Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-06-2018, 10:57 AM
Seeker

Shadow bat like creatures protect me

I'm not sure which category this falls into but I figured this one was closer to it.

I have noticed that every time I close my eyes and envision or day dream about wanting to run off a cliff or when I feel so alone and isolated from society I just want to escape or end my life in my day dream (sometimes out of self punishment, or just because my emotions get too much for me) I always get stopped by dark shadowy bat like creatures.

The second I'm running and am about to jump off the cliff the creatures swoops out of nowhere in front of me with its massive wings and knocks me back. If I stand too close to the edge just curiously looking over - in the same dream - I feel something from the shadows holding the scruff of my shirt preventing me from falling forwards.

If I imagine trying to shoot myself with a gun in the dream a reptilian creature slaps the gun out of my hand and then pins me to the wall in anger with its hand clasped around my neck - not trying to strangle me - more like firmly to which it stares me in the eye.

I hear so much about shadowy creatures being evil, but these ones seem to continually stop me from thinking about ending my life, even though I feel so alone and hated by people.

I often ask why do they keep saving me, but I get no response. Instead when I look outside I often see reptile eyes watching me in the clouds.

The creatures in my dreams are black shadows, some with wings, others look like dragons.

What do you think this means?

(apart from me needing to be placed in a loony asylum, or talk to professionals which has never worked in the past).
Old 04-06-2018, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator
I'm sorry you are struggling. I understand how you feel. The reasons for my lose of a will to live are different than yours but I understand how painful it is and how hard it is to work through. I would first like to say that you do not need to be put in a looney bin. Seeing yourself in that sort of light is damaging to your belief in yourself in overcoming your struggles. The truth of feeling suicidal is that it is merely a sign that we have run out of solutions to sort our our troubles and the pain has become unbearable. But just because we can't see a solution does not mean there isn't one there. I can understand it must be difficult to fathom when you have tried professional help to no avail but that still doesn't mean all hope is lost and the visions seems to be a clear indication of it to me.

Anything in the shadows is generally just symbolic of something we are not currently conscious of, we are in the dark about it. In the shadows means the is some awareness but that we aren't acknowledging it. Bats are creatures who are very adept at seeing in the dark. They can fly and eat insects so the symbolism to me suggests that there is a part of you that can thrive and survive the dark night you are going through. You have a primal instinct to survive, we all do really. Our body is wired for survival but your rational brain is a bit twisted up in knots over feeling abandoned in life. It's one of the worst pains anyone can experiences. Feeling rejected by life but the truth is it is only humans who treat you unkind. Spirit wants nothing more but for you to see how loved you are despite how other humans treat you. So I suspect the bats and reptiles are your inner strength to survive the dark night but there may also be an element of soul guides protecting you as well.

Either way I suspect the message they want to relay to you is to watch what you say. Being grabbed by the throat suggest to me that how you are speaking to yourself, likely about yourself, is contributing to a downward spiral into feeling suicidal. I understand, I've been there, it can be hard to stop the hate train, but it's important to do the best you can to refrain from going there. When the self hatred talk starts up try to simply stop. You need not start to talk nicely to yourself but do your very best not to continue to put yourself down. It will only serve to bring on intense dark feelings driving you to suicide. If you need to cry do so because crying does help to release inner pain and anger but step one is really to try and recognize when you are starting to turn on yourself and to try and simply stop it in its tracks.

Then after the dust has settled a bit and the emotions have calmed, you can try and ask yourself why you are upset and how you might move past it. You have strong survival energy surrounding you that is skilled at surviving dark, cold and wet (emotional) conditions so this suggests that you have what you need to sort this out inside you. Of course I would always encourage people who are struggling emotionally to seek out professional help but since it hasn't worked and I do think the visions suggest you have strength inside you I believe you can get past this on your own. You may just need to shift your focus from the pain you feel to deciding to try and find a solution.

I suspect you can use your meditation practice to help to this end. You have strong skills at communicating with spirit through visions but you seem to go into them with the intention to self destruct. This is counter productive and keeping you in pain so maybe try instead to make a declaration that you want to overcome this and your guides will help you to have new visions that will guide you out of the dark. So see if you can give it a go. The next time you are triggered into wanting to fantasize about offing yourself instead just try and contemplate how to overcome it.

It's true that feeling rejected by others feels like we are unworthy but it isn't truth. a part of you may feel as though you aren't lovable but it isn't true. Our love and worth doesn't require that others show it to us. We only need show it to ourselves to feel the breath of who we truly are. Looking for outside validation of our worth from other humans is asking for trouble because most humans are confused about something and working from a place of fear as opposed to unconditional love. So our validation needs to come from the inside not out. Being alone is a circumstance, being lonely is a state of mind created by our thinking brain. You have the power to redefine your situation for you into something more life affirming. I have faith you will get there one day but the first step may be to stop turning on yourself when life triggers you into feeling rejected. and your visions show there is a part of you strong enough to survive. Take care.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Master
Dragon Spirit Animal
http://www.spiritanimal.info/dragon-spirit-animal/

"...a reminder of strength, courage and fortitude."
"...view the world through the eyes of wonder and mystery."

