Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 02-09-2023, 10:00 PM
Master
Scam phone calls scam phone calls

what do you do when you get a scam film called Bringing you on your house phone or your mobile
Good friend of mine A12 me when I get some called wind them up so much they put phone down on you God by God at works
You'll get a call I have been an accident
Plus this is responsible for my this responses a few of my I'm sorry I bet it laughing when I am speaking my mic this one but it's so funny
What was that when I was inviting to either when I lost my legs
Or was it when I chop my legs off but actually didn't
This one had been stitches because it's a kind of thing my dad was actually my dad actually say is it but too late is it when at the tallest tool heat is it when I went to the tallest tone late when I shoot myself is it when I went to the toilet too late when Is*** myself
I've got this one about windows and I really play the goat on this one thinking I'm going to get a Windows free laptop you will get favindos but I must give my Punk details but I thought I'll just find this personal I really wounded much that much they were sick of me
Here on drama but last year I got three calls same they're going to put me in prison for 100 years they were going to put me in prison for 100 years until because if I don't if I bang details I will go to prison for a long time one well I just want twice but if numbers I will fight million pounds and tax invasion but a lot of people that want the best one was I've been deforing the FBI government all I did was you milliate them I'll I did was humility by putting on Facebook and the number I'm wanting people not to get scammed by them but you were once it's not recorded I just find them up so much they don't like it when you play them if their own game they don't like it
My brother Aided give them his bank details and his card was vote out because of that con but luckily it goes money back but then people I like to find up
I still get lots of scum cars but now I just wind them of so much that don't like it
But the recording ones I can't find the our love to but I need to get myself another scam credit card to random of and they were not like it karma

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-09-2023, 09:16 AM
I don't know what scam 'film' is, but I can comment on what I understood was your basic question.

I don't answer calls that I do not recognize...that may be hard for some...not for me.
I filled my Voicemail on purpose...so I wold not have to open, listen to and delete 5 a day maybe.
If they can 'get through', even to a Voicemail...they will keep calling.
When they hit a dead end, meaning NO ability to connect they move on - after a few more tries, perhaps.

Oh, another thing - the ones I do answer - the second they say who they are ---I ask, "What did you say - who is this?"
Then, "OK, now that I know who you are - please take me off your list." They usually say, "Yes, ma'am."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-09-2023, 09:24 AM
Administrator
I had a lot of your comp is in need of fixing my answer I dont have one that shuts them up. THEN I BLOCK THE CALL

Namaste
Old 03-09-2023, 10:08 AM
Master
British Telecom allow you to put numbers that call you onto a blacklist so that they cannot call you again. So far I have added about 100 numbers onto the list and last time I checked it blocked about 1000 nuisance calls.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 03-09-2023, 02:57 PM
Master
I have blocked loads I have but still find no number to form it on they do and I still block them
But the ones where they actually speak to you I like to random up I really like winding then I do because it won't like it when you clear them it the one game

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-09-2023, 04:12 PM
Master
I have asked to speak with the person's supervisor. I generally inform the supervisor that I have repeatedly told the person, over and over again that I definitely do not want to have sex with them.

The calls generally stop immediately.

I had one place that still called. I found the phone number of that company's CEO and called him. He said it was harassment. I told him this is exactly what he does to me and if he keeps it up, I will be making calls at all hours of the day. His company stopped calling.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-09-2023, 04:29 PM
We must remember the person actually on the phone is lucky to have a job...
often handicapped or somehow down
on their luck...I NEVER take it out on them...and am pleasant to them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-09-2023, 11:37 PM
Master

Years ago I would get the " you have won the NIgerean lottery scam email ". I have gotten the there is a legal case aginst you . With some thing like you need to call us . I got the Amazon prime sevc a few times . I asked them for my package . they quite caling . . When my phone reads spam call I answer and put it down with out speaking .
Old 04-09-2023, 12:34 AM
Master
Real legit companies use con tricks-some were getting others to sell you worthless insurance on products the main company sold,I'd also reckon the big utilities are conning cash out of people via increasing direct debits and faulty smart meters-the local leisure centre here is part owned privately and they tried conning money out of me to reserve a service I could already get for free.The kosha companies are learning money making ways off the scammers.
Old 04-09-2023, 03:17 AM
crystaladdict99

I mainly don't answer unknown calls.