Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-01-2020, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account

My sale with getting The Oracle Deck Earthly Souls and Spirit fell through. The girl selling it to me got cold feet, totally relate-able because I do the same when I put my decks for sale. Hard to let them go!

So instead, I bought a new deck, Playful heart tarot. Not everybodys cup of tea because it is beyond a 'light' deck lol but its super cute and fun, I bought it for collections purposes,I am love it with!
Good quality deck, strong & study card stock. She includes affirmation cards in the deck. Someone told me they do inner child work with it. Anways, its a keeper for me

I think I am done for year. I still want the Luminous Void Tarot so maybe Ill get it for a Valentines Gift or something. Don't buy me dinner or flowers, get me some darn cards!!!
Old 09-03-2020, 10:12 AM
55Degrees

I just received Tarot of Haunted House for my birthday......eeeeek.
It's dark and delicious.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:39 AM
Master
I'm using the Starseed Oracle a lot.
For the first time in some 2 years I'm not using tarot, not even my Wildwood Tarot. That's quite the shock! It has been my go-to and I'm-nuts-about-you deck ever since I bought it. Now it's just sitting there...
Old 09-03-2020, 01:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
I just received Tarot of Haunted House for my birthday......eeeeek.
It's dark and delicious.

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

I've got the Tarot of Haunted House too. I purchased it after seeing someone on Youtube doing a spread about a murder. It was quite uncanny the cards that came up to represent various aspects of the crime.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:45 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

I've got the Tarot of Haunted House too. I purchased it after seeing someone on Youtube doing a spread about a murder. It was quite uncanny the cards that came up to represent various aspects of the crime.

Thanks Pandora.
I know who you're on about, he's amazing.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Master

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 55 DEGREES!!! :happy:

That Game of Thrones deck. I want.
Old 10-03-2020, 12:20 PM
Master
Yeah, well, if only I could freaking find mine, I'd be happy.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:29 PM
Seeker

I’ve had so many decks come and go, I used to be a bit obsessed with buying/selling/trading on an old forum (many of you may remember Aeclectic). I’ve downsized to only what I use on a regular basis, and purchase a new deck maybe once a year (usually if I’ve outgrown a current one and decide to let it go on to a new home). Sooooo with that being said, here’s my current inventory

• WILDWOOD TAROT ~ My most used and the deck I connect with deepest. The artwork is so raw and deep and gritty and lush and mystical yet clear! I’ve trimmed the borders off and edged the deck in forest green, which makes me love it so much more!

• UNIVERSAL TAROT PREMIUM ~ I got this one because of the pretty blue-foiled box and the vines on the card back. I use this one when I want the clearest answers that require the least amount of deciphering (standard RWS is easiest for me since that’s what I learned on).

• MOONCHILD TAROT ~ Initially not my style of deck because it’s so fluffy and girly but we connected and now I don’t imagine ever parting ways! I love the thick cards and I get surprisingly detailed readings from this one.

• TAROT OF TREES ~ I absolutely LOVE the vibrant colors in these cards! I don’t find I get very serious readings with this deck but the trees are just so playful and curious and I adore them!

• ANIMA MUNDI ~ I wanted another deck with no human figures in it and I love this one! It reads very similar to my Wildwood Tarot, earthy and deep.

• THREADS OF FATE ORACLE ~ My one and only oracle and my newest addition so I haven’t had much time using this one. I wanted an oracle to use with tarot in the same readings (I like to mix my spreads using multiple decks). The deck interview reading was super clever so I think I’ll love it!
Old 04-04-2020, 08:40 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
..... maybe Ill get it for a Valentines Gift or something. Don't buy me dinner or flowers, get me some darn cards!!!

Couldn’t agree more! Lol lol lol
Old 15-04-2020, 03:36 AM
Master
Unless I acquire a place and can get into storage to get my gypsy witch fortune telling cards the only deck I will be using this year is the deviant moon tarot.

Unless I order another deck but I don't see that happening.