Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-07-2018, 11:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
If the website has expired that's an issue with the hosting company and not censorship. Without knowing which company is providing the hosting there's a few possibilities here, the most likely is that the person hasn't paid the bill. A friend of mine didn't pay his bill and the message "Website unavailable" was displayed until he paid it. How your head goes from something this simple to a world-wide conspiracy theory about the world leaders knowing we're going to ascend is .... something I don't want to think about.

By the way, many have said that the shift to 5D/new earth has already happened, Doris Stokes being the front runner in that one. If it feels as though you're still in 3D earth then did you miss it? The Age of Aquarius has been dawning since the sixties but the fact is that the dates are still very much up for grabs, it goes from 'it happened years ago' to 'we've got years yet before it happens'.

I could take this eventuality into account if it was only the website.
Absolutely ALL her YouTube videos have been purely DELETED without any announcement and she was not about to end it...
And YouTube is not expired. ;)

The «*Event*» is getting closer and closer and they don’t want people to ascend because they feed with their energy.
All those who are ready to ascend will....you will be ready if your heart is ready.
Only your purity of intention and love will help!

Also here in France they just censored today a satirical Facebook page because of a political scandal. But everyone is getting mad ! People start to realize they are only sheeps in pinfolds just pushed to consume, watch tv and stay in a sleeping state but all this will change soon. :)
Old 27-08-2018, 12:48 AM
Experiencer
I found back some screenshots I took like this one ...

Strange that all the videos disappeared suddenly as we approach the Event no...? ;)
Like Malevolent beings that don't want Humanity to know what is going to happen SOON as they don't want people to Ascend because they are feeding from their energy... ;)

Her blog is empty as well now. No explanations.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Experiencer
Some update :

https://youtu.be/EDBeAs3Nyuk

Very interesting stream about new energies coming and Ascension of Earth.
(Channeling)

I got also this feeling that the Event is coming in the next months for those who are ready. Please people align as much as you can with yourself and open your Heart sincerely.

(Btw there is a video from' peculiar daughter about the Shift on the channel)

All the negativity is being cleared now. People who have done the inner work will ascend very soon.
Peace!
Old 13-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Pathfinder
Is some degree of censorship necessary?
When is it necessary?
I believe there are occasions which require censorship but it is quite contrary to what is nowadays observable. The negative connotations are influenced by groups that want to distract masses' attentions from true spirituality.
Censorship but of what? Should it be about oppression of basic freedoms? What do we see on TV? Accentuation on violence, depression and aggressive separation. Instead, everything is sexualised to the point where people stop seeing the others as valuable souls but as flesh that can provide personal gain to them and to their animalistic desires.
So, you get the idea. I believe censorship should be the opposite of the observable tendency - youngsters need to be shown fun and educational movies that teach respect and true moral. Moral that leads to attitude of equality and unity where everyone is hounoured as a precious soul. Children should be shown a good example so that they will grow up kind and heartfelt adults that can save the world from destruction and build a humane society with future prospects. So, hygiene of paternal example should be present.
Censorship is just a tool, the intentions behind it are what counts.
Besides, bad models of behavior shouldn't be hidden or forcefully banned but explained carefully to the children so that they can become conscious of the effects of bad deeds and turn into mindful citizens of a planet deserving to be part of an Intergalactic brotherhood.
Old 13-07-2020, 05:33 PM
Lorelyen

You've only got to look at the evolution of "woke" on social media to see how censorship has crept in both by followers on social media and government. It's difficult to say anything today even in America without offending someone. And some of the minority groups are getting pretty aggressive. Wrecking people's careers is just the start. And these people can censor the rest of us. There's a saying now that Twitter and Google are editors of the world.

Even the Archbishop of Canterbury, leader of the Anglican church, has started demanding traditional statues and stained-glass windows of Jesus should be taken down to appease the BLM movement....for what reason I can't even guess.

I've cynically suggested that the gov should ban or destroy anything pre-the year 2000. When are they coming around to burn the books?
Old 13-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Master
What are we talking about here? The person in question DOES have a working website AND a working YouTube channel which she's had since 2017 and she's still posting.
So another chit stirring post about nothing OR the OP was trying to raise views/clicks to that person's website and channel.
Which then gets dug up 2 years later to continue it, while it's hot air.
Old 13-07-2020, 06:02 PM
Pathfinder
I wanted to talk about this topic and I inserted "censorship" in the forum's search bar.
The title is called "Concerns about Censorship",
so why not post it here?
I have no idea who the person with this channel is.
I just thought it is the most appropriate topic, as I avoid opening new ones when existing such can be used.
Old 13-07-2020, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
I wanted to talk about this topic and I inserted "censorship" in the forum's search bar.
The title is called "Concerns about Censorship",
so why not post it here?
I have no idea who the person with this channel is.
I just thought it is the most appropriate topic, as I avoid opening new ones when existing such can be used.
I wasn't really directly addressing you. Thing is, when you post in an old topic it's taken whatever is posted is a continuation of the OP.
That happens as sometimes people don't even notice it's and old topic.
In any case, if you want to discuss something new here, fine with me :) And my apologies, I thought it was a revival of an incorrect posting.
Old 13-07-2020, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder
No, I'm sorry if I changed the topic but I did it for two reasons:
The title is very appropriate for my comment.
I think the thread was already dead and I liked reviving it.
I think, I should have stated it is not a reply to the original purpose of the thread.
Old 13-07-2020, 06:47 PM
Ascender
censorship is a form of discrimination
what do you discriminate against when you're the one in control ?