Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 10-07-2020, 02:09 AM
Master
Duality(non-duality) is just a function of our ability to focus

Contrast(variety) is just a function of our consciousness' ability to focus on our freely chosen moreness of evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, where and when everything that exists exists, and is evermore being and becoming evermore here and now.

However, as a human being, you have several general intentions/agreements, that is of your soul, which is an extension of source consciousness. If you deviate from that, you will experience distortion or dissonance as negative emotion. Primarily. Secondarily, as negative life experiences.

You can create any reality that you want. But if you do not abide by or respect the human being through which you create your reality, you enter a self contradictory energy, that will serve as resistance to the fulfillment of your own desires/intentions/true will, of your soul.

This human being reality is where you are because you actually want to be here. If you didn't, you would instantly be able to not be here or be somewhere else. Often there is resistance that makes it seem that you don't want to be here. But if you are, that is a distortion of the truth. You are free to focus upon infinite realities through the human being perspective. And when you focus on anything it will become your reality. More and more specifically.

If you focus on something that is not of your intention or preference, that thing is not bad, but if you focus on it, and thus become it, you will experience negative emotion first and then negative life experience, not because it is bad, but because it is out of alignment with your intention / purpose.

Your intention or purpose of joy is not difficult. You simply give it your attention, enjoy it, and it becomes more and more, enjoyable. But if you focus on something that is not your intention, that reality is not bad. It is just not your intention. It is like a passionate basket ball player who suddenly forgets his intention to put the basket ball in his sporting bag, and places a cupcake instead. Feels negative emotion. Then suddenly becomes aware of what he has done and corrects the mistake and puts the basket ball in their instead.

Negative emotion is the same thing. The reality that you dont want, does exist, but it is not bad, it is just out of alignment with your intention. That's all. And people make all this fuss about the unnecessary human tendency to contradict themselves and their purpose or desire or soul intention of joy. But there isn't really much to it. You cannot ever enjoy negative reality because it is just a background to your unique positive reality. Altho that negative reality is not bad necessarily. It is only bad, when you enjoy what you enjoy and then deliberately start messing everything up on purpose. Like receiving your dream car on your birthday and being very happy and all of the sudden take a shotgun and shoot it. Before you would do that, you would feel negative emotion (if it is unwanted). And then you could lay down the shotgun and get back to your senses. But just because you contradict your soul does not mean that that reality is bad. Its just not for you. Not your intention. Not only can shooting a sports car be a good reality. There are infact endless many realities relative to endless many realities. Infinite possibilities. The contrast is just a general term for focusing. If you dont know what you dont want, you can't know what you do want. That is how you experience your own unique reality. And you are ment to enjoy it. Otherwise there would be no point. There also comes nothing of value out of suffering. In the same way, if you decide to want to clean a floor. You can make it dirty, but you wont have fulfilled your own intention of cleaning the floor. That doesn't mean it is bad, it just means, you are contradicting yourself.

Often people have desires that are SOOOOO BIG AND ALIEN they have no way to bridge the gap between their common reality and that of their desire. Their general believes and intentions and this big desire. This gap of desire and contradictory believes is what most people refer to when they use the word: duality.

However, even this "duality" (contradictory energy is a better word) can be easily overcome. When one understands, that they can simply be who they are, and ENERGETICALLY ADD the new big desire to their current energy. Which means that if you simply enjoy your life, and you don't care about how or when it will manifest/happen/be/become, it will manifest much quicker. However, the manifestation happens at max speed, only when it really is no longer significant. When one really understands that they are an eternal being. That speed is also relative to ones own personal desires and intention as a soul. Sometimes it is more enjoyable for a slow manifestation, which means, the slow way is literally the fastest maximum possible speed. And taking the fastest way is in that case so slow that it may even forevermore never manifest untill one releases that resistance=insistence.

