Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 14-08-2021, 11:22 PM
Master
Is reality fake if I am creating it?

I always want to create a reality and then I succeed in manifesting the reality of my intention. And then... it feels fake. It feels like everything is fake. All the things I felt bad about, then changed the reality and then feel good about it(even tho I actually focused and felt good before the manifestation). It's a nice ability. But it also makes everything feel like an illusion. Like that what is outside of me is not real. Even tho it is, but when it expands, that even tho I created it, what I created is more than what I created it to be. Infinite...

It's fake in the sense that I created it, and that things I created also comes with things that I didn't create. Or am I just not aware that I had put them in my vortex? Maybe a long time ago and completely forgot about it?

Because I find it hard to understand that I have been creating all of this. And why? Why did I also even create a reality where I don't even remember why I created it, and sometimes even forget that I am the creator of my own reality.

Like there has to be an eternal me that knows all of it, that can help me remember all of it, but I can't find it. Like the "vortex" or "God Source". Is that what holds the true perspective of the true reality behind all of it and how and why it was all created by me and why and how. Where my true will and true real intention is. Always held in perfect vibrational escrow. Like God Source.
Old 14-08-2021, 11:28 PM
Master
How do I get there if I don't know what it is yet? How can I even learn to recognize it when it is here? The real God Source Reality/Perspective/Knowing/Consciousness/Awareness.
Old 15-08-2021, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I always want to create a reality and then I succeed in manifesting the reality of my intention. And then... it feels fake. It feels like everything is fake... But it also makes everything feel like an illusion. Like that what is outside of me is not real. Even tho it is, but when it expands, that even tho I created it, what I created is more than what I created it to be. Infinite...
There is no way to sugar coat this. I hate to break it to you, this is ALL an illusion, including 'you'. When you can just change it at a whim, is automatically seems so insubstantial (which it is).

[advanced] Its helpful to sit with, then stare into the face of 'Infinite'. It's a bit daunting at first but will settle your concerns. Sorry, it will still be fake but you will be less unsettled about that.

Quote:
Because I find it hard to understand that I have been creating all of this. And why? Why did I also even create a reality where I don't even remember why I created it, and sometimes even forget that I am the creator of my own reality.
Yeah, a good question for sure. I have asked about this too but haven't found any answers. One part of the problem is that the fake you is doing the asking.

Quote:
Like there has to be an eternal me that knows all of it, that can help me remember all of it, but I can't find it. Like the "vortex" or "God Source". Is that what holds the true perspective of the true reality behind all of it and how and why it was all created by me and why and how. Where my true will and true real intention is. Always held in perfect vibrational escrow. Like God Source.
Demanding an 'eternal me' is just you trying to deal with the absurdity of the situation you now realize you are in. There is a 'Source' but its you as much as anything/one. There is may not be any true intention other than hmmm, may let's do this...oops

----------
In a sense congratulations, you are beginning to wake up. It's not what they told you is it?
Old 26-08-2021, 01:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
One part of the problem is that the fake you is doing the asking.

The fake you never do the asking, the kind that is serious. It always does the answering. In doing so, it fabricates beliefs in the form of knowledge - both material (aka science) and spiritual (aka religion).

Material knowledge is the killer. It provides the fabric for spinning the web of existential reality in which the fake you are imprisoned. The spider, that marvelous spinner of the trap, is the human mind.
Old 10-10-2021, 12:30 AM
Knower

I have the same issue. If I am manifesting something good I still feel guilty and cannot enjoy the fruit.
Old 10-10-2021, 04:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Why did I also even create a reality where I don't even remember why I created it

You can answer this question by yourself, if you have the correct informations at hand.

I'll try to lead you to the answer.

Have you ever imagined something, for a longer period of time, and then, when if finally happened - it turned out not to be as exciting as in the imagination ?

You (the spiritual you) have found out why it happens, and you have found the solution to that problem.

Here is a suggestion, which will bring you to the point. I do not recommend to do it if you want to keep the excitement.

Go to youtube and look at any (to you) unknown magic trick.
Feel the excitement and the joy of being mesmerized by the performance.
Then go and seek a video, which reveals how this magic trick is done.
Then go watch the first video again, and notice how the initial excitement in you is gone.

Now, If you think about what happened, you will discover the answer to the quoted question.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:44 AM
Master
Thanks for all the answers, but do you guys just accept "everything is fake" and just let it all be. Or do you guys look for / believe in something more "real." OR IS perhaps both ways the same. Accept its all fake and let the reality be revealed. Like "I'll recognize it when I see it." Or how do you see this?

@Heppburn thanks also for this, I wanted to reply but I have infinite perspectives of what you asked, especially limitted in words. To understand what you actually ment. Will change the question I have about that method. because I do sense a truth in there.

But often I find that I can only receive what I have already realised myself. When I ask. And receive a reminder of what I had realised. But how do I realise in the first place? Where does that come from and what makes it possible? And what is it that enables me to do that? Is this thing what you ment with the word God?
Old 11-10-2021, 06:56 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Thanks for all the answers, but do you guys just accept "everything is fake" and just let it all be. Or do you guys look for / believe in something more "real." OR IS perhaps both ways the same. Accept its all fake and let the reality be revealed. Like "I'll recognize it when I see it." Or how do you see this?
There is a physical world, this is what regular Science tries to describe.
Your world is your own manifestation, but there is a common ground that doesn't depend on the observer.
Old 11-10-2021, 01:42 PM
Quote:
@ Miss Hepburn thanks also for this....I have infinite perspectives .....
To understand what you actually meant. ....
Well, sure, lemme simplify what I meant...the answers are inside of you ...or another way to say it
if you sit in silence with a question in your heart,
it may take awhile, but the insight to the issue WILL come...you know like "a dawning realization"....
or having a brick fall on your head and you
''get it''.
Cuz we can explain forever, give opinions ---but it is best when we 'get it' ourselves.

But, these things come to us when we lay down any resistance or doubts or pain, whatever, and open
to the Powers That Be, the Universe, our Guides, God ...and we are able to receive insight.

PS Miss H is fine if you want ---not 'Hepburn', please. Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-10-2021, 09:53 AM
Master
From post 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, sure, lemme simplify what...
... ', please. Thanks.
Thanks I kinda get it now, and I have experienced this many times. I have to completely unconditionally surrender everything. And then I regain/restore everything that I truely am.

is like the idea of surrendering to who I truely am. Or giving up who I am not.

"reallowing connection with source."