Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-07-2020, 08:00 AM
Master

Healing technique as taught by the Queen of Heaven

I am starting a thread on a healing technique and mantra, that was given to me by the Queen of Heaven (Inanna). The mantra goes like this:

"It is the Queen of Heaven, that heals me,
It is the power of Heaven, that heals me.
I am healed by the Queen of Heaven,
I am healed by the power of Heaven. "

You can create your own version in your own language if you like, the power of it lies in intention, visualisation and invocation, not the actual words being spoken.

Repeat this as many times as you can manage and imagine a white light descending from Heaven, suffusing your being and healing you. You should visualise the affected parts being transformed by the white light and appearing healthy. It has worked for me in the past.

Usually, when I use this technique, if I am in pain or suffering from some health issue, I get immediate relief and the effect will last for quite a while. You need to repeat this on yourself as many times as needed and you can use it on others too. In that case, just replace “me” with “you”.

If you are doing this in person, place one or both hands on the affected area to suffuse it with energy and concentrate on the visualisation. It can also be done remotely, by connecting to the person that needs healing via a photo. In that case, you need to connect to the person first and imagine their energy body in front of you and direct the white light to the affected area accordingly.

An added visualisation that you can do is to imagine the Queen of Heaven herself descending to earth and doing the healing herself. I see her as an angelic figure, with long blonde hair, white robes and white wings, but you can imagine her in whatever way you prefer. Usually, when I do healing on someone, I will see her working on a person, placing both hands on the affected area to do energy work and physical transformation on the holographic level.

If you try this and notice some effect, I would appreciate your feedback.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:00 AM
Master
Love is the ultimate healer. The goal is to become a independent/self sufficient healer so you can heal at will without being dependent on others. That would be a healers ultimate goal. What your doing is calling upon energies ( in your case heavenly energies ) to aid you in healing. When you've fully realized (which you aren't just yet) you won't have to be dependent on others for help, you'll be able to heal at will. My advice to you is to keep the energies both in you and around you positive and do cleansing of negative energies when needed ( of possibly yourself and those whom call upon you). Amen
Old 04-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Administrator
Being a Healer I am just the vesil in which the healing energy enters me from spiritual doctors.

Namaste
Old 06-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Being a Healer I am just the vesil in which the healing energy enters me from spiritual doctors.

Namaste

Yes, that's pretty much how it works, though some individual effort is required to direct the energy to the right place and clear blockages.
Old 07-07-2020, 05:14 AM
Master
All your doing is using positive energies to heal. You could use your own energy or call upon others to aid you. Choice is yours. Its scientifically proven that positivity/positive energies are healthy for you.
Old 07-07-2020, 05:34 AM
Master
this is a very powerful technique, and you are doing it very well.

I appreciate that you share it, and are using it in your own life and to help others.

I didn't try your technique yet but I have many similar practices to it. The intention for divine assistance, surrendering to a higher power, using visualization to aid energy movement. All of those things have proven to be very effective in my practice so I know without trying it that this is an effective technique, it just has all the signatures :)
Old 07-07-2020, 06:47 AM
Master

Thanks Shivatar,

Yes, it is very effective, you can actually feel the power surge as you say the mantra. Sometimes, I will replace Queen of Heaven with Elohim, which is also just as effective in invoking the power of Heaven. In fact this is the specific mantra I use for that:

"I am healed by Adonai Elohim,
It is Adonai Elohim, that heals me.
I am healed by the power of Heaven,
It is the power of Heaven that heals me."

A more advanced Technique, for those that do remote healing is this:

As always, you connect to the person remotely (usually via a photo).

When the connection is successful, you should feel an electromagnetic buzz on your face, this is often compared to a cobweb descending on your face. There is often a sound effect accompanying it, which is similar to tuning a radio station. When you find the right frequency, there should be a sound of harmonic resonance, like when you find the right frequency for a radio station.

Once the connection is established, I ask for permission from the person's higher self to heal them. I ask, until I get a reply. If it is affirmative, I will often ask the person's higher self to assist me and give me direction on where to go and what to do, as they obviously know best.

I then ask them to project their energy body in front of me. This, I will see as a light show basically and darker areas are immediately noticeable, those are the areas I will mostly concentrate on.

First I do a scan of their projected energy body with my hands, use the buzzing sensations and the lights that I see as a guide. Darker areas have a lower frequency, brighter areas have a higher frequency, which can be felt on the surface of the hand in terms of electric buzzing.

I will invoke the above mantras as many times as necessary to commence and maintain an energy flow from heaven. I will direct them at the darker, lower-frequency areas, where the flow of energy is blocked or may be suboptimal until they light up and quicken. I go through the energy body several times and keep scanning and doing repairs, until I am satisfied, that the person's energy flow is sufficiently unobstructed.
Old 12-07-2020, 08:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, that's pretty much how it works, though some individual effort is required to direct the energy to the right place and clear blockages.

Salam.
True, when you start healing, you learn how to direct the energy.
But also I am learning in my practice now to not direct or try to control the energy, but rather let it direct me.
the energy we are 'getting' is natural divine energy, which needs no guidance and knows better where it needs to go. but it takes a practitioners faith in themselves, and the energy, surrendering to both and to the divine source.

meanwhile I suggest you use all that you know and can be intuited in your heart to learn to guide and then be guided. in all cases, it is a connection with the divine and it is ultimately beautiful. God bless.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
Salam.
True, when you start healing, you learn how to direct the energy.
But also I am learning in my practice now to not direct or try to control the energy, but rather let it direct me.
the energy we are 'getting' is natural divine energy, which needs no guidance and knows better where it needs to go. but it takes a practitioners faith in themselves, and the energy, surrendering to both and to the divine source.

meanwhile I suggest you use all that you know and can be intuited in your heart to learn to guide and then be guided. in all cases, it is a connection with the divine and it is ultimately beautiful. God bless.

In basic healing techniques, such as Reiki, that is how it works, yes.

But Inanna's technique is more advanced, it is targeted at detecting and removing energetic blockages, which can cause disease, on the physical, mental and spiritual levels. The idea is to use concentrated prana or Kundalini energy to blast away blockages, even Karmic ones, so that the normal flow of energy can be restored.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
In basic healing techniques, such as Reiki, that is how it works, yes.

But Inanna's technique is more advanced, it is targeted at detecting and removing energetic blockages, which can cause disease, on the physical, mental and spiritual levels. The idea is to use concentrated prana or Kundalini energy to blast away blockages, even Karmic ones, so that the normal flow of energy can be restored.

I agree to most extent.
I've gone to both Reiki and Pranic Healing school, and in my own practice I use a mix of both, and then more which stems from my intuition.
but that's what I mean. I used to do Pranic healing techniques before I took the first Pranic healing course, and was just learnt in Reiki back then.

and when I took Pranic, I got to understand what I was doing by intuition.
but it was even then that the energy guided me, I could somehow hear the prana and connect to its understanding, follow its guide, versus just following the taught technique by the book.
that's what I mean about letting the divine energy guide us. I'm still working inside a chakra, removing blockages, readjust speed and vibrations, massaging the core, etc. my hands and sometimes whole body are moving like a dance.
now when I do my self healing, my body goes into "yoga poses" on its own as a way of facilitation and direction. I haven't been taught this, but I feel it will come up somewhere. haha.

I continue doing things now which I hadn't been taught yet, but I trust that the text book or teacher will come that will explain this further, as what happened when I went to the Pranic center, for each level I attended.
Hence why I say, I let the energy also guide me, and direct me, instead of taking the wheel and letting my limited knowledge drive it.

I hope this clarifies.
and thank you for your response

Salam and Love
F