So its very simple when one understands how energy works. The gap between desire and believe, that people call duality, is not a bad thing. When one understands their infinite and eternal nature, of all is one and one is all. No matter how big your desire is, it is not the point. The point is the motion forward or energetic movement of going from this energy of joy to a more evolved energy of joy. Enjoying life this much, and forevermore enjoying it evermore and more and more. Ongoingly. Because there is no end to the supply of desire. And letting the management of the believe be done by the very joy itself, then you simply gotta recognize the difference between what you dont want and what you do want, and then enjoy what you do want, by giving it your attention (in consciousness, from within) and enjoy the physical reality that must come as a result of that. And on and on and on it goes for all eternity. There is no end to the fun. Because when you focus on fun, you will manifest a reality of fun. And enjoy it. And then you will have a new reality to realise new desires/preferences from. Whenever one experiences a reality where everything seems bad, it can only happen because one focuses on that reality. And thus it becomes. But that reality is not bad. It is just "missing the mark" of your own intention. And the very fact that you do have a preference, is also the reason why that reality seems bad. But its not bad, its just not your purpose/true will to focus in on that reality, to focus it into being. For everything, every thought or idea, you give your attention to, becomes a reality. And your soul will always expands before you and call you forward energetically to what you do want and prefer. Even if your desire is to have no preference, that is still a desire and it will feel good because your soul becomes it. And you are an inseperable extension of your soul. If your soul wants it, you want it, and all you gotta do is think about it, focus upon it, give it your attention, and then it becomes a reality. And it will feel good as the idea felt good.

However, when you feel very bad, sometimes one thinks about ideas which feel less bad. And that is where judgement/karma comes in. You need to experience the choice you made that got you there, in a knot with your own intention and soul, in order to feel the relief of coming back into alignment with your own soul. For there is no reason to suffer ever. When you are eternal. And when you contradict your self, nothing in all the universe can stop you, because you are the creator of your own reality.

Because everything exists here and now. Infinite possible realities. And you navigate all of them. Infinite universes per second. The moment that you even think about a bad idea. The energy of it radiates and that reality is created by your consciousness. You begin to lean towards it and steer towards it. And that is where your emotions come in. You can always feel if you are creating a reality you dont want or that is not your intention. Those realities are not bad, they are just not where your true self or soul is. And the reason they seem bad, is not because they are bad, but because when you contradict your own soul YOU ARE bad. This is not a judgement. You cannot ever become seperated/disconnected from your soul. So if one uses any reality (and there are infinite of them) as an excuse to feel bad, one denies their own eternal nature and worthiness, as a creator of their own reality.

It's like saying, a spoon is bad. When even the ability to perceive it, means one has created it. So it is forevermore undeniable that the soul is omni present. So under no circumstance and/or condition in and of existence, does one have the right to experience suffering. And yet that suffering is not bad, it is just a forevermore intolerable wake up call. Back to full realisation. Of who one truely is. As the creator of worlds. For you cannot even experience those worlds if you did not first create it. For all is one and one is all. But that realisation is again coming to evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation. And that is what one realises. Not the what is. But the way, of who you are. Not the what. Or who. But the way of you. The way that you are. The natural omni present path of least resistance energy motional emotional energetic consciousness of ever expanding also in resolution joy / bliss / freedom. As a conscious lucid vivid and effortless allower/creator of reality. Of which there are infinite. And one already contains all of them, therefor effortless to create them by allowing them, by simply giving them your attention and then they become evermore as a result.

It doesn't matter who or what or where you are. That is really how easy existence is. And you already do it all of the time. To just remember how you are doing it. How you are creating your own reality. Is to choose to remember and become aware of this fact. Then life is easy and fun again.

You can choose to create a reality where you do not create your own reality, but you will never feel good doing so, because you cannot ever seperate yourself from the omni present truth of your soul. And no matter how big the trouble may seem, they are not trouble. You're just wasting your time on something that is not real. Or just not of your intention. As you create it. Sure it exists, and it is as real as you are. That is also why one feels bad, when one is not true to themselves.

