Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-08-2020, 09:05 PM
Master

hi thatman

first thing I learned is breathing without breathing. Essential is to hold your breath and then try to breath in and out through the skin. When I first started I had a burning in my throat but it burned off... in the years after that I had burning in various parts of my body but it burned off.

second thing I learned is cold. My teacher was quite clear that I needed to take cold showers. Not that I do though lol although I've played enough with cold water to admit there is something there.

third thing I learned was making sounds. That is how to get purely physical vibrations which help tone the body and make way for the other energies to come in. Specific sounds I was taught were motors (there is more than one kind) and teapots. Motors can't be done properly with an outbreath; you need to breath in while doing it. When I first started there was too much phlegm in the bottom of my throat to be able to do it so if I didn't know where it was going I wouldn't have gone there... I've assumed that motors aren't for everyone and one would want to listen to whatever sounds were naturally occurring around him and try to mimick those but of course I don't know. Also there are two nasal stances 'open' and 'closed'... if you actually listen to motors and try to mimick them you'll get the difference quickly.

kneel in prayer. It is easier to do a lot of things and deal with a lot of things that way than if you are standing, sitting, or lying down.

another thing that I can't quite escape is that so called 'negative' feelings seem to end up vibrating me physically. But everyone wants to dampen them out in the name of being happy. It really isn't easy to deal with the disparity between those two things. Go figure...

another thing that was impressed upon me was the need to take it slow. And sometimes even stop and do nothing for a while. When I started I would meditate for a few days then get disinterested for a few months before remembering to come back to it... my cycle time has gone down quite a bit over the years lol! But at the same time trying to accept when I was forced into a traffic jam or other queue and just ride it out without getting too upset helped a lot. Now I well know, waiting can be your friend.

none of the above has gotten me much of anywhere because of the cherubim with the flaming sword... and because my natural skepticism doesn't leave me much hope for anyone who actually achieves something in this realm and it becomes known.... but I've come a long way anyway and learned a lot while trying..

take what you want and leave the rest, none of this is all that important!
Old 09-08-2020, 07:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi thatman

first thing I learned is breathing without breathing. Essential is to hold your breath and then try to breath in and out through the skin. When I first started I had a burning in my throat but it burned off... in the years after that I had burning in various parts of my body but it burned off.

second thing I learned is cold. My teacher was quite clear that I needed to take cold showers. Not that I do though lol although I've played enough with cold water to admit there is something there.

third thing I learned was making sounds. That is how to get purely physical vibrations which help tone the body and make way for the other energies to come in. Specific sounds I was taught were motors (there is more than one kind) and teapots. Motors can't be done properly with an outbreath; you need to breath in while doing it. When I first started there was too much phlegm in the bottom of my throat to be able to do it so if I didn't know where it was going I wouldn't have gone there... I've assumed that motors aren't for everyone and one would want to listen to whatever sounds were naturally occurring around him and try to mimick those but of course I don't know. Also there are two nasal stances 'open' and 'closed'... if you actually listen to motors and try to mimick them you'll get the difference quickly.

kneel in prayer. It is easier to do a lot of things and deal with a lot of things that way than if you are standing, sitting, or lying down.

another thing that I can't quite escape is that so called 'negative' feelings seem to end up vibrating me physically. But everyone wants to dampen them out in the name of being happy. It really isn't easy to deal with the disparity between those two things. Go figure...

another thing that was impressed upon me was the need to take it slow. And sometimes even stop and do nothing for a while. When I started I would meditate for a few days then get disinterested for a few months before remembering to come back to it... my cycle time has gone down quite a bit over the years lol! But at the same time trying to accept when I was forced into a traffic jam or other queue and just ride it out without getting too upset helped a lot. Now I well know, waiting can be your friend.

none of the above has gotten me much of anywhere because of the cherubim with the flaming sword... and because my natural skepticism doesn't leave me much hope for anyone who actually achieves something in this realm and it becomes known.... but I've come a long way anyway and learned a lot while trying..

take what you want and leave the rest, none of this is all that important!

Very interesting, thanks! I myself used meditative music to help me get to a higher inner state but I do this very rarely because I believe in doings things in the "natural" way, with no help from outside myself. Are you talking about that bone structure that people have resembled with the cherubim witht he flaming sword? It kinda looks like it.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:01 PM
Master

yeah i don't usually use music either, I feel like if I do stuff like that there is kind of a built in promise that I'll get somewhere special... and I'm at a point where I don't trust such promises to be kept. So if I do something it is because I actually want to not because I think it will get me somewhere... same for stuff on the list I gave you above, I won't touch some of it even though I know the value that lies within, because I'm tired of reaching for promises that can't be kept...

as far as cherubim with a flaming sword, it is real, it exists, and it causes a lot of trouble for people who try to progress toward the 'better place' lol! I've never done an analysis of the bone structure on the pictures though, that is not my bent... although thinking about it there may be a hint of some kind therein!
Old 11-08-2020, 06:21 PM
Master
For those of you who think the prophesies occurred in ancient days.
What now?
How many times had you heard the word "Derecho", before a year or two ago?
News:
"Thousand mile severe winds causing damage in it's wake."

"...Famines and pestilences.
Earthquakes in diverse places."
"Fearful, and great signs shall there be from heaven,"
Mathew 24, Luke 21, Mark 13:8

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 11-08-2020, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
How many times had you heard the word "Derecho", before a year or two ago?
News:
"Thousand mile severe winds causing damage in it's wake."

"...Famines and pestilences. Earthquakes in diverse places."
"Fearful, and great signs shall there be from heaven,"
Mathew 24, Luke 21

I have heard and used this word for many years Morph, it's a Spanish word and means different things....
Old 11-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Master
Oh, sure you have sky. No doubt...

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and kill you. You shall be hated by all nations for my names sake."
Mathew 24:9

But not sky of course. Person of the world.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-08-2020, 11:58 PM
Master
Iowa is devastated.

Here's another climate description just being used for a couple of years.
"Polar Vortex".

Old 18-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Anyone have a problem with this statement?

I do, salvation has already come there's no need to wait for some future salvation
The apostle Paul was wrong about a lot of stuff, i don't really trust him
Old 18-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
I do, salvation has already come there's no need to wait for some future salvation
The apostle Paul was wrong about a lot of stuff, i don't really trust him

'The apostle Paul was wrong about a lot of stuff, i don't really trust him '

And I don't trust the bibles
Old 18-08-2020, 01:19 PM
Master

yeah Sky, for me i saw what Jesus was saying and never felt like going beyond that. Paul is always trying to convince you to submit to his teaching i just never felt convinced really. i see no reason to trust him