Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-07-2020, 10:12 PM
Master
All the World Groans for it's Redemption.

Anyone have a problem with this statement?
Romans 8:22
Just saw a news broadcast on Polar Bears.
Sad story.

The Bible tells us about these last days here, dwindling down to now, just a few.

But the Lord tells us about those who propagate the destruction of the earth.
Revelation 11:18

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-07-2020, 01:56 AM
Master

The wide spread anger, fear, hate in the World creates all these crises we're facing. We have free-will and could still change direction.

Anger against those we think to be responsible for the bad in the World, fear of what might come, will just push us deeper in despair.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-07-2020, 02:56 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
All the World Groans for it's Redemption.

Yes, I believe this is an understatement.
Old 21-07-2020, 06:07 AM
Master

By Redemption you Morpheus presumably mean a sort of salvation. In the Biblical sense.

Maybe you even mean Armageddon and the end of the world - something that a lot of people hope will happen during their own lifetime - just so they, relying upon their beliefs, can say 'I told you so'.

At the moment we are fighting this corona thing, but maybe you haven't noticed how this has brought us together and it'll pass anyway - no good dropping onto one's knees, like everything else if considered it was God's will anyway.

The world is undoubtedly a much better place than it ever has been and is improving all the time. It has its ups and down of course and moments of danger. The disappearing polar bears will be one of millions of species which have vanished from this planet because, well, things change.

Personally I have no doubt that then future of mankind will eventually find a middle way, when I think of my grandchildren and start to worry I immediately think of my own childhood in the midst of dropping bombs - yet here I am today still kicking and finding this planet a wonderful place.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 21-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Master
Again, not interested in the hopes of those who are ignorant of the faith, or the scripture.

Who feel it's all about humanity, and the world which we are told the devil is the god of.
The mark will be a logical step which you speak of
Busby, which is coming.
This global pandemic is different. Happening under a leadership here who thinks climate warming is a hoax and a money making scheme.
Among other things.

There is a new earth coming.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-07-2020, 02:26 PM
Master

The scriptures are interpreted in many many many ways... this is why there are so many christian denominations, so much confusion and endless debates...

I've read several interpretations about the Book of Revelation, some say that the beginning of the Book of Revelation already happened, those who crucified Christ saw Him coming back in 70AD when Jerusalem was destroyed. Some say this is still to happen, you know, Christ has not returned with the clouds just in the same way He left this world.

The other thing is that the scriptures stopped because of the Roman church, maybe there were many other who received divine inspiration but if the Bible was decided to be of 66 books, what can we do, of course, there are Bibles who hold more than 66 books, but of all this is of past.
Old 21-07-2020, 02:35 PM
Master
You can debate if you want with me T.M., but again, it's about the survival instinct of this organic situation we are in.

Time will tell.
Wait.

Old 21-07-2020, 02:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
You can debate if you want with me T.M., but again, it's about the survival instinct of this organic situation we are in.

Time will tell.
Wait.

I wish this would have been much easier and clearer.. the weight that has been put on humanity's shoulders is very heavy. Our ignorance is our greatest weakness yet we have to carry our cross no matter what, it does not matter if you are a "good" man or a bad man.. I've been doing some research about the rings of pedophilia that are in the shadows of our society, and I've been asking myself, where is God... The evil has so much power over humanity.

Are you able to have a direct "line" with God just like Christ?
Old 21-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I wish this would have been much easier and clearer.. the weight that has been put on humanity's shoulders is very heavy. Our ignorance is our greatest weakness yet we have to carry our cross no matter what, it does not matter if you are a "good" man or a bad man.. I've been doing some research about the rings of pedophilia that are in the shadows of our society, and I've been asking myself, where is God... The evil has so much power over humanity.

Are you able to have a direct "line" with God just like Christ?

So, I've been saying, since the fall, we are in a "default" situation, with the whole other world history.
We are more and other, originally.

Old 21-07-2020, 02:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So, I've been saying, since the fall, we are in a "default" situation, with the whole other world history.

So how does one may leave this state, this situation? I once fell from a moving train and survived without a single scratch, I totally knew that God saved me that day, many people in my country had similar accidents and died, just a year ago a boy fell from a train and died instantly. That was the only time when God's presence was with me, then the years to come have brought nothing, in my endless search for God, praying and praying and praying, I feel that I only made my situation worse, that now I am so much far from God than I was in the early beginning.

I hear people saying, pray to Christ, He will answer, so I pray and then He answers and I tell people, they come and say that it must have been the devil deceiving me.

I pray to God before going to sleep and then I have nightmares, 3 days in the row, this is the third day it happened. I prayed for my father and few days later he threw me out of our house, this happened a year ago, when I pray to God, bad things happen, exactly the worse case scenario.