Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-06-2020, 08:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Crystal combo

Hi,

I am currently creating a new room which is for relaxing, looking out into the garden and also a piano room. Im drawn to the selentine crystal in the pyramid shape and I've read that you should go with your gut on crystals if your drawn to one then go for it. But I want to create a relaxing yet slightly creative zone, would selentine pyramid, tangerine quartz and black obsidian work together? Or does anyone have any better suggestions - I'm very new to crystals
Old 27-06-2020, 12:21 AM
Pathfinder

Large chunk of moonstone (white or beige coloured) and orange calcite.. additional would be labradorite and pyrite.

When making art i would hold some green opal
Old 27-06-2020, 08:54 AM
Master
Yes the ones you mentioned work together and would be very nice! And you should indeed go with your gut so if these call to you I'd go for those.
A selenite pyramid sounds great and very powerful :)
You don't need crystals that stimulate inspiration & creativity directly. When you feel 'you' and relaxed it'll surface by itself.
Old 27-06-2020, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraadele18
Hi,

I am currently creating a new room which is for relaxing, looking out into the garden and also a piano room. Im drawn to the selentine crystal in the pyramid shape and I've read that you should go with your gut on crystals if your drawn to one then go for it. But I want to create a relaxing yet slightly creative zone, would selentine pyramid, tangerine quartz and black obsidian work together? Or does anyone have any better suggestions - I'm very new to crystals
You have picked out some interesting crystals.

Tangerine Quartz is a beauty but for some odd reason is not talked about much.

Selenite (sic) Pyramid has become extremely popular. I like the Selenite energy grids and bowls also.

Black Obsidian fits in virtually every place.

I would say your selection would provide nice energy for the room you are creating.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-06-2020, 10:43 PM
Pathfinder
Your choices are wonderful. When I think of something looking out onto a garden I'm drawn to the idea chromium quartz rather than the tangerine quartz but that's just me.

Old 28-06-2020, 10:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone �� it's my first little combo of crystals I've put together so I'm so relieved and feeling confident that I'm getting the right feel for what works.
Old 18-07-2020, 02:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Please help

hi there,

I am kind of new to the gemstone crystal world and I am looking to custom make a ring with a few different gemstones I like however I am not sure if these stones work well together.

The type of gemstones I am looking at for this ring are:
- 2 small Aquamarine
- 2 small Peridot
- 1 small Ruby (little bigger then the others)
- 1 medium Smokey Quartz
- 1 small diamond
- 1 small Amethyst

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 18-07-2020, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnoukS
hi there,

I am kind of new to the gemstone crystal world and I am looking to custom make a ring with a few different gemstones I like however I am not sure if these stones work well together.

The type of gemstones I am looking at for this ring are:
- 2 small Aquamarine
- 2 small Peridot
- 1 small Ruby (little bigger then the others)
- 1 medium Smokey Quartz
- 1 small diamond
- 1 small Amethyst

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!
That feels like an odd combination. Okay, stones will be very small but you asked.
Peridot doesn't like to be combined. Best used by itself.
Ruby is activating and fiery, amethyst soothing & calming. I feel a huge clash here that seriously makes me cringe.
Ruby & Aquamarine doesn't feel really great either although not as bad as ruby & amethyst. I still wouldn't put these together.
Old 21-07-2020, 07:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your honest feedback, I did end up ordering the ring and the stones are really tiny, I hope that it doesn't clash..

What stones would have been a better combination?