Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 27-01-2021, 06:35 AM
Knower
i need a moral advice regarding energy

I have this dilemma for a long time. I need perspective from others, so I would appreciate any input, and if I offend anyone I am sorry as I mean no harm. I have a hard time finding my place in the world in finance (job). I was always attracted to the mystic I energy work for a long time over 12-14 and unaware even as a child, I practice mediumship as well my problem is at an outside ordinary job I get unwell the stress and not mention unfulfilling feeling I have to the point I just don't feel belong to any ordinary job. I quit, so my question is, working in a spiritual profession seems right to you ? to take money for gifts that bestow upon you or that belong to you? from people at their most desperate time? I want to work in the spiritual profession and help I see it as a mission. Still, another side of me feels as if it is a mockery to something unique to get payed for something material such as money, and deep inside, I am afraid to get corrupted. I want to keep a sense of purity, yet how can I sustain my basic material need without the money? Please, I need advice any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Old 28-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Administrator
I was born with my gifts so it me its part of my life i dont know any different

I had trouble with excepting payment for what i do.

But i was told your gifts were given to you to help people. You also have to live

For the most part i donated it to charity. that suited me.

But i also worked as a carer so i had a wage.

As long as you do your healing with an open heart you should be fine

Namaste
Old 28-01-2021, 01:17 PM
Accept gifts. It's well known people appreciate things they pay for more.
It's a healthy exchange of 'energy'.

Btw, an opera singer was born with a gift, also...they make tons.

Ha!Make a cute sign if they come to you.
"I am a medium. I accept pies, lasagna, red wine and anything green."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2021, 05:18 AM
Knower
Native spirit, you are right. I have a certain mission regarding help to everyone. I can't go into details, but you should know you are right big time. The same goes for you, miss Hepburn. I like that thinking of energy exchange and not just on the spiritual and etheric level but physically too, thanks to both of you and your advice I should keep them close to my heart. Dear ones, many blessings to you.
Old 29-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
I have this dilemma for a long time. I need perspective from others, so I would appreciate any input, and if I offend anyone I am sorry as I mean no harm. I have a hard time finding my place in the world in finance (job). I was always attracted to the mystic I energy work for a long time over 12-14 and unaware even as a child, I practice mediumship as well my problem is at an outside ordinary job I get unwell the stress and not mention unfulfilling feeling I have to the point I just don't feel belong to any ordinary job. I quit, so my question is, working in a spiritual profession seems right to you ? to take money for gifts that bestow upon you or that belong to you? from people at their most desperate time? I want to work in the spiritual profession and help I see it as a mission. Still, another side of me feels as if it is a mockery to something unique to get payed for something material such as money, and deep inside, I am afraid to get corrupted. I want to keep a sense of purity, yet how can I sustain my basic material need without the money? Please, I need advice any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Your problem is ego identity.

Something I dabbled with as well. The truth is - you can't, or at least based around a specific perspective that you are abiding by. To use your spiritual gifts as you are using them, is a light worker or someone who is working being selfless for god, it is to be immaterial. What you are talking about is working for yourself after all, and being material, the opposite of a lot of the teachings that you received, which serves what some label as the lower gods.

The truth is there are no lower or higher gods. They are all equal and hold a place within the construct of reality - they simply hold different purposes with different realities. Everyone uses their spiritual gifts in all different professions. Even at your financial job. You most likely aren't aware of it yet. You see disdain regarding money itself and I recommend to see the positive side of what it represents. You also have your own ideology on what represents a light worker. A projected image. Think of doctors and how they are also light workers who work on usual virtue based ideologies and yet are still paid for their services. Finally, consider balancing charity with your work. You could create set days where you work for profit, and set days where you don't. This model should work better with your ego.

