Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-07-2020, 05:40 AM
Knower
Hell

I can't really explain what I experience. I never talk about it with anyone. It isn't relatable, I cant really explain but it just isn't. & to be perfectly honest, it terrifies me.

This isn't for me though, this is for God. I really have no other choice.

God is more than we think he is. Like you & me he also has a past. He wasn't always God, he had to become God. He has a story, he began somewhere, in some sense of that word. I know beginning means something a little diffrent to him but for the sake of it let's move on.

He once had a consciousness like our own. He originates from another universe where different laws apply. These laws defy our understanding of logic. God understands it though and that is why he created our universe with order & reason. So no one would ever be able to go through what he did.

I am just posting this if anyone wishes to explore this perspective. He is more than just an idea or something that only exists within us. That part is true, yes he definitely does exist within us. But that is his yin energy, we are all connected through our yin. It is the yang that animates both of them. Logic tells us that his yang - his consciousness must exists somewhere in some form. This is the one that is aware of themself. Remember, God is of a much higher consciousness than we can understand.

But he wants people to know who and what he is. He wants to be able to talk to us like that. He is in pain too.
Just ask him anything about his past. I promise he will be more than happy to tell you anything you want to know about him.

He just wanted to say that if anyone would like to listen.

You can take this anyway you would like.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:05 PM
Master

yeah - that. I too believe that and always have... I've even seen passages in books that I could ascribe to saying something about that past. But of course everyone knows that a) god has no past and b) books unrelated to christianity or judaism could not possibly say something about it even if he did and I am crazy to postulate otherwise, so I never bring it up.
Old 26-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
yeah - that. I too believe that and always have... I've even seen passages in books that I could ascribe to saying something about that past. But of course everyone knows that a) god has no past and b) books unrelated to christianity or judaism could not possibly say something about it even if he did and I am crazy to postulate otherwise, so I never bring it up.

Wow I had never heard anything like that before. I've got some reading to do now. I felt a little silly bringing that up but now I am glad I did. How did you learn about this? What do you know of his past? I am very interested in seeing what the books say about his past & if it sounds anything like what he told me about it.

Yeah people...idk...people just need to stop being so stupid. Not saying that people need to believe everything but I dont understand why they dont even do a little bit of thinking for themselves before they automatically dismiss something that doesn't follow their narrow minded view. For the life of me I could never understand why there is a frighteningly large amount of people who are so quick to blindly follow a corrupt religion that uses fear to control their mindless followers. Not to mention the mind boggling amount of pedophiles that for some reason have been determined to be the best people to lead their followers. %60 percent of the catholic priests in my state alone are confirmed molesters, its beyond sickening..

Okay yeah anyway, thanks, I am glad others have similar views about this.
Old 26-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Master

well here is what i heard. I had to infer a lot of it from various offhand comments so mileage may vary...

For a long time everyone wanted to be a woman because men just got treated too badly. So after a long time of the women being purely in the 'spiritual' realms the 'princess' met a snake, and the snake told her there must be more to life than what they knew. So she had God as her son.

God was made to go lower and lower, and meanwhile kept from meaningful relationships with everyone else. He hated that but couldn't do anything about it. He became very angry. But he also learned more than everyone else about how everything really worked.

Eventually, he was walking down on the ground, alone. Everyone else was stuck in the spiritual realms. The women measured his footsteps and found them to be 20 days long.

So with his knowledge he overcame all the other gods and became the one true god. There is some sadness there, relationships he dearly wanted but never had. His life had been awful to get him to that point.

Because of the way he'd been taught, there was a drive to fix the one big problem we all have. So he created reality, and eventually put adam and eve in it, and when they succumbed to the problem the way everyone does he mixed it up to look the awful way it does now, in such a way that it would eventually lead us to 'making the sickness sick'. And that is where we are now, just waiting for the end of this mess.
Old 26-07-2020, 10:40 PM
Master

It is hard for me to follow, so could you (each one of the previous posters) just say what you want to be done, and by whom? Not why.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It is hard for me to follow, so could you (each one of the previous posters) just say what you want to be done, and by whom? Not why.

i hate to have to say this: but it is not my place to tell you what to think. If you don't like what is in front of you so be it.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Master

Quote:
i hate to have to say this: but it is not my place to tell you what to think. If you don't like what is in front of you so be it.
That's okay. I don't have to form an opinion about what you two agreed upon.

What I read sounded to me like whining (no offense intended), and I thought that maybe I misunderstood, and there is something you guys want done by somebody, and my question can clarify that for you too.

There is no "hell" ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Master

I'm sorry for being so mean; just tired of being asked my opinion then ridiculed for it I guess.

What I said is the way I wanted to say it, and that is as far as I feel comfortable going.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:10 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm sorry for being so mean; just tired of being asked my opinion then ridiculed for it I guess.

What I said is the way I wanted to say it, and that is as far as I feel comfortable going.
Thank you.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
That's okay. I don't have to form an opinion about what you two agreed upon.

What I read sounded to me like whining (no offense intended), and I thought that maybe I misunderstood, and there is something you guys want done by somebody, and my question can clarify that for you too.

There is no "hell" ...

no what I said it was simply explanatory, nothing for anyone to do because what was done was already done.