Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-04-2020, 03:53 PM
Master

Have you met Christ?

I am opening this thread so that we all may share our experiences with Christ, if you met Him or had felt His presence in a way, please share with us your experience.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:10 PM
Master
Timely thread.

I think we all have been touched in one way or another by the Christ presence.

I am not Catholic nor was I brought up as a Catholic.

Having said that, I once found myself writing my first book about a 17th century Catholic nun.

The more I wrote, the more I became fascinated with all of the things she accomplished. She was accredited by the Church with mastering bi-location and levitation. As an advisor to the Pope and King, she was in the forefront of what would be later known two centuries later as the Women's Movement.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-04-2020, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am opening this thread so that we all may share our experiences with Christ, if you met Him or had felt His presence in a way, please share with us your experience.

Oh yes I have met Christ many times and especially during this Pandemic. Christ's Presence is visible in all the loving actions of others helping their fellow Sentient beings combat this invisible killer that brings misery to everyone it touches.
Our world has been turned upside down and only through love shown in various ways by others who risk their own health to hold the hand of the sick, lonely and frightened it would be to much for some to endure....
Christ's Presence is being shown all over the World in places we could never imagine.... The living Christ.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Color

The Father - yes.
The Holy Spirit - yes.
Never anyone who identified himself as Jesus, tho.
I know people that have actually felt him hug them ...and certainly
many I believe have
encountered him personally in his 'Jesus form' in the many NDEs I've read.

But never the personality of Jesus himself.
And because our Father has wowed me a few times - and the Holy Spirit
I know VERY well...I feel no lack!

Very nice thread. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Master
Christ The Symbol Of The Self

http://soulspelunker.com/2019/05/chr...-the-self.html
Old 12-04-2020, 06:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Oh yes I have met Christ many times and especially during this Pandemic. Christ's Presence is visible in all the loving actions of others helping their fellow Sentient beings combat this invisible killer that brings misery to everyone it touches.
Our world has been turned upside down and only through love shown in various ways by others who risk their own health to hold the hand of the sick, lonely and frightened it would be to much for some to endure....
Christ's Presence is being shown all over the World in places we could never imagine.... The living Christ.

sky123,

I love this and I feel exactly the same way. For me this is the most spectacular way of meeting Christ. In what others might view as the ordinary but even with eyes they are not able to see the extraordinary...that which is closest to them and right in front of them. Anyone that is given a vision of Christ such as an NDE, etc. has unavoidable confirmation of Christ....but that cannot be a universal experience by any stretch of the imagination. In a similar vein others have the insight to view and appreciate the beauty and wonder of a leaf or a blade of grass, etc. These are the experiences we should open ourselves to so that we can marvel at the closeness and omnipresence of God.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:44 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

Yes. I have forced my apotheosis and become his brethren.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL
Old 12-04-2020, 06:51 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

It is rather disingenuous to attribute the good will of people to Jesus.

You raise Jesus by stepping on people.

You might not like it, but many front line workers are atheists of good heart.

In fact, if you check the stats, atheist have surpassed the religious in many moral areas.

To not give them their just credit is unworthy of any believer.

Regards
DL
Old 12-04-2020, 06:56 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Christ The Symbol Of The Self

A great view.

Regards
DL
Old 12-04-2020, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
It is rather disingenuous to attribute the good will of people to Jesus.

You raise Jesus by stepping on people.

You might not like it, but many front line workers are atheists of good heart.

In fact, if you check the stats, atheist have surpassed the religious in many moral areas.

To not give them their just credit is unworthy of any believer.

Regards
DL

Love has no Religion....