Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-06-2020, 05:55 AM
asearcher

is there a chance to ask your aunt to help him cross over? Do you know if he can tell or perhaps even see other spirits where he is? or if you could contact a medium that will help him along with spirits on the other side to get him to the right place? i am thinking perhaps subconscious you have a very strong bond with him why he has chosen you. from my experiences as a ghost I was tied up with my husband in that life, I can't say at this point and perhaps never, if it was because of love or something else. do you remember anything abnormal this night when your friend say he was talking to your father through you in your sleep? could it be your subconscious to let go willingly so he could talk or was it all done by force? perhaps very hard to answer...I'm just throwing around ideas here, as you can tell, hope something works as he seem to know his way around better and better with the things that he is doing. I've learn in my local history and maybe further people had a belief on how to do the laundry and in the water was believed to be spirits and other entities so it could be bad stuff there... so they had this rule about how to dry the clothes, even, that they had to be inside out. Could it be something like that your father is trying to show you? I know it can sound silly to modern ears...
Old 08-06-2020, 01:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
is there a chance to ask your aunt to help him cross over? Do you know if he can tell or perhaps even see other spirits where he is? or if you could contact a medium that will help him along with spirits on the other side to get him to the right place? i am thinking perhaps subconscious you have a very strong bond with him why he has chosen you. from my experiences as a ghost I was tied up with my husband in that life, I can't say at this point and perhaps never, if it was because of love or something else. do you remember anything abnormal this night when your friend say he was talking to your father through you in your sleep? could it be your subconscious to let go willingly so he could talk or was it all done by force? perhaps very hard to answer...I'm just throwing around ideas here, as you can tell, hope something works as he seem to know his way around better and better with the things that he is doing. I've learn in my local history and maybe further people had a belief on how to do the laundry and in the water was believed to be spirits and other entities so it could be bad stuff there... so they had this rule about how to dry the clothes, even, that they had to be inside out. Could it be something like that your father is trying to show you? I know it can sound silly to modern ears...

I don’t think he can commune with other spirits where he is, it’s seems a bit desolate to me. There are other native shamans intervening as they have seen that there is significant damage to my astral body and I need help in healing that.

I am a medium but have mostly been unwilling to play that role and trying to shut it out throughout my life. I’ve only been consciously and intentionally communicating with the dead for about a year.

I think I had to be asleep in order to relax the consciousness bc he cannot overpower me and I’ve flatly refused to entertain a conversation with him. I think he has caused himself to be indentured to me in some way as either some type of penance or as an educational measure bc he is still in denial over the ramifications (to his children, I am one of 3, all abandoned) of how he lived his life.
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wing
in the orange sun rays
and dares to claim the sky.

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

~Maya Angelou
Old 08-06-2020, 09:19 AM
Elfin

Hi. And I feel your emotion. I am exactly the same. My father is still alive. But I am already preparing for what happens when he departs. I don't know how I will feel, what I will do. I have spent a lifetime trying to make him proud of me, the daughter , his firstborn , that he has "washed his hands of" so many times and for what?? I actually believed that producing his first grandchild on his birthday , and giving the boy his grandads name as a middle name would do the trick.... But no. And whereas he does have a close bond with his eldest grandchild, his daughter I'm afraid, remains very much a "disappointment"...
Old 09-06-2020, 12:53 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi. And I feel your emotion. I am exactly the same. My father is still alive. But I am already preparing for what happens when he departs. I don't know how I will feel, what I will do. I have spent a lifetime trying to make him proud of me, the daughter , his firstborn , that he has "washed his hands of" so many times and for what?? I actually believed that producing his first grandchild on his birthday , and giving the boy his grandads name as a middle name would do the trick.... But no. And whereas he does have a close bond with his eldest grandchild, his daughter I'm afraid, remains very much a "disappointment"...

Wow. You sound like me. I’m very sorry for your pain. As I’m sure you know, it is not you who is the disappointment. ❤️
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wing
in the orange sun rays

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

~Maya Angelou
Old 09-06-2020, 08:47 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoOraclexoxo
Wow. You sound like me. I’m very sorry for your pain. As I’m sure you know, it is not you who is the disappointment. ❤️
Hi and thank you. Yes I know that I'm not the disappointment. I was no angel growing up, as many are not. But I certainly wasn't "bad". I was what I would term as normal!!! There was no support. And it didn't help my being HSP/ empath also suffering severe thyroid problems which resulted in an emergency op age 17 as a matter of life or death. The one part of your posts that Really connected with me was when you said "sorry old man..you made your bed"...once when I got angry with him I snapped and lost the plot and for right up in his face calling him "old man" etc. I am not proud of this. My mother went mad with me and she hates him!!!!!!!! And I suffered such strong feelings of guilt for years after. And for me that's what it is. He makes me feel so guilty, and yet he will never say sorry or admit he may have been wrong. And actually, all I ever wanted was to feel loved. So I do fully understand and connect with your accounts. Sending love .
Old 12-06-2020, 04:48 AM
Knower
I have been smudging and it seems to be sufficient but many ancestors are in and out... probably because of the civil unrest going on around me and this having once been their land.
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wing
in the orange sun rays

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

~Maya Angelou
Old 13-06-2020, 06:45 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoOraclexoxo
I don’t think he can commune with other spirits where he is, it’s seems a bit desolate to me. There are other native shamans intervening as they have seen that there is significant damage to my astral body and I need help in healing that.

I am a medium but have mostly been unwilling to play that role and trying to shut it out throughout my life. I’ve only been consciously and intentionally communicating with the dead for about a year.

I think I had to be asleep in order to relax the consciousness bc he cannot overpower me and I’ve flatly refused to entertain a conversation with him. I think he has caused himself to be indentured to me in some way as either some type of penance or as an educational measure bc he is still in denial over the ramifications (to his children, I am one of 3, all abandoned) of how he lived his life.
I never saw in my experiences so far at least any others where I was a ghost either, just this terrible thick mist. I could get very frighten. To me when I was a ghost I seem to have been traumatized, in denial or something about me not working like I ought to... your dad is most likely too much his old self, who he was here on earth. I don't think he will change, come to a wisdom to take on other's perspectives and take his own responsibility where he had failed in life. I think he is too limited. He will see it differently once he will be moved to the light. I hope your astral self will heal soon :)
Old 16-06-2020, 07:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I never saw in my experiences so far at least any others where I was a ghost either, just this terrible thick mist. I could get very frighten. To me when I was a ghost I seem to have been traumatized, in denial or something about me not working like I ought to... your dad is most likely too much his old self, who he was here on earth. I don't think he will change, come to a wisdom to take on other's perspectives and take his own responsibility where he had failed in life. I think he is too limited. He will see it differently once he will be moved to the light. I hope your astral self will heal soon :)

Thank you 🙏

I’ve been very tired, but smudging and wearing the chimes on my ankles (bells, similar to what is adornment in India) are keeping him away for now. I sleep, eat, study and not much else. ❤️
and floats downstream
till the current ends
and dips his wing
in the orange sun rays

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird