Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-03-2017, 07:29 PM
Master
You are the Vortex

When we travel out of body it is common to 'open a vortex' or tunnel and move our consciousness into it. This vortex or tunnel resembles an energy vortex/tube, or sometimes a smoke ring tunnel, sometimes filled with streaking stars sometimes not. Once it's available we can fly our consciousness into it like a little spaceship. Our landing spot is determined by the Intention we set where/when to arrive at before entering it or while in it.

OBE travel tends to be a level or several levels above the astral planes and things appear most often in energetic form. I saw this to differentiate between astral travel which often appears just as the 3rd realms do.

After 100's of OBE's now I no longer even see the vortex anymore and am just suddenly in it upon the intention of going OBE after centering and dropping into Theta brain wave state.

Of late I've become aware that what's actually happening is we fold into ourselves energetically, in a toroid shape, folding/flowing in and then out into the greater consciousness construct.

We ARE the Vortex!
Old 03-03-2017, 03:15 AM
Master
Again interesting stuff but am unable to relate much to it -which leads me to a question -Do you think there are specific differences between male and female projectors?
Old 03-03-2017, 04:17 AM
Master
I doubt it, we are spirits first, having a human experience. In projecting our consciousness out it is that part of us most closely aligned with Spirit and it is formless and sexless.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:26 AM
Master
We are spirit soul yes but is the astral not a subtle form of the physical ? I am also going off stuff I recall reading here eg How the female warriors seemed to do astral travel differently than the males in Castanedas books
Old 03-03-2017, 06:36 AM
Master
It could be, the astral body still retains the looks of the person as it is the closest body to the physical one, therefore which sex also. I don't tend to travel in it. Occasionally I recall over the years doing so is all.
Instead I use the other bodies in the auric field, traveling at the most as an energy or mist.

In this forum that seems to be rare though and people seem more focused on astral travel, but in day to day life I know more people who travel without using the astral body.
The astral body allows one access to the 3 and 4th dimension. Whereas other bodies and forms of travel allow access to higher dimensions. These are preferable to the astral, which can have beings in it who are ...well let's just say there are bad neighborhoods and one tends to find them accidently. lol Angelic Realms and higher are.....nicer neighborhoods and a 'newbie to the hood' would find it difficult to find anything other than loving kindness.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Master
[quote=CrystalSong]

In this forum that seems to be rare though and people seem more focused on astral travel, but in day to day life I know more people who travel without using the astral body.
[quote]

Yes I think most are like me on here , just hit and miss with a bit of experimental stuff, you sound as if you are doing some sort of structured course with others involved so should pick up extra techniques rapidly and also have some protection from those darker regions. I have not actively seeked forums etc where people may using the techniques you do, but may do in time.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

Yes I think most are like me on here , just hit and miss with a bit of experimental stuff, you sound as if you are doing some sort of structured course with others involved so should pick up extra techniques rapidly and also have some protection from those darker regions. I have not actively seeked forums etc where people may using the techniques you do, but may do in time
Old 03-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Master
I learned it alone through meditation and it happening to me. After doing it enough and verifying that it was in fact happening and not a flight of fancy of the mind or subconscious, I started studying how it was happening.
Soon I was able to take others with me, then up to 5 people at a time, all to the same destination and we were able to discuss it while there, sort of a form of bi-location perhaps.
Originally I thought Crystal arrays for Shamanic Journeys were the only way two people could stay connected on an OBE, but within about 6 months I learned that even the Shamanic Journey wasn't necessary, just connecting field energetically and setting the Intention to stay together was enough.

If I had to wait for astral travel to happen while asleep and then try to remember it I'd pretty much be marooned in this body for years between adventures. lol

Recently I took a group of women ( I usually do this every Sunday night) on a Journey and one of the women calls herself a Time Bender I think it was. When it came time to return to our bodies we arrived oddly. I came in about 4 inches thin and 3 feet wide, though when I opened my eyes and looked at my body it appeared to have it's normal dimensions despite how it felt. The feeling persisted for about 15 mins. Another woman poured into her body, she described it as feeling like she was mercury, a silvery liquid metal being poured back into her body.

I'm hoping I've picked up the blueprint for this now from the woman who held the pattern for it and will be able to reproduce it in the future. There maybe circumstance where it will be a useful way to move through places/dimensions.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Master
How can OBE be above the astral level? I thought OBE was astral projection, ergo, on the astral level?
Old 04-03-2017, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
How can OBE be above the astral level? I thought OBE was astral projection, ergo, on the astral level?

Well technically Astral travel, etheric travel, conscious projection and so on are all OBE (Out-of-body) travel.
However when I say mental or etheric travel few know what I'm saying as they've only heard of astral travel. Which is using the astral body specifically.
There are other forms of travel using other bodies which also exist in the auric field of each of us and are higher frequency than the astral body.

When we go out of body the possibilities of where we can go are dictated by the frequency of the energy vehicle we are using. The astral body is useful for 3rd and 4th dimensional travel only. Personally I don't want to have to wait around for that occasional time I can astral project before moving past it into sleep, where I then most likely forget where/what/and when of the travels. Additionally I prefer to skip the 4th dimension most times as it's so similar to this one and has its 'bad neighborhoods and characters.

So I consciously project using other bodies in the field, which one depends on what frequency realm is desired. I prefer places and beings in the 5th through 8th dimension - so consciously project when I'm tuned to that energy body or consciousness state to match that realm. Conscious projection is done from a Theta brain waves state achievable in meditation when the mind has become utterly still.