Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Ascender
My birthday is today. :O

I've turned 31. I just want to share a little bit of what I'm thinking about today. Today is the last day of the Lions gate portal being open, so it will close today. For several years, I felt a surge of energy two months before my birthday that will gradually get stronger and peak on august 12, then fade away after that. This year, I felt conflicted the last two months, no surge of energy from the universe. However, today, my birthday, it all hit me. I sounds so self-centered, because all of this is about me, but it's more like, the universe sent a loving beam to me to brighten me up. I cut my hair, I took a long shower. Why am I so self-centered? It's all about me. Fixing me. Healing myself. I don't need to create more conflict, I already understand.

When I had a walk-in, which could have been a soulbraid, with my twin flame, it was like I had to relearn how to be me. Who I am. I let my soul go, because I was in so much pain. I couldn't replace her, I couldn't bring her back to me. Such a pivotal point in my life. I wasn't interested in figuring out the spiritual side of life. I was spiritual, but solid, and never really talked about spirituality. I'm just confused and a little lost. I remember glimpses of the person I was, but she is gone. I guess.

So I'm turning 31, and wondering what is the purpose of my life. I have healed as much as I can. I don't know where to go from here. Everything that happened back then, a lot of it was delusions. I was sick with psychosis and the reason I thought I saw so many SIGNS, is because I was hallucinating them. I'm still on antipsychotic medication, tried to go off them a couple times and the psychosis came back. I feel like half a person.

I miss my son. I lost my twin flame because I was sick. That really hurt deep.

The way my life could have gone, had I not gotten sick. I would be happy. I would have my son, I would have the girl I love. I'm not really happy, I'm basically content with my life and focused on growth. It's lonely, but I'm trying to be a better person.

I'm not good at facial expressions. It's either smiling or solemn, blank stare. I'm working on it.

So, there's that. Today a friend came to me and confonted me publically on social media. I ended up having to block him, and I actually want to delete my account now not because of that but because social media taints life a certain way if you look at it everyday.

If anyone wants to talk feel free to talk to me. Let's figure this out together. We can't conquer the world alone. We must come together. It's my birthday today, but I want to tell the world to live their lives like it matters, like you care. peace.
Old 13-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Master

I just noticed your post, late happy birthday from me!!

From my own experience, when you let go of everything, including the very idea you have about who you are, your life, everything, then you actually gain them back and you also may get in touch with the divine, if this is what you really seek for. My best and most intensive meditations have been the ones where I would let go of everything and let myself in God's hands. Find a quiet place, relax yourself and just let go, let yourself in the hands of God.

Life is really a very complex and mysterious experience, we make it this way, the drama, the happiness, the sadness, the peace, the confusion, the joy, our families, our friends, we don't know from where we come and where we go, well, some of us have experienced the after life, but for us is hard to fully believe them, we lack the experience.

Happy Birthday!
Old 13-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Elfin

....... Oh sweet child.....Happy birthday .... You fall in on Leo birthdays ?... I am also Leo... Never despair, no matter how tough life gets..... When I was your your age I was nuturing my third child.... But my marriage had already been on the rocks for many years .....how this child was ever conceived is a miracle...... But he was meant to be born. What my angel will be...will be...... My babies dad has now passed away....life is strange .... And complicated....you will work it out....x
Old 13-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....... Oh sweet child.....Happy birthday .... You fall in on Leo birthdays ?... I am also Leo... Never despair, no matter how tough life gets..... When I was your your age I was nuturing my third child.... But my marriage had already been on the rocks for many years .....how this child was ever conceived is a miracle...... But he was meant to be born. What my angel will be...will be...... My babies dad has now passed away....life is strange .... And complicated....you will work it out....x
You will too. <3
Old 14-08-2020, 03:49 AM
janielee

Happy Birthday, also BlueSkiez! Thanks for your post, apologies for the lateness, and wishing you everything you hope for.

J
Old 14-08-2020, 01:51 PM
Guide
Happy Belated Birthday, Blueskiez! Wishing you love and happiness!

Old 14-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Experiencer
Joyful birthday wishes!
Old 15-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Guide
Happy birthday BlueSkiez!
Old 15-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Ascender
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. It was a great birthday.
Old 17-08-2020, 04:14 AM
Administrator
Hello

Happy Birthday. Its a milestone 31 its a great time for new growth and new path that can open up.

I could offer you a "Birthday Reading" is you would like. See where you have been in life and where your going as the future is bright.

We feel at times relationships end because something is wrong with us, but at times that relationship is part of our life path lessons we can grow from.

No one knows that more than I do, in the life path I had and the one I now have. I never thought happiness was a "reality" I could live in.

Lynn