Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-05-2020, 09:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
No, I still have to switch the lights on and off manually.

Ah, now that shows that you are not a ghost. If you were, you wouldn't bother with that, you would just influence the lights with your thoughts or however ghosts make lights flicker.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 25-05-2020, 09:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
maybe it is the energy of the cat still part of it lingering on since that is the placed it died? I have recently started watching youtube clips on energy and there is this Indian spiritualist who describes the energy thing when we die the energy will slowly go away but that we leave a mark of energy living or dead, the things get energy/memory, why the clothes the person use to wear (this from India) gets burned, only the few clothes the person had on special occasions can be left to only a relative, is never given away to someone else. they do another ceremony 14 days and after some other time too after a person has departed because of the energy-thing, to send all the memory/energy where it belongs. Why they don't shake hands but say hello with their hands together, energy-space, don't want to mix up their energy with the others. Sorry! This was a long answer! hope it make somewhat sense though...:)

could explain it is energy from the cat considering it does not follow orders... ;)

asearcher - this is very true what you describe about energy and how this mixing of energies gets prevented in India. I was also always taught not to have anything that belonged to someone else before in my house, such as second had clothing, because the original owner's energy will always remain with such things and if this energy is negative, it will affect me.

As it is, I do have a few second hand things, expensive clothing that is, but I know that the energy associated with them is not negative. I don't like antiques for this very reason - too many energies stay attached to them.

It's also for this reason by the way that the Ancient Egyptians buried all of a person's belongings with them in their tombs. Because they understood that everything a person owns, will always belong to them, and if someone else inherits them it will affect the new owner's energy.

As for the greeting, true this is done for reasons of energy preservation and also for reasons of decency. I now live in a country where people hug and kiss each other as a greeting (if they know each other that is), which is lovely and means a lot to me if done in a well meaning way because it shows love and affection, but if there is someone with a negative energy then I really hate being that close to them and I can't wait to get the chance to wash their energy off me.

I agree it may be the cat in the bathroom, though I would have thought the cat would not be confined to the bathroom but would interact more and would therefore be noticed throughout the house.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 25-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Well it's not me as I am not dead yet..... as far as I can tell. But if I was I think I would be visiting all of your houses and making the lights flicker and maybe pushing a book or two off of the shelf just to freak you all out, and that would make me a happy ghost indeed. Hehe!

P.S. Perhaps I am dead, and this is a ghost post! Do you think I'm dead?
Oh my GOSH... What you on about???????? How many times I whack you with fly swot????
Old 25-05-2020, 12:18 PM
Master

Flickering could be something paranormal or a bad switch or loose bulb .
Old 25-05-2020, 05:21 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
asearcher - this is very true what you describe about energy and how this mixing of energies gets prevented in India. I was also always taught not to have anything that belonged to someone else before in my house, such as second had clothing, because the original owner's energy will always remain with such things and if this energy is negative, it will affect me.

As it is, I do have a few second hand things, expensive clothing that is, but I know that the energy associated with them is not negative. I don't like antiques for this very reason - too many energies stay attached to them.

It's also for this reason by the way that the Ancient Egyptians buried all of a person's belongings with them in their tombs. Because they understood that everything a person owns, will always belong to them, and if someone else inherits them it will affect the new owner's energy.

As for the greeting, true this is done for reasons of energy preservation and also for reasons of decency. I now live in a country where people hug and kiss each other as a greeting (if they know each other that is), which is lovely and means a lot to me if done in a well meaning way because it shows love and affection, but if there is someone with a negative energy then I really hate being that close to them and I can't wait to get the chance to wash their energy off me.

I agree it may be the cat in the bathroom, though I would have thought the cat would not be confined to the bathroom but would interact more and would therefore be noticed throughout the house.
Hi, thank you for sharing that, very interesting and you knowing this from first base makes it extra special. Good thinking about the cats energy then moving around the home instead of being confined to one place, I just thought because it had died there that that could be the reason, I know someone close to me, like family, and after the passing of her dog we would hear it take the same course as it did when it was alive, coming to us as we were watching television. it sounded just as it did when alive. There was no mistake of that sound. It happened a lot, just the steps, no other sound, moving from where it use to rest through the hallway and then into the room where we were. I would just look at her and she would go "I know", we both heard it.