Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaze
man talks with god today: crazy nutcase

man talks with god today - talks to one's self: also a crazy nutcase..

x daz x
Old 05-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellasong
Hi All,

Hey God-Like I hear you!
Starbuck, You mentioned I might be so focused on this one man that I might n be shutting my eyes and heart to what the universe is trying to show me.? Well I wish the universe would make it very obvious to me, because I'm lost at this point. I have no idea! There doesn't seem to be any other man it's pointing too. If there is I don't notice it really.LOL!

Love and Peace,
Bellasong

Yes I understand, I wish things were more plain for me too. I think what I am saying is simply that sometimes we get lost in attachment to one outcome (in this case, a particular man) and in that longing we inadvertently shut off what the universe is telling us. I don't know if this is what is happening for you but I know for me sometimes I've been so focussed on what I think I want, then with hindsight I look back and realise actually it was better to do something else.

Maybe put your trust in the universe and let go of the outcome. You would still like this man - of course you would - but trust that the best outcome is already there for you. Remain open if you can. I know it isn't always easy.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Bellasong

Hi Starbuck,

Yeah I hear you. But it just hurts so much to think of a life without him. Though I have let go a while ago. I said it and I meant it. I had to. I can do nothing else. There's only so much we can control. I will always Love him so and he may never know. A couple months ago I finally became open to other men. It wouldn't be the same. I feel I should be open. Though still nothing changes in any way.

Hi andrew g, I really hear what your saying with the patience thing. Also the trust thing. I have felt that myself. Even though I have been waiting a long time. I have felt impatient the whole time. I sense that. I noticed you mentioned the next couple years. Why that time?

Thanks,
Love and Peace,
Bellasong
Old 06-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Bellasong

Hi All,

So I had to get right back on. It just all hit me after a deeply sad crying moment. About a year and a half ago when I was just trying to get out of my abusive relationship, I had said to myself I don't care if I ever have another relationship if it can't be a very loving one. I meant it too. I felt it. Then I recognized him and felt so much Love. Like I had never felt before. From that moment on I have wanted him and Love soooooo much! Since none of my other relationships have ever been loving, I didn't know what I was missing. Now that I do I want it sooooo badly!

Love and Peace,
Bellasong
Old 06-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Bellasong

Hi All,

Yeah that's what it did it taught me what I was missing, yet I can't have it. Seems mean! Anyway, I had a couple mormon's come to my door a few months ago and I told them about my awakening and dark night and how I was just waiting for my dawn as I have been in the dark sooooo long. One of them said there's one thing I can promise you, we are your dawn. I told them how tormented I had been for over a year by not being with my true love and with being in my dark night and all that goes with it. One of them said something that made a lot of sense. He said well if all this your experiencing was from God, you would not be tormented by it. When things are happening to you that are tormenting you that's from a demon or devil. Yet I know God allows bad things to happen to people for their betterment. So I'm not sure.
Anyway just a thought.

Love and Peace,
Belllasong