Because no matter how big the trouble may seem, the trouble only exists as contrast to the solution. So even tho existence is infinite, this contrast is what allows us to navigate existence. To experience it from different perspective. To explore the endless infinite many possible perspectives. And no matter where you are, all of existence is right there with you. So there is no gap except for the one you choose there to be. And also you have to keep choosing it, 5 billion times per second, for the gap to be maintained. But if you change your choice of focus, or attention of your consciousness, to a different reality, that reality will become, because it all already exists here and now. And you are shifting through billions of perspectives of the infinity that exists as you, here and now, through you, for you, with you, as you. As it is all of your consciousness.

So often people try to fix problems, by focusing on a solution. But they forget that the solution is not a real reality that exists outside of them. They forget that they are the creator of their own reality. And that maybe one time they enjoyed exploring solutions to problems. But their soul expanded. And become more. And to go from this reality to all of a sudden a completely different reality, is not difficult. You just gotta feel your emotions. Give your preference a little bit more attention or "air time" of and with your conscious, and then it will become more.

And it helps to do it in a spiralling fashion. Because shifting realities in massive big ways, can create distortion. Leading you to self contradictory realities. So always be mindful of your emotions. And know shifting realities is most comfortable through a vortexual motion. Or spiralling fashion. As it is the path of least resistance. Of shifting reality and then the other way around to stabilize the new reality.

Ofcourse once you do this, you will have acces to many portals. Because even tho you do this to leave behind the trace of the previous reality, making shifting realities more comfortable, as a result you will now have acces to endless many different realities.

And again it may seem like a duality. But if you simply appreciate it, it helps you simplify it. Dont like many different realities? Choose on and enjoy it. And it will become one reality again.

I don't know many beings who enjoy being in the portal library. However, there is a portal in the portal library to the portal library where there are many beings who enjoy being there.

So dont be overwhelmed by your freedom. You do create your own reality, but you dont do it alone. You got a soul or inner being. Who helps you, as you co-create your reality. So you can always feel your energy motional relativity. To your intention/true will/soul purpose/highest joy. Which makes navigating reality much more easy. You simply choose what feels best, knowing, there are endless. And you will always expand. So no end to how much joy there is. As you are ment to really enjoy forever, forever.

So if you ever feel bad, consult your emotions to remind you of what feels good. No need to suffer if existence is infinite. It doesn't exist for you to suffer it. But to enjoOOOOy, i-i-i-i-i-hh-t....
Old 10-07-2020, 10:22 AM
hazada guess

Hi Ewwerin,I didn't read all your post as after a while I cant concentrate,(it's not your post it's me) lol.
However what I caught ,I totally agree with. I was on the wrong path earlier in my life and was constantly getting ill and also wanted to die but since i got older and followed my instincts, and not what others wanted me to, life has become enjoyable again and guess what, no illness.
I know my path and how it will end, I have fulfilled my task and am just now going with the flow. Life is now good, doing what I want to do
Old 10-07-2020, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Hi Ewwerin,I didn't read all your post as after a while I cant concentrate,(it's not your post it's me) lol.
However what I caught ,I totally agree with. I was on the wrong path earlier in my life and was constantly getting ill and also wanted to die but since i got older and followed my instincts, and not what others wanted me to, life has become enjoyable again and guess what, no illness.
I know my path and how it will end, I have fulfilled my task and am just now going with the flow. Life is now good, doing what I want to do
Hi, thanks for sharing this is very good. May everyone be healthy and happy. And happy and healthy. Including me. And may I also be healthy and happy. May every one and everyone be healthy anf happy.

May the plants be healthy and happy. And all animals and all insects. All humans. And all beings. All water and and stone be healthy and happy. May the electricity be healthy and happy. And the fire be healthy and happy. And the wind aswell. May God be healthy and happy. And the devil aswell. All humans and all souls and all spirits. May all be healthy and happy. And may all the dreams be healthy and happy. And the reality and all time be healthy and happy. And all space be healthy and happy. May all the planets be healthy and happy. And all the stars and comets be healthy and happy. And all the aliens and all the extra terrestrial humans be healthy and happy. And may all the fish be healthy and happy. And all the bacteria aswell. And may all the things in all of existence be healthy and happy. And may existence be healthy and happy aswell. May everything be good. And may everything also continue to become better. For all things and everyone and everything. For every two and every three and every four and every five and every six and every seven and every eight and every nine, may all be healthy and happy. May everyone be free and enjoy their existence. And may everyone be love and be loved and love. And every thing aswell. May all be good. And everything be good aswell. And may everything also become better forever, for everyone and everything.

