Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Experiencer

God knew what he was doing when he created Day and Night, Light and Dark.
Duality is a friction. One force opposing another.

It's even in your molecules , each having a + and a -

The opposing forceswere developed specifically as a self perpetuating galvanizing force for life and existence, The gift that never ceases to give.

If all was good , we would have no understanding of bad . If all was light we would never know shadow.hence the comparison necessity. Satan .. I don't know..Maybe he provided as a divine conspiracy the very opposition God needed to make this existence work.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianalexanderr
In many ways it is and in many ways it isn't.
by the way is this not the christianity thread for users who are for the most part christian to discuss topics amongst themselves? By your avatar name and your general stance your pretty much a troll - if you have nothing to contribute but declarations against the thread subject (for example a christian barging into a thread for Islam just to tell everyone Islam is false) maybe you shouldn't be on it?

Just going through my old posts.
When I came to this forum I wrongly presumed that the majority of members would be aware enough to understand that Lucifer was demonised by the Catholic Church.

Lucifer is also known as the Bringer of Light and the Revealer of Truth. A bad guy huh? [Regardless, it gets so tiresome trying to explain to the ignorant so I've asked to have my name changed]

Chasing people off from a religious thread is typical of someone with no interest in hearing a different opinion to what you've been indoctrinated to believe. Like misery, ignorance also loves it's own company.

My motive for sharing on the Christianity thread was because I had been indoctrinated by ultra-religious parents. Doctrinal lies caused me so much uncertainty and pushed me away from seeking truth.

It's regrettable that I allowed ignorance of others to push me away from this forum but I go through stages where I simply can't be bothered.
If what I've since learnt can help just one other to get to a higher truth then job done. Sorry if that upsets you but too bad too sad. Time to put your big boy pants on.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
God created satan to be evil from his birth; there is no such thing as " Satan rebelling", as if there was a time that he was a good angel, that is a deception Christianity has put out there. He was created a rebel, the father of lies. There is Yen and Yang, that is why God created satan, to represent evil, to be evil, the opposite of God.

Really?

Let's chat of what this guy says, which is the reverse of what you put.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Let me add that we live in a dualistic universe and that both Satan and Yahweh have good sides and evil sides. This duality is plain as shown by the tree of the knowledge of everything, including good and evil.

Further, you say Satan was created at birth evil.

Your bible says otherwise.

His first reference, in both 1863 and 1880, is under the title 'Thou wast perfect till iniquity was found in thee - Ezek. xxviii. 15'

Regards
DL