase....being the burning of light as the condition he reviewed as HELL, that then activated his own personal spiritual conversion from a higher manifested organic life cell that once could manifest and demanifest that became a red blooded human life who died.

Therefore in his own spiritual memory as a review condition his spiritual psyche advised him of the condition that he gave to himself whilst causing/creating/activating the Satanic spirit that altered the atmosphere....and the falling spirit in the atmosphere by light and sound change caused his own personal higher holier self to change also.

This is why a MALE KNOWS about SATAN.
Old 23-10-2015, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:

Why do you state that God created a flawed being? The angelic are pure, before the fall of the angelic due to satan's treason.

What if you equate satan with the result of his treason and fall? Namely ego in the organic creation?
What if you equate humanity with the fallen angelic under satan?

This is what the fall is really about. The angelic, in a timeless situation, fallen into this evolved material, organic and egoic paradigm.
Into the confines and parameter of, "space/time/ gravity ".
The, " World". Which we are to understand is fallen and sinful.

Which the power of God, in Christ, has provided redemption from.

"I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, which is the power of God unto salvation..."
The Bible
So here is your problem from the start, ego.
For which God has provided redemption and salvation in Jesus Christ, our Savior. Who denied ego and was obedient to God, to the end. For the sake of all of us.
Demonstrating the power, and the love of God to save.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Guide

The Old Testament accounts of Genesis, Exodus, and where God gives the Israelites instructions on the laws of living and the reasons behind obeying them.... all of these say surprisingly little about Satan or his details or background story. Satan really does not crop up until after the Jews take exile in Babylon and start to write about archangels with names and visions of God up in a physical heaven with a throne and visionary horsemen and all that. I am curious how folks in the Judaism forum might answer your question. Satan in my view has been among the top religious distractions people use as an excuse not to knuckle down and get serious with relating with God.

In once stumbled across a satanic web site inciding demons and at that moment the air filled with the smell of sulphur. To this day I will think it could have been my dog, but he never really did that before or since. If people really understood my friend Psi and how it works, they would not exert effort to formate Satan even in antagonist-fear against format. It is sort of like starting out your surfing adventure starting the board in the wipe-out position.