Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-04-2021, 07:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily
Yes, your path can change. Psychics will see based on going on in the now or the energy. As time passes life throws curve balls. Plus we have free will. Robert Schwartz said 75% of our life is predetermined and 25% is free will.

Remember always that psychics are not necessarily mediums.

Some psychics will however experience a certain amount of mediumistic communication depending on the level of their development. Others work at a predominantly psychic/auric level, any counseling/advice arising from their personal attributes rather than any spiritual, mediumistic communication coming though them.

I doubt Bob Schwartz has any more idea of what percentage of any particular individual's life is pre-planned than any other of us has. It has to be a guess or supposition and the details will vary from person to person with no way of knowing all those details.
Old 03-08-2021, 12:56 PM
Newbie ;)

It makes sense I guess
Old 03-08-2021, 01:21 PM
Welcome back, Broomix. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-08-2021, 02:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomix
It makes sense I guess

Which bit makes sense?
Old 03-08-2021, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I doubt Bob Schwartz has any more idea of what percentage of any particular individual's life is
pre-planned than any other of us has.
It has to be a guess or supposition and the details will vary from person to person with no way of knowing all those details.
Well, I don't doubt Rob, after reading him and listening to every interview - knowing the research he has done and many many miles
traveled around the world finding the 3 mediums he works with and the many many stories told of people today being triggered to remember
the In Between place before we come here, as I did once myself in a stunning few minutes of gifted remembrance.
He actually is not like any one of us.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-08-2021, 09:28 AM
Administrator
The rule of thumb to remember is that psychics read the Energy around you a medium connects to spirit.

Namaste
Old 07-08-2021, 10:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The rule of thumb to remember is that psychics read the Energy around you a medium connects to spirit.

Namaste

What a brilliantly simple way to remember things, Native spirit. It's something many need to appreciate and understand.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:13 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I doubt Bob Schwartz has any more idea of what percentage of any particular individual's life is pre-planned than any other of us has. It has to be a guess or supposition and the details will vary from person to person with no way of knowing all those details.
By way of explanation is the case of Natalie Sudman, who found herself with a Spirit Guide after the vehicle she was travelling in hit an IED. The Guide she was with was giving her choices of injuries she would have, and extrapolating forward a timeline based on her choice. If she chose these injuries her Life would play out this way, with those injuries it would play out that way.

Where human understanding falls over in this case is in the perception of time, to us the perception of time is linear while to Spirit all of time is happening all of the time, and Spirit can 'navigate' time in the way we can 'navigate' up and down or left and right. For Spirit the 'future' is happening right here, right now.
Old 11-08-2021, 08:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
By way of explanation is the case of Natalie Sudman, who found herself with a Spirit Guide after the vehicle she was travelling in hit an IED.
As you have referenced your piece here by quoting what I said (some months ago!) about Bob Schwartz I don't agree it explains anything relevant to what I wrote then..... Moving on, though, what you then talk about is an interesting case.

Quote:
The Guide she was with was giving her choices of injuries she would have, and extrapolating forward a timeline based on her choice. If she chose these injuries her life would play out this way, with those injuries it would play out that way.

Where human understanding falls over in this case is in the perception of time, to us the perception of time is linear while to Spirit all of time is happening all of the time, and Spirit can 'navigate' time in the way we can 'navigate' up and down or left and right. For Spirit the 'future' is happening right here, right now.

Our lives are governed by time and sequence and I think one could argue it's one of the myriad important differences between life here and life elsewhere. We enter life in this physical dimension to experience these differences and to a lesser or a greater degree we will know that's what we'll find. But I suggest to you that it's not only in respect aspect of time that humankind's understanding is heavily constrained.

You say: "...to Spirit all of time is happening all of the time, and Spirit can 'navigate' time in the way we can 'navigate' up and down or left and right. For Spirit the 'future' is happening right here, right now" Saying what you do the way you do illustrates how we have no meaningful idea how our friends in spirit experience their environment. That's just one example how little we understand when we're incarnate about our existence when we're not.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:21 PM
Master
I know this no no I do I just hope I can develop into a stronger medium we all have a path to choose and it's door open to go in
In there we go in the first or the second or third or
Or do we go on the first path second path or third path I learnt a lot on his philosophies I want to church Ireland is church I learnt my spiritual church
Taught me there is more good mood and I realise I am all gifted then I realise I should be on the bottom on that mushroom Boston I should be on that Weston but on their miss me a bag of nerves thinking about it but I know now I can do it because Mum told me it should be on there
Are the only way you're going to learn your spiritual this path your spirituality path is go to a spiritualist church and they will give you answers
They give me my answers it gives me strength and prayers to get by why especially those my mum last year especially when I lost my mum last year the church give me strength yes I cried for my mum because I love her her like my uncle and my dad
Yeah my hair was they are my Heroes my uncle was gifted like met a could say spiritu I could say still at 2 and took my mum and my mum could say split two to my dad as well
If I chose some of the right doors when I was younger and if I listen to when I was younger maybe I would have been a very very international strong medium
But I am now my premonitions my permissions my premonitions and my Stewart voices my spirit voices is getting stronger because I listen more I don't know if it's my age or getting older which one me to pick it up and the advise make the pic daughter if they advised me to pick door number two I will listen to them is it told me the pic pattern number 2 pass number to Iver listen to them
If it let me into a funeral home of a definitely listen to them it is good advice

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