May my cat make peace with its own tail. And enjoy a free universe of a free existence of an abbundance of omni presence and love and bliss. And all and everyone and everything expand in evermore joy. And enlightenment.

May God have so much love for one and all, that the power to realise everything for all as one as one as all. And may every highest dream joy and wish and desire be fulfilled for all. And everything and everyone. May everyone become God conscious and may every soul and being be fulfilled in evermore bliss and rapturous extacy and endless revelations of ever expanding love and grace and evermore effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation of all and self as all as self as self as all. For one and all and all and one.

Joy bliss and extacy for everyone. Healthy happy and well being and joy and love for everything and everyone. And all of existence. And all of infinity and eternity. May all the miracles be real and all the goodness be real for everything and everyone. And all things. For all the yous and all the others. And all the selves and all the other than selfs. May everyone and everything be happy and healthy. And all the beings in and of all of existence. May all be free and happy and healthy. For every now and every here. And every being and every becoming.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:11 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Contrast(variety) is just a function of.....

Differrentiation. Ex foreground from background.

Occupied space foreground...non-occupied space background

More complex differrentiation as follows;

Shoe........sock

left ear....right ear

pimple...blackhead

male....female

Variety { diversity } is the spice of biological life

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 12-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Contrast(variety) is just a function of our consciousness' ability to focus on our freely chosen moreness of evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, where and when everything that exists exists, and is evermore being and becoming evermore here and now.

However, as a human being, you have several general intentions/agreements, that is of your soul, which is an extension of source consciousness. If you deviate from that, you will experience distortion or dissonance as negative emotion. Primarily. Secondarily, as negative life experiences.

You can create any reality that you want. But if you do not abide by or respect the human being through which you create your reality, you enter a self contradictory energy, that will serve as resistance to the fulfillment of your own desires/intentions/true will, of your soul.

This human being reality is where you are because you actually want to be here. If you didn't, you would instantly be able to not be here or be somewhere else. Often there is resistance that makes it seem that you don't want to be here. But if you are, that is a distortion of the truth. You are free to focus upon infinite realities through the human being perspective. And when you focus on anything it will become your reality. More and more specifically.

If you focus on something that is not of your intention or preference, that thing is not bad, but if you focus on it, and thus become it, you will experience negative emotion first and then negative life experience, not because it is bad, but because it is out of alignment with your intention / purpose.

Your intention or purpose of joy is not difficult. You simply give it your attention, enjoy it, and it becomes more and more, enjoyable. But if you focus on something that is not your intention, that reality is not bad. It is just not your intention. It is like a passionate basket ball player who suddenly forgets his intention to put the basket ball in his sporting bag, and places a cupcake instead. Feels negative emotion. Then suddenly becomes aware of what he has done and corrects the mistake and puts the basket ball in their instead.

Negative emotion is the same thing. The reality that you dont want, does exist, but it is not bad, it is just out of alignment with your intention. That's all. And people make all this fuss about the unnecessary human tendency to contradict themselves and their purpose or desire or soul intention of joy. But there isn't really much to it. You cannot ever enjoy negative reality because it is just a background to your unique positive reality. Altho that negative reality is not bad necessarily. It is only bad, when you enjoy what you enjoy and then deliberately start messing everything up on purpose. Like receiving your dream car on your birthday and being very happy and all of the sudden take a shotgun and shoot it. Before you would do that, you would feel negative emotion (if it is unwanted). And then you could lay down the shotgun and get back to your senses. But just because you contradict your soul does not mean that that reality is bad. Its just not for you. Not your intention. Not only can shooting a sports car be a good reality. There are infact endless many realities relative to endless many realities. Infinite possibilities. The contrast is just a general term for focusing. If you dont know what you dont want, you can't know what you do want. That is how you experience your own unique reality. And you are ment to enjoy it. Otherwise there would be no point. There also comes nothing of value out of suffering. In the same way, if you decide to want to clean a floor. You can make it dirty, but you wont have fulfilled your own intention of cleaning the floor. That doesn't mean it is bad, it just means, you are contradicting yourself.

