Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Master

Frequency

I asked once information about self healing and healing others, I heard only one word back: Frequency.

I am sharing this with you, maybe you can find it helpful.

My question was this: How to work with energy?

I aksed this while in deep meditation, then I heard the answer and I saw this drop of energy and at that point, it seemed that all my energy was restored and increased. The thing is that I totally forgot how I was able to manifest a drop of energy and take it within myself.
Old 28-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I asked once information about self healing and healing others, I heard only one word back: Frequency.

I am sharing this with you, maybe you can find it helpful.

My question was this: How to work with energy?

I aksed this while in deep meditation, then I heard the answer and I saw this drop of energy and at that point, it seemed that all my energy was restored and increased. The thing is that I totally forgot how I was able to manifest a drop of energy and take it within myself.

I have found there are many ways to raise energy frequencies.

Now I'm wondering what you have discovered or remembered since your post.

Old 29-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Newbie ;)

There have been scientists in the past who studied frequency to heal - most notably comes to mind is a woman called Ruth Drown, who was imprisoned for actually curing patients with healing frequencies!

Today, ‘Radionics’ is becoming more well-known and appreciated and its possible to purchase a small ‘machine’ - which really is a simple circuit board connected to quartz crystal and a ‘rub pad’ for the patient to stroke and turn the dials until the rub pad is felt to be sticky and no longer slippy.
The machine then is left at the dial numbers the patient has ‘dialled in’ - meaning that the frequencies are now emitting to that of the specific patient. If there is illness, then the dial numbers are recorded of the patient, and then inverted to emit a frequency opposite to the patient to enable a balancing of their energies.

For example, if a dial registers 4 (out of 10) then you would set that dial to 6 to invert the patients frequency for healing.

If dial registers 1, youd set it to 9 to invert the frequency for healing.

Radionics is a fascinating subject with many doctors/scientists in the past having studied the phenomenon.
The dial boards can be simple 6 dial boards or boards with 50+ dials, like the ones ruth drown and peers were using.

Essentially, crystal and copper windings and a metal plate for the person to touch are all thats required.....with that configuration wired to dials.
I have a small device and have successfully used it. You can use them for other life scenarios too. I used it to help sell a vehicle that hadnt received much interest for weeks on end. I generated the feeling within myself what i would feel if there was lots of interest and the vehicle easily sold, i dialled in that freqnecy, left the crystal emitting that frequency and within the week got a phonecall and instant sale. (Im a healthy sceptic too so was quite amazed!)

It could be used for a neighbour disagreement for example. Generate the feeling within yourself of what youd feel if everything was ‘ok’ again with the neighbour - leave the machine/crystal emitting that frequency, and youll probably find your neighbour making an effort to be nice/apologise etc.

It is us that generate these frequencies, and can enable resolution to many imbalances of life - yet the radionics boards are very useful because they will generate that frequency to the issue CONSTANTLY while you’re busy getting on with other things and focusing on other things.
If we had the chance to constantly generate one frequency with one issue we would bring about resolution. Yet our minds and lives are busy so its difficult to constantly focus on the correct energy for an issue.

If you dont have means to acquire a Radionics board, you can use crystals. Charge them in your hands with the feeling you want to generate....and leave that crystal in a place where energy/people isnt hectic or changing all the time.

Wasn’t it Tesla who said something like “if you wish to understand the universe, think of energy, frequency and vibration”.

If we can master generating frequency, maintaining frequency of OUR choosing we would have a radically different world. We tend to scatter our energy and frequencies due to many external influences and focuses.

Its become a regular practice for me to focus on my energy and ‘shift it’ willingly to a more desireable one, if i feel out of balance due to external stimulae.
Its a way of practicing generating a high frequency without the aid of an external source.
Old 29-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Newbie ;)

As an aside...Xan, your profile picture is the image that instantly comes to my minds eye when i am locating my ‘centre’!....
It happened spontaneously one day when i was doing a usual minds eye image meditation to calm myself....and then from nowhere of my thoughts , the rose image appeared, lilac and purple tones...a single rose, looking at it centre-on.
Old 29-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Legrand

Hello,

Cymatics is a nice new "science" to explore the effects of sound frequencies on matter. Maybe one day we will create an all new alphabet using the principal important frequencies that mean something to matter.

A small introduction to cymatics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsjV1gjBMbQ