Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 21-01-2022, 05:12 AM
Master
I did once attempt to start a discussion on another thread on the Spiritual Heart but it didn’t evoke much response, except from Miss H!

Another spiritual teacher, Maharishikaa talks about this in most of her videos on YouTube. Here is one of them - https://youtu.be/twttxO47BJs

Once we shift the fulcrum of consciousness from head (ego) to heart (love) we can actually feel the pulse of toroidal divine energy. Now, I’ll not go into as much detail as Ramana or Santosh Sachdeva or Lahri Mahasaya or Robert Adams about this or the exact location, size, attribute etc. but suffice to say, it is the seat of our soul.

From the tantric (energy) perspective, once our fontanel (Sahasrara), third eye (Ajna/ Agya) and heart (Anahata) triangulate, the ego in head ovoid hands over the baton of awareness to God’s love in our heart centre and we begin to shift towards unity consciousness. This may be discerned by noticing that bliss suffused serenity is our default fulcrum.
Old 22-01-2022, 07:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
I did once attempt to start a discussion on another thread on the Spiritual Heart but it didn’t evoke much response, except from Miss H!
Another spiritual teacher, Maharishikaa talks about this in most of her videos on YouTube. Here is one of them - https://youtu.be/twttxO47BJs
Once we shift the fulcrum of consciousness from head (ego) to heart (love) we can actually feel the pulse of toroidal divine energy. Now, .
Thanks for your reply Unseeking Seeker I can well understand your thoughts on this unity consciousness is within the heart indeed, where else could it be?
regards michael
Old 04-02-2022, 05:53 PM
Guide

SOUL REALIZATION

The last thing on my mind when I started meditating in 1974 was that of Soul Realization, all I was hoping for was some peace of mind and perhaps a modicum of serenity for good measure. Never in my wildest dreams did I envisage an awakening into the full awareness of being an immortal divine soul for this happening i remain eternally grateful.

regards michael.
Old 11-02-2022, 11:28 PM
Guide

I have been meditating daily since 1974 and have had many great realizations along the way, the one that stands out for me was one of the first major realizations that unfolded within me in the year 1975, it was then that it finally dawned on me that the still small inner voice that i kept hearing and thought that this was the voice of my intuition, revealed to me that it was in fact my higher self talking to me, which revealed itself to be my immortal divine soul,
this realization brought tears to my eyes at the time.

regards michael.
Old 11-02-2022, 11:36 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
I have been meditating daily since 1974 and have had many great realizations along the way, the one that stands out for me was one of the first major realizations that unfolded within me in the year 1975, it was then that it finally dawned on me that the still small inner voice that i kept hearing and thought that this was the voice of my intuition, revealed to me that it was in fact my higher self talking to me, which revealed itself to be my immortal divine soul,
this realization brought tears to my eyes at the time.
Lol, with recognition...good. It's these kinds of stories that may inspire someone to dive deep...
meaning to Be still, lay down any confusion, just go within.
Ha, I just told a story in that made in God's image thread, as you were writing this, lol.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-02-2022, 12:06 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Lol, with recognition...good. It's these kinds of stories that may inspire someone to dive deep...
meaning to Be still, lay down any confusion, just go within.
Ha, I just told a story in that made in God's image thread, as you were writing this, lol.
Bless you Miss Hepburn indeed we are all made in the imageless image of the SELF.

regards michael.
Old 24-02-2022, 05:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Soul reaslisation is attaing a state of eternal freedom from mind and body, salvaging the Soul is salvation. One attains a state of being (existence) awareness bliss. Freedom from time and elements. Ever in the state of now moment or one pointed concentration. Realisation of eternal world of Truth .
Old 24-02-2022, 08:25 AM
Master

Quote:
intuition flashes

I think I need more of those!
Old 24-02-2022, 09:40 AM
Master

Quote:
I have been meditating daily for the past 47 years and have had many full out of body experiences and seeing other parts of this universe
regards michael.
Hi Michael, do you meditate to have outer body experiences until ap happens? When you meditate do you feel yourself relaxing until you separate from your body or do you do an ap technique after you meditate for a while? I know you meditate for other reasons as well which I think is great. I would love to know.
Old 24-02-2022, 11:12 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi Michael, do you meditate to have outer body experiences until ap happens? When you meditate do you feel yourself relaxing until you separate from your body or do you do an ap technique after you meditate for a while? I know you meditate for other reasons as well which I think is great. I would love to know.
Thanks astralsuzy. I have never used an ap they were not even invented back in 1974 when i started meditation, there were no smart phones either then, the only mobile was as big as a suitcase! I have just always just observed my breath, and let go of all thoughts, then lose all feeling of the body, as though I am suspended in inner space, here in the spaceless void I have been all over this universe and even back to where there was no universe just an absolute void on no-thing-ness zero ness, no life, no light-no darkness-no stars- zero zero ness and there i heard as voice say, Before the universe was "I" AM.

regards michael.