Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-09-2020, 01:36 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Iwas thinking that Josephine and I have my doubts about Sparrow, but if it keeps some happy,whats the harm.

What has this got to do with being happy? It's a message of positive encouragement to transform oneself so that one doesn't further hurt the world. Not to be a passive idiot.

JL
Old 16-09-2020, 01:39 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
What has this got to do with being happy? It's a message of positive encouragement to transform oneself so that one doesn't further hurt the world. Not to be a passive idiot.

JL
Please refer to the previous post.it is not me that's being passive.Aways keep all your doors open.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:47 PM
janielee

Quote:
Sparow,I have never been accused of being passive(and never will).I don't doubt that all you say is comforting to those who need it, where it comes from, I am yet to decide. I need facts,true,believable facts before I follow what is said.
However, if it makes you feel better, who am I to stop you. It is my understanding that those in spirit do not interfere with what occurs in our life, unless asked. I don't recall anybody asking for your help origionally,but if you must and are who you say you are, could you speak clearly and concisely instead of speaking in riddles.

Sparrow is a human and spirit, like all of us, hazarda guess. He was asked, and answered, as per usual. If you see, he has been here for years answering questions as asked...The message (if you read back) and per the websites that other members voluntarily set up over the years to capture his messages, has always been to active in the transformation and healing of the world; that institutions have become untenable and that the world and corruption is hurting us, animals, this planet.

THOSE are the facts, which JosephineBloggs in her haste to be suspicious, as always, conveniently overlooked.

As to facts, if one needs facts in order to not come from a place of fear, paranoia and aggression, then I'm not sure you will find that. But perhaps you can take heart that it's always a battle between love or fear, and the choice is always ours in each case, no matter what circumstance we face. This does not mean passivity (as per the examples of MLK, Jesus, Buddha) but of weeding the root cause of the issues in the first place (of which the human heart shares commonality). Then facing the world and acting from THAT.

Judging by Josephine's posts though, it clearly doesn't take much to control certain people when they imagine a message of love and positivity equates to darkness and controls and passivity.

JL
Old 16-09-2020, 01:54 PM
janielee

Quote:
Please refer to the previous post.it is not me that's being passive

Yes I see that. I don't think it means not to act, but it's important to base oneself in the positive, so to speak. I see now why Josephine thinks it means passivity but I don't read it like that.

Adding - it's a perspective of a wider expanse. I also believe Covid-19 ultimately is a positive development, despite what may happen next. In some ways, things need to be pushed to a head for transformation on a societal level. Where each stands in that is yet to be seen.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:20 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Yes I see that. I don't think it means not to act, but it's important to base oneself in the positive, so to speak. I see now why Josephine thinks it means passivity but I don't read it like that.

Adding - it's a perspective of a wider expanse. I also believe Covid-19 ultimately is a positive development, despite what may happen next. In some ways, things need to be pushed to a head for transformation on a societal level. Where each stands in that is yet to be seen.

I've studied his teachings for many years, yet remain unconvinced. He's *channelled* through a *human* now, but if you want to believe it then fine. I don't wish to follow on with this discussion as I am not well at the moment,but will be following the discussion.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:30 PM
janielee

Unconvinced of what? Anyway, I don't think anyone needs to read this thread, or any really. Get better soon, hazarda guess.

Adding: I don't just believe or take on face value everything I read here either. I don't think anyone does, or is asked to.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:28 PM
Legrand

Quote:
I've studied his teachings for many years, yet remain unconvinced. He's *channelled* through a *human* now, but if you want to believe it then fine. I don't wish to follow on with this discussion as I am not well at the moment,but will be following the discussion.

Take care of yourself Hazada,

May everything go well for you.

Regards
Old 16-09-2020, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Sparow,I have never been accused of being passive
Dear hazada guess, there is a first time for everything.

Quote:
(and never will).

Yet your race continues to molest your own planet and eradicate entire species for the sake of having material comforts. Yet your race continues to traffic your offspring through sexual exploitation, and continues to manufacture weapons of violence and suppression. Yet your race continues to live in luxury paying for goods and services produced by slave labour. Yet your race continues to live egoistic self-absorbed lifestyles, and continues to act and live for themselves instead of for all species as a whole. Yet your race continues to behave in such passive ignorance that it takes a global pathogen to force you to come together as a community. Yes, from our perspective, the human race can be accused of being collectively passive. Before you jump so proudly to pat yourself on the back, you may wish decide to bring my message into its intended context.

However, if you desire to reference you personally as an individual, is it not of your own thought and word that you are idle in your behaviour? Idleness and passiveness are branches of the same tree. Just something for you to reflect upon, on a more personal level.

Quote:
I don't doubt that all you say is comforting to those who need it, where it comes from, I am yet to decide. I need facts,true,believable facts before I follow what is said.

Do not follow what others say, my friend, follow your own heart. It is this which will lead you to truth.

If those seeking my words are comforted by them, or extract value from them, then what you decide for you is hardly my concern.

We are fully aware that you read our words, yet waver to ask your own question, despite the fact you browse your internet seeking these so-called facts to fill your absence of knowledge. That you similarly seek your knowledge through the idle comforts and safety of your online video media. If it is facts of life you seek then start living life in a way which delivers them as experience, not demanding them on internet forums and hoping to find them on internet web pages. You do not need the internet to teach you who you are.

Quote:
However, if it makes you feel better, who am I to stop you.

I feel whole-sum and wonder-full!; I am at a loss by your notion that I am in need of feeling better.

Quote:
It is my understanding that those in spirit do not interfere with what occurs in our life, unless asked.

Indeed that is your understanding. I am not limited by the extent of your understanding.

Quote:
I don't recall anybody asking for your help origionally

You cannot recall something you were never a part of, nor would it elevate your experience of wisdom to presume you know such origins.

Quote:
but if you must and are who you say you are, could you speak clearly and concisely instead of speaking in riddles.

What you identify with as riddles is simple wisdom. I would suggest that you meditate prior to attempting to abstract understanding or interpret meaning from my future dialogues. Since you are clearly feeling unwell, you are not in alignment with your heart wisdom to correctly interpret what I offer to others. In which case, simply continue to observe and allow others the joy of dialogue and they themselves invite forth.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-09-2020, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:

I am honoured you regard my humble dialogues as teachings, and that they have captured your consistent interest for so long.

Your description of me, however, is not accurate.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-09-2020, 06:53 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I am honoured you regard my humble dialogues as teachings, and that they have captured your consistent interest for so long.

Your description of me, however, is not accurate.

-Sparrow

You are so patronising and I am now(After studying your replies and riddles),even more certain that you are now nothing more than an intruder. I would happily follow sparrows teachings, if it wasn't now influenced by his channeller.The spirit world is all loving, something which you are not and you have the trait's and ego of a human, I'll say goodbye and happy preaching.