Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 10-12-2021, 09:59 PM
Master
Singing bowl

I have just ordered myself a singing bowl to help my meditation and hope my medicine ship on the way my medium ship on the way I wished I could listen I was younger but I'm not the only one 1iz delay further failed when they're older I was younger

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-12-2021, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
[b] I have just ordered myself a singing bowl to help my meditation

I hope you enjoy them Jo as much as I do
Old 11-12-2021, 05:00 PM
Master
I am I am getting it off esty my favourite spirit shop online is there a shop this shop is very addictive

Old 11-12-2021, 06:52 PM
JustASimpleGuy

I use one of the videos in a YT playlist I put together. This way my full and undivided attention is on the sound (mindfulness of sound). These are all pure bowl tones without the hemi-sync background found on many singing bowl videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zUW-wKgrAMfKE-
Old 11-12-2021, 08:46 PM
Administrator
I haven't got a singing bowl myself but i like the sound they make

Namaste
Old 11-12-2021, 10:42 PM
Master
I am looking forward for that coming to me in the post soon plus I can help me along my mediumship on my mediumship on the way it will help me meditate and print a lot more space little people and 3 people especially if my open source especially if my open circus I got I love the open circles today we are all white good laugh a good laugh today
I enjoyed pestle I enjoyed bringing papers loved once animals through today I did happy it did
Apart from one but I could not find this because I was so hard once we're through where is a funeral the play Bang bang the witch is dead because of such other person because it's the person was horrible but was nice and she was it same brand which is dead but I found hard not to laugh when giving this message off
What's the person I've got the message said I'm not surprised this songs played this lady was toxic and violent and she got was put on as well but the dog was so lovely compatible nobody pray for this lady but for this dog yes and I'm like out on after they give us off and sore spot on
And most of tonight I give Ed papers pets off I did and I might on after I do that
But I'm more the singing is it perfect medium to this singing bowl is is because I know of myself because my medium friends have told me
Plus burning spiritual candles is a big hugs which I do an instance

Old 12-12-2021, 07:25 AM
Ascender
I love this woman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p_bbR7o4lE&t=2s
Old 12-12-2021, 08:57 PM
Ascender

I got to play with a quartz bowl once. It was a lot of fun. You could feel the sound vibrating inside you.
Old 12-12-2021, 10:45 PM
Master
I have just getting a meal it's getting posted to me soon and I'm getting a free gift with it
I love esty spirit shop I do do executive this shop is online I can't stop buying things off it it I cannot
I can't find the remote to stop my phone buying things off her as well but I keep getting coupons off them my butt gets me ME10 10% off
Off-white put my singing bowl
I even got afraid t-shirt of them this shop is such an addiction but it is cheaper than Amazon but you have to be careful

Old 12-12-2021, 11:07 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
I love esty spirit shop

I've ordered from Etsy half a dozen times already over the last few years. Always had a positive experience, even when I ordered the mastic gum resin for my GERD from Greece. It arrived in about 10 days but this was pre-covid.