Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-01-2022, 07:22 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Should not there be a progression of peace ? IMO….first, peace with God/Spirit…second, peace with yourself and then, ultimately, peace with your fellow men…..

I'd say start with the self and expand outward with greater and greater reach until you eventually come to Self and the circle is complete. At least that would be my take from a non-dual perspective.
Old 26-01-2022, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, I recommend his books! Ha "Discovery of the Presence of God" -
"The Map of Consciousness Explained"

My favorite book by David Hawkins is "Power versus Force". My teacher's successor recommended it to me and, when I said that I would order it, she said that she had already ordered it for me. That is where I first read about his "Map of Consciousness". The explanation in that book was sufficient for me.

In addition, his book "Healing and Recovery" is awesome. It describes how he personally refused to accept his many ailments and, one by one, got rid of them. It's an excellent book on the power of healing.
Old 26-01-2022, 06:06 PM
Master
A person can effect another person just by their presence without saying a word. Anyone who has received
darshan from a guru or other spiritually in tune person can attest to this. Inner silence and stillness has a rich
and thick presence, which can emanate from a person and touch others.

People can sense negativity from another person before that person says a word, what we used to call “vibes.”
Well it is the same with positive vibes or someone emanating a spiritual presence. Group meditation can be very
powerful.

On new years eve I joined a bunch of people in a group meditation on world peace, just letting our vibes flow
out into the world. The group meditation I was part of on new years eve was held in many different places and
countries around the world simultaneously at 12noon GMT, which was 5am in the morning for me locally. It was
a great experience which I enjoyed very much, even though it was rather early in the morning.
Old 27-01-2022, 01:37 PM
Master
QUOTE 13 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
A person can effect another person just by their presence without saying a word. Anyone who has received darshan from a guru or other spiritually in tune person can attest to this.

In addition to what you wrote, as indicated above, an awesome very subtle communication can indeed take place in complete and utter silence.
Old 27-02-2022, 08:40 PM
JustASimpleGuy

And to bestow wisdom upon our leaders.