Dragon Symbolism & Meaning
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/fan...olism-meaning/
Old 04-06-2018, 06:13 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
oh when you leave your body your vibrations rise up to a shrill scream & alerts the guards that watch over people's souls. They arrive instantly to take charge of your soul. They are manifesting as a bat to let you know they can hear your vibrations & you cannot escape them. They will use any kind of creature to guide or steer people. Everyone has a reptilian living with them in the form of the kundalini serpent. It can take any form as well & appear as a reptilian woman or man. It is the main guard for each soul. Often when folks decide to meditate & explore the spiritual world they find that a big reptilian eye keeps appearing & watching them. This is their own reptile guard that is within them.

Everyone dies. No one gets to live on earth forever. Sooner or later every person meets his or her end. There is no need to rush it. People will read your post & then go & commit suicide. They are right on the edge all the time & it just takes something small to push them over. Since i was a child God's Angels have taken me to watch souls being judged & thrown into The Fiery Lake. They seem so innocent & yet they are thrown into the lake & burn in agony. I think that could be where suicides go.......

I remember when i first read about leaving the body & astral traveling around the spiritual planes i just had to do it as well. So in the middle of the day i lay on the floor & proceeded to force myself out of my body. Instantly a group of light beings appeared hovering over me & one of them spoke in a woman's voice & told me it wasn't time yet & i had to stay in my body. She told me many things & i found i could bring her group of light beings back every day simply by trying to walk out of my body in astral travel. I asked her for a sign & instantly the sky exploded with thunder above my house. She takes me astral traveling outside of the universe now. She is absolutely the best. But i had to stay in my body till she was ready to take me out.

I always see reptile eyes in the clouds, through dried paint, i've seen the chinese dragon in the clouds and also in visions. They all have different coloured eyes, some red, some orange, some yellow and some blue. I've never understood why I keep seeing these eyes and why they are watching me.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:21 AM
Seeker

I once had a dream that involved me standing in front of a mayan temple with two black cobras on either side of me and a reptilian standing next to me holding my hand.

I also remember seeing Quetzalcoatl briefly in a separate dream.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Seeker

The trick is to get over and remove all the fears about snakes that my old christian upbringing from my mother, has taught me. Not to mention that my mother hates me bringing any snakes or dragon toys or figures in the house as she calls them evil. Especially as christianity teaches the opposite of what kundalini is.

I remember when I was going further into the christian religion I felt a force that was trying to prevent me from going into it. On that day I saw reptile eyes in the sky and felt and uncomfortable pressure deep within me. Like there was a battle going on and I was in the middle. It was like the serpents were trying to stop me going further into christianity.

My mother kept telling me "Your faith is not strong that is why the serpent tempts you. The devil is tempting you away from God".

This is probably why I kept resisting it all these years. I never truly understood it. Your posts though are helping me understand it all. Thank you!

It's also why I feel more connected to the chinese religion and the chinese dragon.
Old 05-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Seeker

I stopped attending church years ago after my mother kept using christianity against me, kept telling me that God hated me and used her beliefs to emotionally hurt me. She always said God supported her and that the reason he wasn't in my life was because I had no faith. Even though I prayed and went to church every sunday and did everything that I possibly could. It still wasn't good enough.

She used it as a weapon to get me to see that God preferred her over me even though I knew it wasn't true

It was only after I left christianity I saw Jesus and then God who told me that I was the chosen one. Although I hoped I was one of the chosen as I didn't want to be the only one who was chosen.

I found it quote funny that both of them never appeared when I was IN christianity and only appeared after I had left and was focusing on my spiritual growth.

Also why were the serpents trying to stop me from going further into christianity?
Old 05-06-2018, 07:40 PM
Seeker

The thing is though I wasn't focusing on angels and spiritual things at the time I felt the serpents energy. I was just following what the preacher was saying and following what others were teaching me.

I only felt the angels after I had left the religion.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
obviously God has other plans for you. Try meditating & clearing your mind & letting God speak telepathically to you & give you visions. It's easy & after a while God will start manifesting physically right beside you. Religions don't teach people that but it is all people really need to do to meet God in person. There's no need to spend life mindlessly worshipping a God that is far away in Heaven, when God is right there with you all the time. Bats & reptilians appeared when you were trying to throw your life away & then something appeared & stopped you becoming religious. So obviously it saw religion as the path to throwing your life away also. I meet God in person & God shows me the future & teaches me lots of things. But when I meet religious people I find they know nothing about God at all & are leading people away from God. They just don't know any better.

i remember when i was a teenager i went to a religious ceremony & a force just suddenly took over & made me leave. It confused me at the time but later i could see that it had kept me grounded & stopped me from getting carried away by that religion. When God started manifesting in person He taught me that people's heads can get full of religious ideas & spiritual thoughts & completely lose touch with the reality around them. God needs us to stay completely level headed so that we can deal with every situation that will arise.

I'm curious, which religion did that force prevent you from getting carried away from?

Also, do you know anything about Chinese Dragons, because I seem to see them in the clouds with quite a lot of detail. I remember looking out the window at night and seeing a massive cloud shaped Chinese Dragon right outside my house, like so close to me. I also saw another one today on the way to work.

Is there any meaning to seeing them or are they also a part of the kundalini serpent force, along with the other dragon spirit beings I keep seeing with my 3rd eye?
Old 07-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Master
Chinese Dragons — Symbolism, Culture, Legends, and Art
https://www.chinahighlights.com/trav...se-dragons.htm