Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Master

Elfin, I read your first post for the first time today. It is still as powerful as when you first wrote it. What a nice reminder. You and AnotherBob have had quite an ongoing conversation on all things spiritual. I enjoyed reading that to.
Old 23-06-2020, 02:54 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Elfin, I read your first post for the first time today. It is still as powerful as when you first wrote it. What a nice reminder. You and AnotherBob have had quite an ongoing conversation on all things spiritual. I enjoyed reading that to.
Thank you Deb. What a lovely person you are. You bring such simple joys to the forum and it's a pleasure to acknowledge you . ( The beauty of you is your beauty). Simple as that
Old 23-06-2020, 04:35 PM
Seeker
Smile Beauty

I just spent a few minutes reading this exchange since March and have to say I'm a happy camper.
One thing I know; any of our realizations about the universe are closer to whatever 'it' is than anything we were taught. Realizations shared with me from utterances in my toddler years and later in my late 30's have been reaffirmed with the descriptions of others. It's startling how similar the description of the beyond is (from those who have seen bits and pieces).
All my best
Old 23-06-2020, 05:45 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiCris
I just spent a few minutes reading this exchange since March and have to say I'm a happy camper.
One thing I know; any of our realizations about the universe are closer to whatever 'it' is than anything we were taught. Realizations shared with me from utterances in my toddler years and later in my late 30's have been reaffirmed with the descriptions of others. It's startling how similar the description of the beyond is (from those who have seen bits and pieces).
All my best
Hi there... And Thank you for such a lovely message. It's strange isn't it how we are born " knowing" ...then forget... Then spend the rest of our lives trying to remember what we forgot!!!!!... I love the fact that you're a "happy camper"!!! That made me smile!
Old 23-06-2020, 10:28 PM
Administrator
My neighbours grandson is 5 now if he goes to see his grandmother. he comes here I hear little footsteps coming into my house. I look all I can see a set of white teeth. he walks in jumps on my knee, follows me around and gives me a hug.
I asked him what is that for.he said I know you are hurting and don't feel well.so I came to give you a hug.
I said how did you know I was not well he said the man in the sky told me
this is not the first time he has said this.

Namaste
Old 24-06-2020, 06:23 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
My neighbours grandson is 5 now if he goes to see his grandmother. he comes here I hear little footsteps coming into my house. I look all I can see a set of white teeth. he walks in jumps on my knee, follows me around and gives me a hug.
I asked him what is that for.he said I know you are hurting and don't feel well.so I came to give you a hug.
I said how did you know I was not well he said the man in the sky told me
this is not the first time he has said this.

Namaste
Aww how lovely ( sorry you were not/are not well). What a beautiful little boy.
Old 16-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Pathfinder

That’s so cool! I knew that too, when I was about 5 I knew I didn’t believe any of this was real. Kids just know.

Be sure to tell him that it still matters what he does tho!
Old 16-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Legrand

Welcome to this list Luciphene,

May you enjoy your discoveries here.

Regards
Old 18-08-2020, 06:13 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciphene
That’s so cool! I knew that too, when I was about 5 I knew I didn’t believe any of this was real. Kids just know.

Be sure to tell him that it still matters what he does tho!
Hi ... Absolutly... I do not believe for one second that little children "make it up".... They do just KNOW... I am pleased you still have your awareness... My son claims it was stuff and nonsense lol.... And that's fine for now... He will have experienced when the time is right for him , to see things again.... He has a busy life, and is emotionally content, planning his wedding now etc.... Which is all I could wish for him at this moment in time...
Old 17-09-2020, 06:56 AM
Knower

When people live each in their own reality or consciousness bubble, and the past and future collide into one, the future really does seem as "determined" as the past, while the past is just as "malleable" as the future