Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-08-2020, 06:24 PM
Master

God be praised!

I put this here because the Father, the one that Jesus talked about, Christ, to me is the True One, this is about something that happened today.

Today, my neighbour, an old lady, who lives side by side with my house, was taken to hospital very very ill. This lady is a very nice lady and was a friend of my late grandma, when I heard the news, I was shocked. Yesterday another old friend of family died... this horrible global virus..

When I heard the news, I said to myself, I have to meditate deeply, I have to do it, I have to help her. I knew that for this to work, I have to let go of everything, every single thing from my life, to just let go. To me, this is a deep way to pray, this is how I pray, I stay in silence and let everything in the hands of the Father, of Christ.

I started to meditate and then I started to lose consciousness and to return back into my body, every time this happened, I saw a flash of light, last time it happened, I heard a very strange noise in the left or right side of my head, as if something happened there, as if there was some inner movements, strangely, in my brain!

You see, I am very sick, so I said, I have to go on, I have to go on, I managed to lose consciousness several times and when I woke up, I felt extremely tired, so so so tired, I felt like sleeping forever, so so tired I was, after few minutes, my energy returned back as if I was not tired at all. You see, I never felt so tired after a session of meditation, it should have had the opposite effect...

Guess what, I am not at my house, so my mother called me and told me that she suffered a stroke, yes, right, at her brain, she was in coma, in intensive care, now, guess what, the miracle? She recovered!!!!!!!! All in few hours!!! This lady has more than 70 years, she is very old and has many health problems, just like my late grandma.

So my prayer has been heard!!!!!! While meditating, I heard a very warm voice repeating these words on and on: Turn on your love, turn on your love, turn on your love...

By the way, "to lose conciousness" is to enter in a very deep state of peace, deep as the state we have when we sleep, maybe deeper, I don't know.

I write this here to tell you that miracles still happen and that God is still listening so do not give up, no matter what hard problems you are facing, have faith!

God be praised!! God be praised!! God be praised!!
Old 13-08-2020, 06:46 AM
Master
You rock thatman.
Happy to see you excited.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
You rock thatman.
Happy to see you excited.

Thank you! I did nothing, I only prayed in my own way.

Last night I had a vivid dream, I went to this lady, to hospital, there I saw one of her nephews, he was crying. When I arrived there, she was in coma in a very bad condition. I don't know what I did, I touched her and then I started to call her name for several times, then slowly she started to come back and she opened her eyes, few moments later she could move her body and she looked towards me, directly in my eyes, crying and she told me something, but I can't remember... I was also crying. Then the doctor came and she said that this old lady had another stroke, I felt as if they were not aware of my presence there.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Master

This is incredible.... My dream was true, my dream was true!!!!

Just like in my dream, in real life, she is under the care of a woman doctor... how could I know this? This is incredible... I said to myself, maybe tis is just a dream but now I understand that it was real, I was there, this was not my imagination, this was a real thing!

I doubted my dream when I woke up in this morning, but now, that I talked with my mother and I found more information, it is as clear as it can be...
Old 14-08-2020, 03:54 AM
janielee

Thanks, ThatMan