Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Newbie ;)

channeling?

hello
So the other night i was realaxing (not meditating just alowing my body to relax) then the body started to really relax and kinda felt this thingling and my body was kinda stoped (almost like if it was asleep but not really).
I sensed someone around me and said hello it started comunicating with me it didn't feel strange or anything but after a while my consciousness started fading slightly and i started talking to someone else who was in the room with me.
I don't remember anything i spoke so i can't really provide the specifics of what was said but it was not really how i speak and express myself or so i have been told.
When it stoped happening\talking i felt lightheaded and took some time for me to feel normal again
Afer that it seems like i can feel things more acutely (what others are feeling thinking)
so what i'm wondering is, was this channeling or something else?
Old 07-01-2014, 03:56 AM
Master

Jump to telepathy and mediumship :) you'll find what you're looking at there. That'd be communicating with another being.
Channeling a being isn't talking to them, it's them using your body or you allowing them to move through you, like automatic writing, letting something speak through you- take a look at channeled messages. It's stuff they don't say to us and then we relay- it's stuff they use our bodies to write down, express, say, do, etc because they don't have a physical form on hand to do what they wish at that moment with. All with permission of course although how they obtain can be questionable..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 07-01-2014, 06:50 AM
Newbie ;)

i only comunicated with the entity for a little while after that it took over and decided to have a chat with someone else
The comunicating with me i'm used to, the not being there not so much.
I tryed to talk to the person about what was said but they are too freaked out to talk to me about what was said.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Master

So it had taken over for some time? And spoke through you to someone else?
You said this person was freaked out, is that their typical reaction or would their be reason to be concerned?

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 07-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
So it had taken over for some time? And spoke through you to someone else?
You said this person was freaked out, is that their typical reaction or would their be reason to be concerned?
It took over for about 30 minutes.
It spoke to someone else but and i can't really explain it.
It is like i was pushed aside gently?
This person doesn't get freaked out easily it looked more like it talked something the person wasn't expecting at all.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Master

Yeah, I know the feeling. Pushed aside gently though would mean it wasn't trying to bother you, just deliver a message through you. If it was after your body or had any malintent you would've been thrown out, and that'd be way to easy it sounds like. 30 minutes is a long time. You may want to contact that person and see what else they controlled your body to do.

Old 08-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Yeah, I know the feeling. Pushed aside gently though would mean it wasn't trying to bother you, just deliver a message through you. If it was after your body or had any malintent you would've been thrown out, and that'd be way to easy it sounds like. 30 minutes is a long time. You may want to contact that person and see what else they controlled your body to do.
I talked with the person more calmly and the person said it just wanted to talk about something the person whas too hard headed to hear (no details on what but that's ok).
And that it told i should really start taking care of my own spiritulity or it would be far too easy to get into trouble specially being who i am (i don't understand it and it makes no sense but it's what it said)
After that it made some movements like if it was sending someone away and it left me.
I'm even more confused now than before and i don't know what to think but if it happens anything like that i asked the person to sound record everything
Old 08-01-2014, 12:41 AM
Master

;) I wouldn't worry to much about it then.
The warning though, do you practice any spiritual development or metaphysical development, and have you ever studied protecting yourself? (Those questions will just indicate to me where you stand in your development, and any answer if ok :) even if it was a long time ago or never occurred yet.

Old 08-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Never studied anything really, just read a little here and there wen i was really young because i had some weird things happening with me (till i was about 16) then it stoped and i stoped reading.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:18 PM
Master

So we know where to start then :)
How would you like to be better prepared for something like this in the future and how can I help if you want it? There is shields I know of and can help you learn how to build defenses to prevent it, or that you can put it up when you feel threatened, or we/you can explore why this occurred and reflect on what the universe is trying to bring to your attention.
Otherwise we can ignore the experience, which would most likely cause the universe to, as my friend out it, whack us with the next larger cosmic 2x4 needed to wake us up to what it tried to this time. :)