Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-04-2014, 01:12 AM
Master

We have Orange County Sherrifs, but not a pd, as the Orange County I live in has many many cities within it, and all the cities have their own PD's, but the people that live in the county areas that lie between the cities would be operated from the Sherrifs department - but we don't call them State Troopers. I think California does have State Troopers along the borders tho, or maybe that is Arizona or Nevada - not sure. You could google it and see if you are drawn to anything.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:14 AM
Ascender
Thanks i recall his hat he showed me its got to be the same spirit that done the cb radio talk. it seems like he is from the 70's era when he was a cop after i googled state trooper.
Ill look again for which state see anything points to it .

He must be lost can spirits get lost threw portals ?
Old 13-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Knower

California has highway patrol. Florida has the same. Highway patrolmen and woman are referred to as troopers, or state troopers. Interesting tidbit of info for you.
Old 15-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Knower

Both states have highway patrol, and I read a few articles where both were referred to as troopers.
Old 16-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Experiencer
When I read the "LL57X", I immediately recognized it as what is referred to as an amateur "ham" radio call sign. Accordingly this is a matter of public information. After doing a search on the QRZ Callsign database, I did not get any results as to the licensed radio operator; however, the database reported the origin of this callsign is Norwegian. Another search confirmed the call sign format for Norway is in the following range

LAA-LNZ: Norway

Quote:
The spirit that told me said it in this form;
leama leama 5 7 xray
It was almost like a call sign but im baffled to be honest ?

Lima Lima Five Seven Xray is precisely how this call sign would be transmitted on side ban radios and is consistent with the international phonetic alphabet.

Note: It is unlikely this is a vehicle tag identifier because more information is transmitted when communicating a vehicle tag. e.g.: "Sedgwick
County XYZ-PDQ or Arizona Personalized IM 2 HOT". Likewise, in the US - most civilian law enforcement agencies do not use the international phonetic alphabet - they use a variation of law enforcement phonetics. The term "Lincoln" would have been more likely used in place of "Lima"

Ref: http://www.qrz.com/

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 11-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Ascender
Thanks for your time semper VI.
I havent heard anything from LL 57 X lately
but now and again ill get
alfa 6 this is actual over.
Is this from my past life or can i pick up radio talk ?.