I hope I helped.
Old 29-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Knower
Dear Johnathanrs

Yes, your right. I do have an ego problem I can't go into details as to why, but that something in my past when I was young causing me to miss the point you just teaches me maybe in bit intense but a lesson all the same, sure maybe my ego is a bit bruised but of this is a good thing that how I know you hit the right spot, I always thought money is the root of corruption, but I guess it wasn't that it was the actions and how you take that money and what you do with your powers, you see dear beloved Johnathanrs the conflict in me raise in the first place not mainly because ego because of my sensitivity and weakness that I slowly learn to grow strong to repeal and even manipulate low vibration energy and transmute it to higher vibration my problem was that at an ordinary job I suffered from those toxic energies both spirituality and physically (result in sicknesses and all kind of complications ) I still grow and learning to be stronger but I know that deep inside I want to live and do energy work for a greater good not because it's more high ranked then other jobs but because of who i am and where i truly belong, and as for what on the other side i can't comment on that but i respect your opinion and love you for that.
Old 29-01-2021, 09:20 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Yes, your right. I do have an ego problem I can't go into details as to why, but that something in my past when I was young causing me to miss the point you just teaches me maybe in bit intense but a lesson all the same, sure maybe my ego is a bit bruised but of this is a good thing that how I know you hit the right spot, I always thought money is the root of corruption, but I guess it wasn't that it was the actions and how you take that money and what you do with your powers, you see dear beloved Johnathanrs the conflict in me raise in the first place not mainly because ego because of my sensitivity and weakness that I slowly learn to grow strong to repeal and even manipulate low vibration energy and transmute it to higher vibration my problem was that at an ordinary job I suffered from those toxic energies both spirituality and physically (result in sicknesses and all kind of complications ) I still grow and learning to be stronger but I know that deep inside I want to live and do energy work for a greater good not because it's more high ranked then other jobs but because of who i am and where i truly belong, and as for what on the other side i can't comment on that but i respect your opinion and love you for that.

You are still looking at energies from a dual perspective. A way to broaden this is to review these beliefs upon a pragmatic approach using every day life. Start looking at waste disposal and how even though most would say going into a sewage system filled with rats is indeed lower from walking in a park in terms of energies, both play a critical role into survival. If it wasn't for the sewage system, luxuries that you take for granted such as showering and plumbing would not be available.

When you start seeing these perspectives and truths, you will start embracing your toxicity. We now understand why we learn things like shielding ourselves, it is no different then wearing a toxic suit of gloves and a mask while you start crawling within waste disposal areas. We also understand why we need protection but refrain from judgement and see it from a holistic side. Toxic energies are no longer negative energies, they are lower energies. or even better - survival energies. People who might be in a constant worried state of losing their job, will also project that fear onto others, through acts of sabotage and little hints of superiority and the blame game to their superiors at the expense of their coworkers. You might bear the burden of being on the receiving end of this, if you behave improperly with this person by intending something different from the outcome that you got, as you would behave differently between working with a wild dog vs. a trained dog, but you can also now be compassionate to the other person - knowing that they must be a constant state of fear and begin to emphasize with their dilemma. We don't embrace who they are, or condone their actions, but we learn to work with them on a needed basis of what we are able to endure, all the while understand what they are and sympathize with them - through a filtered lens. It is also through tragedy that they became who they are - a mechanism of survival.
Old 29-01-2021, 11:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
You are still looking at energies from a dual perspective. A way to broaden this is to review these beliefs upon a pragmatic approach using everyday life. Start looking at waste disposal and how even though most would say going into a sewage system filled with rats is indeed lower than walking in a park in terms of energies, both play a critical role into survival. If it wasn't for the sewage system, luxuries that you take for granted such as showering and plumbing would not be available.

When you start seeing these perspectives and truths, you will start embracing your toxicity. We now understand why we learn things like shielding ourselves, it is no different then wearing a toxic suit of gloves and a mask while you start crawling within waste disposal areas. We also understand why we need protection but refrain from judgement and see it from a holistic side. Toxic energies are no longer negative energies, they are lower energies. or even better - survival energies. People who might be in a constant worried state of losing their job, will also project that fear onto others, through acts of sabotage and little hints of superiority and the blame game to their superiors at the expense of their coworkers. You might bear the burden of being on the receiving end of this, if you behave improperly with this person by intending something different from the outcome that you got, as you would behave differently between working with a wild dog vs. a trained dog, but you can also now be compassionate to the other person - knowing that they must be a constant state of fear and begin to emphasize with their dilemma. We don't embrace who they are, or condone their actions, but we learn to work with them on a needed basis of what we are able to endure, all the while understand what they are and sympathize with them - through a filtered lens. It is also through tragedy that they became who they are - a mechanism of survival.

