Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-02-2021, 04:53 AM
Guide

haha that is funny that your kids or someone there has a vendetta towards your gnomes. I didnt really care about em or know much about them. I was coming out of my room to get water after meditation when I saw one walking across the hallway. Im pretty sure he knew I could see em and he was doing the classic tippy toe thing across. I think they are more neutral spirited vs automatically polarizing towards good or bad. I dont still dont know what they actually do lol... The gnome I was hanging with definitely enjoyed scaring kids. It was a lot of fun so I can see why some kids would not like em.

I dont know why they would like me... I guess because I help clean up earth? I saw a group of them sitting by a fire when I astral projected one night... it scarred the **** oout of me when 1 of them came running towards me. Lol by the way he was running towards me he seemed to be familiar with me or even friends.... Maybe one of these days... I have some questions to ask.
Old 16-02-2021, 07:21 PM
Guide

Thats probally why they like me. I use to be a trickster haha.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:13 PM
Pathfinder

Since we are talking about Gnomes here I would just like to post my experience with them from my Journal. I hope you enjoy it.

Sunday, July 12, 2020

The Gnomes

A couple of months back, during the summer, I've had a partial OBE experience that was out of sight. It was during the day. I laid in my bed, and I don't remember how I got there but I was in this cavern. Furthermore, in the cavern I met a gnome. A gnome for those who don't know them, they are little people the height of a Leprechaun or an Elf; and what they do is work on Mines, making sure that the Crystals and minerals are in place and safe. Anyway, I've met a Gnome that called Himself Ted. It was fantastic I'd never saw a Gnome before, and Ted looked like those gnomes in somebody's garden with pointy Hats, and so cute. Continuously, after we met I followed Ted to a golden city, and I mean real gold. Everything, was made of gold, except the bridge they had, and I don't remember if I went down under on a ladder or a stairs. All I know was that there were other gnomes, and they were suspicious. Then, I'd told them not to be afraid, and this adorable gnome who was a lady said: "We never met a Human like you before." Later, Ted told me that the gnomes lived under this golden city for thousands of years. Ted later said that they want to make sure that the Earth is ok, and well. Meanwhile, Ted also said that Gaia was suffering on the hands of my own kind, the Humans. In other words, we weren't taking care of Gaia, our Mother Earth as we should. Instead, we're contaminating Her with pollutions, and other sorts of disasters. At one point, I said "yeah, they are ignorant, but they don't know." Then, Ted said "But they do know, they just don't have their eyes open, and they're a sleep." And of course, I've said "you're right." I later realized, that it was time to go. therefore, I opened a portal with my index finger pointing outwards. Only, to close it later. I couldn't go without saying goodbye to the gnomes. So, I said my goodbyes, and they also said goodbye to me. Even though, Ted and the other gnomes walked me back outside the cavern, from where I came from. As I walked further and further onto the cave, we reached an exit. It was a dessert outside, with the Sun shining real bright. I began to say my farewells to the gnomes once more, and I just flew at a speed that was way fast. Until, I'd transported and reached the city of New Haven, in Connecticut, I was on the street of Park Street where I am currently staying. I was running as fast as the speed of Light until I've reached my place. I later, Levitated in front of my bedroom window, because I live in a room. Anyway, I went through the window, and I was back into my body, and back into society again. Now, these Gnomes have the kindest hearts, I felt, a warmed welcome when I was around them. Their energy was not negative, it was a peaceful Energy vibe that I've felt. It was incredible, I'll never forget them. And now, I know that the gnomes exist. Thank you Ted, for your warm welcome, and your wisdom. Thank you to my Universe for allowing me to experience such an amazing Out of Body Experience.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:40 PM
Deactivated Account
GalacticWarrior, would you say that the peaceful vibe that you felt was neutral in any way, or just positive?

I know my question is kind of vague, I'm just trying to get a better sense of them. They keep going under my radar lol. I suspect they're both positive and neutral. I have dealt with other creatures with more negative or shall we say fickle vibes. I'm trying to ascertain their basic natures.

But I also feel like there may be more to them than meets the eye at base level. My daughter has one in her front yard. She is of a rather interesting etheric bent herself (to say the least) so I am watching her gnome to see what happens to him. So far he seems to be doing well, under her protection I believe. She's pretty headstrong. If I were a gnome I would move in under her house for sure.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 05-06-2021, 01:59 AM
Pathfinder

The Gnomes are wonderful Beings!! I felt a positive vibe they were not harmful in anyway. Even if they were, I would show them Love. You have to show love to even those who have negative Energy, they will see you in a whole new Light. Many blessings!!
Old 05-06-2021, 06:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Gotcha, thanks GalacticWarrior.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 16-12-2021, 05:45 AM
Guide

There are many different types of gnomes and faeriys so its hard to say their energy. I think they are pretty close to humans vibration so they can do what they want but I dont know how far they would go if they really didnt like ya. But for the most part they seem kinda like playful pranksters until they get to know you and you know them. From what it looks like it seems like we are best friends by the way they greet me but I still need to experience more of them to really understand.
Old 19-12-2021, 08:55 PM
Master
Thanks for sharing—- I’ve got my hostel a garden gnome for Christmas! He is showing his bottom! Lol oops!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-03-2022, 05:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
It seems that gnomes are really busy people.

Yes for sure. They stay very busy with their projects.
Old 14-04-2022, 11:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Gnomes are known as symbols of good luck. Originally, gnomes were thought to provide protection, especially of buried treasure and minerals in the ground. They are still used today to watch over crops and livestock,