Often people have desires that are SOOOOO BIG AND ALIEN they have no way to bridge the gap between their common reality and that of their desire. Their general believes and intentions and this big desire. This gap of desire and contradictory believes is what most people refer to when they use the word: duality.

However, even this "duality" (contradictory energy is a better word) can be easily overcome. When one understands, that they can simply be who they are, and ENERGETICALLY ADD the new big desire to their current energy. Which means that if you simply enjoy your life, and you don't care about how or when it will manifest/happen/be/become, it will manifest much quicker. However, the manifestation happens at max speed, only when it really is no longer significant. When one really understands that they are an eternal being. That speed is also relative to ones own personal desires and intention as a soul. Sometimes it is more enjoyable for a slow manifestation, which means, the slow way is literally the fastest maximum possible speed. And taking the fastest way is in that case so slow that it may even forevermore never manifest untill one releases that resistance=insistence.

So its very simple when one understands how energy works. The gap between desire and believe, that people call duality, is not a bad thing. When one understands their infinite and eternal nature, of all is one and one is all. No matter how big your desire is, it is not the point. The point is the motion forward or energetic movement of going from this energy of joy to a more evolved energy of joy. Enjoying life this much, and forevermore enjoying it evermore and more and more. Ongoingly. Because there is no end to the supply of desire. And letting the management of the believe be done by the very joy itself, then you simply gotta recognize the difference between what you dont want and what you do want, and then enjoy what you do want, by giving it your attention (in consciousness, from within) and enjoy the physical reality that must come as a result of that. And on and on and on it goes for all eternity. There is no end to the fun. Because when you focus on fun, you will manifest a reality of fun. And enjoy it. And then you will have a new reality to realise new desires/preferences from. Whenever one experiences a reality where everything seems bad, it can only happen because one focuses on that reality. And thus it becomes. But that reality is not bad. It is just "missing the mark" of your own intention. And the very fact that you do have a preference, is also the reason why that reality seems bad. But its not bad, its just not your purpose/true will to focus in on that reality, to focus it into being. For everything, every thought or idea, you give your attention to, becomes a reality. And your soul will always expands before you and call you forward energetically to what you do want and prefer. Even if your desire is to have no preference, that is still a desire and it will feel good because your soul becomes it. And you are an inseperable extension of your soul. If your soul wants it, you want it, and all you gotta do is think about it, focus upon it, give it your attention, and then it becomes a reality. And it will feel good as the idea felt good.

However, when you feel very bad, sometimes one thinks about ideas which feel less bad. And that is where judgement/karma comes in. You need to experience the choice you made that got you there, in a knot with your own intention and soul, in order to feel the relief of coming back into alignment with your own soul. For there is no reason to suffer ever. When you are eternal. And when you contradict your self, nothing in all the universe can stop you, because you are the creator of your own reality.

Because everything exists here and now. Infinite possible realities. And you navigate all of them. Infinite universes per second. The moment that you even think about a bad idea. The energy of it radiates and that reality is created by your consciousness. You begin to lean towards it and steer towards it. And that is where your emotions come in. You can always feel if you are creating a reality you dont want or that is not your intention. Those realities are not bad, they are just not where your true self or soul is. And the reason they seem bad, is not because they are bad, but because when you contradict your own soul YOU ARE bad. This is not a judgement. You cannot ever become seperated/disconnected from your soul. So if one uses any reality (and there are infinite of them) as an excuse to feel bad, one denies their own eternal nature and worthiness, as a creator of their own reality.

