Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Yes, it is overhyped in people's imagination and in pop culture, compared to what actually occurred. I thought you had an interest in history.

I do, but my main focus is morals and when one says that mass murder is a good trait for a god and his religion, then I know I am addressing one whose has satanic morals.

Regards
DL
Old 12-08-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
my main focus is morals

Why.....??
Old 12-08-2020, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
I do, but my main focus is morals and when one says that mass murder is a good trait for a god and his religion, then I know I am addressing one whose has satanic morals.

Regards
DL

So......
you are preaching.

Have you found anybody yet with satanic morals? And when you find them, what do you want to do with them?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-08-2020, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Why.....??

I came across a group that would set up a crate and stand on it preach all kinds of damnations. I never did understand what their goal was unless it was to stand on a crate and preach all kinds of damnations.

I used to go and listen to them almost every evening. One person would preach out load till his voice became horse and then another person would take his place on the crate.

They did all of their preaching from the crate on a corner in the heart of a Muslim community. Figure it out.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-08-2020, 09:16 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Why.....??

I was born with a criminal mind and delinquent attitude and was hell on wheels when young.

I needed to know what I should repent for doing and thus began to study religions, morals and ethics.

That taught me just how putrid the mainstream religions were.

All the religions try hard to teach their sheeple decent morals, but as you can see by the homophobic and misogynous religions who all say they are the only true religion, they are not worthy as the follow a genocidal satanic god while calling him good.

Read the bible. Don't bother with the lying preachers.

All those who say anything about a supernatural god or realm without any evidence or proof, and only believe sa76y so are liars.

Regards
DL
Old 12-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
So......
you are preaching.

Have you found anybody yet with satanic morals? And when you find them, what do you want to do with them?

All who worship a genocidal Yahweh have satanic morals, as they think mass murder is fine, when their god does it.

What would I want to do with them?

I am a Gnostic Christian, unlike exclusivist religions that used inquisitions and jihads, to grow, I would just change their poor thinking and introduce a better way to find their god.

That is why some say that the only good Christians are Gnostic Christians.

Regards
DL
Old 12-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:
All who worship a genocidal Yahweh have satanic morals, as they think mass murder is fine, when their god does it.

What would I want to do with them?

I am a Gnostic Christian, unlike exclusivist religions that used inquisitions and jihads, to grow, I would just change their poor thinking and introduce a better way to find their god.

That is why some say that the only good Christians are Gnostic Christians.

Regards
DL
Sounds like you have accused a lot of people......

Do you really think people in general have 'poor thinking' and that some of them will go along with you? I don't think so.

You claim you will "introduce a better way to find their god" which I question because you do not seem to even know your own god.

Now, if you treated people a lot better, then maybe some might listen to you.

Old 13-08-2020, 03:27 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Sounds like you have accused a lot of people......

Do you really think people in general have 'poor thinking' and that some of them will go along with you? I don't think so.

You claim you will "introduce a better way to find their god" which I question because you do not seem to even know your own god.

Now, if you treated people a lot better, then maybe some might listen to you.

How good would you treat Hitler's S.S. troops as they went about killings Jews?

Your ilk are still killing gays and discriminating against women and refusing to grant all souls equality.

I treat people better than your inquisitions did and a damned site better than vile your vile fascist religion does.

Gnostic Christianity is a better way as it is inclusive and not exclusive like your vile Christian branch and genocidal prick of a god is.

You forget that in Christianity's more intelligent days, a Gnostic Pope was almost elected.

The intelligentsia use to rule religious thinking. These days it is literalist fools who think talking animals are real.

Stupid and immoral is as stupid and immoral believes.

Christians had to keep their swords sharp, as their minds, then and now, are quite dull.

That is why your ilk cannot form a decent argument or apologetic.

Regards
DL
Old 14-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Master
Quote:
I was born with a criminal mind and delinquent attitude and was hell on wheels when young.
I needed to know what I should repent for doing and thus began to study religions, morals and ethics.
That taught me just how putrid the mainstream religions were.
All the religions try hard to teach their sheeple decent morals, but as you can see by the homophobic and misogynous religions who all say they are the only true religion, they are not worthy as the follow a genocidal satanic god while calling him good.
Read the bible. Don't bother with the lying preachers.
All those who say anything about a supernatural god or realm without any evidence or proof, and only believe sa76y so are liars.
Regards
DL
I see history as a complex topic. It's easy to judge people's actions without knowing the context. Throughout the centuries people have emphasized different parts of the Bible that made sense for them and the issues they had to deal with. Most of today's Christians would be out of place if placed in 10th century France or 3rd century Egypt.

I don't see any ''homophobia'' or ''misogyny'' in the Bible.
Old 14-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
I see history as a complex topic. It's easy to judge people's actions without knowing the context. Throughout the centuries people have emphasized different parts of the Bible that made sense for them and the issues they had to deal with. Most of today's Christians would be out of place if placed in 10th century France or 3rd century Egypt.

I don't see any ''homophobia'' or ''misogyny'' in the Bible.

Then you do not know how to look.

Begin with Gen 3. He will rule over you.

Then go to where women are told to shut the hell up in church and do as the men advise. They are not to teach men.

If you are unaware of the gay bashing and scriptures used to sell that immorality, I will let you do your own research to see what Christians quoted when they had gays outlawed.

It sounds like you are ignorant of what Christianity and Islam are.

Look up gays and wedding cakes and how the courts had to teach Christians how to be civilized.

Regards
DL