but our entire world made of duality this world is known as the middle line and lower realms and higher realms, what you try to teach me is something hard I know there are times you need to know swim in toxicity and even defend yourself just as you mention with shielding but I can't embrace toxicity that tear me from inside out you may right that it is survival energy in this harsh and it's byproduct energy from our world and lower realms but I know I can survive in this without becoming toxic not because I am better but because of who I really am, I can try to take your lesson and try to use it but my core of who I really am I can't change there were many times I try to but I can't this is who I am just as you know who you are for real not behind this mask or shell of flesh and mind but in your deep in your soul, I am fragile and there are moments when I overdo myself that I feel my whole brain strach to its limit i will learn to balance between my aspect of spirituality and earthly and toxicity and lower vibration energy but even though i am fragile my fragility is a gift for with that comes sensitivity nothing comes without price dear one.
Old 29-01-2021, 11:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I decided at one point i wanted to work with something that would help people and feel positive about it.

My family told me there was not much money in it.

My ex would ask why I worked over time. he would be supportive of me continuing my studies and quitting my steady job, but then we broke up before I had decided on that so...

It always stayed with me, though. This feeling. I wanted to be part of something good. Does that mean I deserve to be homeless and beg for money? No. I have to make a living just like everyone else does.

Look at yourself as being part of a good chain.

You know in your heart you will not over charge.

You know too you are no fraud, You believe in your gift/gifts.

So I say go for it! :)

There are things you can do on your free time, where you for instance give away things for free (second hand, Charities). There is plenty of voluntary work out there where one gets paid - nothing. But feeling good inside :)

I have many and vivid memories from a previous past life and an exhusband in it. He was a kind of businessman. I could feel the fright my past life self had. he changed with it and he drank. And money meant so much to him, it was uncanny, id on't think she had a clue what was real solid money and what was air money or what he was up to, really. It was not until later in life when he had hit rock bottom, stopped drinking, stopped thinking out ways to keep being bitter at her (yes she was blamed for the divorce and breaking the family apart, and yes, he did everything he could so she would get very little money to get by as part of his revenge). That was when they truly met again. When she had fallen in love with him it was when he was humble, and real. Then he got caught up with everything I guess over time and it changed him for the worse. I think too specific atmosphere/jobs are not good for the soul. he got arrogant, most unattractive thing. But that moment - when he was at rock bottom - that was the change for the better. I later found him. He then worked as someone selling homes and other things as well. And he gave money to charity. And he would give thanks to his ex wife (my past life self) for him finding God and him not touching the bottle no more. They ended up as friends which I never thought would happen considering some of the visions I had of them snapping away at each other.

that what I was thinking as well, charity work or take after a certain amount that I just have enough do the rest of the treatments for free or select few customers I know in a hard time and aid them for free the entire journey, I will not say though that I have all answers sometimes even I clueless but what I know I will try to pass on and guide, but ultimately one needs to feel lost in order to find their way and there are times I feel that way too when I am exhausted my mom think I shouldn't do it she fear for me for I am sensitive and fragile but if I learn to do everything in balance and manage between spirit and earthly and not rotate completely to either side I will able to achieve balance while still serving my purpose.
Old 30-01-2021, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
that what I was thinking as well, charity work or take after a certain amount that I just have enough do the rest of the treatments for free or select few customers I know in a hard time and aid them for free the entire journey, I will not say though that I have all answers sometimes even I clueless but what I know I will try to pass on and guide, but ultimately one needs to feel lost in order to find their way and there are times I feel that way too when I am exhausted my mom think I shouldn't do it she fear for me for I am sensitive and fragile but if I learn to do everything in balance and manage between spirit and earthly and not rotate completely to either side I will able to achieve balance while still serving my purpose.

The issues of desire and temptation are at play. It is hardly an issue of behavioural control, but it is an issue of the suffering which is caused by the dynamic between what we want and what we do not want, which drives the motive. If that gets out of hand you end up in a world of pain because once you get what you want, you still want more - since getting what you want does not quell the desire itself.

This isn't even about taking money for an ethically questionable spiritual service; it is about everything in life, because if there is a tendency for strong desire it will play out in all facets of life and it cannot be restricted in a single area such as taking money from clients. Because this is not about your clients, but about the ethical dilemma of what drives your own motive, and, you can only be of service to others via your own self-awareness.