It's like saying, a spoon is bad. When even the ability to perceive it, means one has created it. So it is forevermore undeniable that the soul is omni present. So under no circumstance and/or condition in and of existence, does one have the right to experience suffering. And yet that suffering is not bad, it is just a forevermore intolerable wake up call. Back to full realisation. Of who one truely is. As the creator of worlds. For you cannot even experience those worlds if you did not first create it. For all is one and one is all. But that realisation is again coming to evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation. And that is what one realises. Not the what is. But the way, of who you are. Not the what. Or who. But the way of you. The way that you are. The natural omni present path of least resistance energy motional emotional energetic consciousness of ever expanding also in resolution joy / bliss / freedom. As a conscious lucid vivid and effortless allower/creator of reality. Of which there are infinite. And one already contains all of them, therefor effortless to create them by allowing them, by simply giving them your attention and then they become evermore as a result.

It doesn't matter who or what or where you are. That is really how easy existence is. And you already do it all of the time. To just remember how you are doing it. How you are creating your own reality. Is to choose to remember and become aware of this fact. Then life is easy and fun again.

You can choose to create a reality where you do not create your own reality, but you will never feel good doing so, because you cannot ever seperate yourself from the omni present truth of your soul. And no matter how big the trouble may seem, they are not trouble. You're just wasting your time on something that is not real. Or just not of your intention. As you create it. Sure it exists, and it is as real as you are. That is also why one feels bad, when one is not true to themselves.

Because no matter how big the trouble may seem, the trouble only exists as contrast to the solution. So even tho existence is infinite, this contrast is what allows us to navigate existence. To experience it from different perspective. To explore the endless infinite many possible perspectives. And no matter where you are, all of existence is right there with you. So there is no gap except for the one you choose there to be. And also you have to keep choosing it, 5 billion times per second, for the gap to be maintained. But if you change your choice of focus, or attention of your consciousness, to a different reality, that reality will become, because it all already exists here and now. And you are shifting through billions of perspectives of the infinity that exists as you, here and now, through you, for you, with you, as you. As it is all of your consciousness.

So often people try to fix problems, by focusing on a solution. But they forget that the solution is not a real reality that exists outside of them. They forget that they are the creator of their own reality. And that maybe one time they enjoyed exploring solutions to problems. But their soul expanded. And become more. And to go from this reality to all of a sudden a completely different reality, is not difficult. You just gotta feel your emotions. Give your preference a little bit more attention or "air time" of and with your conscious, and then it will become more.

And it helps to do it in a spiralling fashion. Because shifting realities in massive big ways, can create distortion. Leading you to self contradictory realities. So always be mindful of your emotions. And know shifting realities is most comfortable through a vortexual motion. Or spiralling fashion. As it is the path of least resistance. Of shifting reality and then the other way around to stabilize the new reality.

Ofcourse once you do this, you will have acces to many portals. Because even tho you do this to leave behind the trace of the previous reality, making shifting realities more comfortable, as a result you will now have acces to endless many different realities.

And again it may seem like a duality. But if you simply appreciate it, it helps you simplify it. Dont like many different realities? Choose on and enjoy it. And it will become one reality again.

I don't know many beings who enjoy being in the portal library. However, there is a portal in the portal library to the portal library where there are many beings who enjoy being there.

So dont be overwhelmed by your freedom. You do create your own reality, but you dont do it alone. You got a soul or inner being. Who helps you, as you co-create your reality. So you can always feel your energy motional relativity. To your intention/true will/soul purpose/highest joy. Which makes navigating reality much more easy. You simply choose what feels best, knowing, there are endless. And you will always expand. So no end to how much joy there is. As you are ment to really enjoy forever, forever.

So if you ever feel bad, consult your emotions to remind you of what feels good. No need to suffer if existence is infinite. It doesn't exist for you to suffer it. But to enjoOOOOy, i-i-i-i-i-hh-t....
Good post. Not caring of how or when you get what you want/desire, thus not being greedy, needy and desperate is the key.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I know what it is like going down the wrong path. I have been there and done that.

Maybe one needs to go down the wrong path in order to discover the right path deep inside him/her self, especially the way society is today.